Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]

Go down 
+5
Michelle Lawler
Timeless
Enrai
Zain
MajoNeko
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:14 am

Suki smiled. "I would like to be friends!" she said excited. She smiled as she looked at the girl. The waitress came with her food and gave it to her. The worker turned to Kyo. "Anything for you dear?" she asked with a accent. The waitress smiled a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:19 am

´´Just water, please.´´Kyo said politely. ´´So then Suki,may i call you Su-chan? I think it sounds cute.´´ she said smiling. ´Geez i´m smiling really much at this girl.Maybe i can tell her what happened with May-chan....that´s if she would listen to the story...Kyo thought a little feeling a little sad as she remembered May again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:59 am

Suki noticed the sad look on Kyo's face. "Hey whats wrong?" She asked with a concerned look on her face. The waitress was already back with Kyo's water and was leaving again. As Suki ate she studied Kyo's face. She looked outside the window to see it had stopped raining.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:13 pm

Kyo looked at the younger girl and said with a low and sad voice ´´I had a quarrel with my best friend and fighter, somehow i get the feeling like she doesn´t trust me at all.I mean, in one moment she says something that really touches my heart and then in the next she just shatters it,like she doesn´t care at all. I don´t know how to talk to her, we were quarreling a lot lately. I didn´t know what to do so i just went away...´´ she ended her speach with tears in the eyes. ´I want to know what May is doing right now?´
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:46 pm

May looked up in suprised as she saw where she was. She shrugged and walked into the familiar cafe. She looked around and spotted Kyo sitting with a pink haired girl. She sauntered over to their table and stood in front of it. "Hello Kyo-sama." was all May said as she smiled a innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:59 pm

As Kyo heard the familiar voice she turned to look at May with a slightly shocked expression ´What the hell is she doing here?´she thought as her face became expressionless.
Hallo May.It´s a suprise to see you here.´´ Kyo said coldly and turned to look at the pink haired girl again ´´Suki-chan that´s May,,she said in a sweet voice smiling to the younger girl ´´May, thist is Suki-chan´´she intreduced the younger girl to her fighter, looking at May expressionless again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:06 pm

May smiled at Suki. " Nice to meet you Suki-chan" May said smiling. She turned to Kyo and looked her in the eye. "Are you coming back to my house tonight or what? I have to work tomorrow." She said in a hard voice. She hoped Kyo wouldn't notice the fact she was still slightly drunk. She put her hand on the table to steady herself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:14 pm

Kyo twiched slightly at that hard tone ´´So what just go to sleep sooner then, i can go to a hotel too.´´ she said in a haughty manner. I can´t make such a scene in front of Suki-chan´
´´I´m sorry Suki-chan but i Have to go now.I hope we´ll meet again soon.´´Kyo said smiling and kissed Suki on the cheek. ´´Bye,bye´´
With that she turned around and ran started to run torwards the streets.

[Kyo has left CITY CENTRE and is going to THE STREETS]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:19 pm

May sighed. This was all to familiar. Chasing after Kyo after a fight of some sort. She nodded her head toward Suki and calmly walked out the door. She might as well take off work tomorrow. She would have to if this kept up.

[may has left city center and headed to the streets]

nori: updated character path
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:40 am

sanctuary from the cold, an opportunity to dry off, if only she could ask for a towel; a bell jingled as she opened the door and she glanced up at it, admiring its delicate sound. that and the heat swirling in the air brought a smile to her face. something comfortable – a booth, she searched for one as far from the door as possible, no more cold for a while, please. the perfect spot found, nori headed to it, sneakers squeaking with each step. she slid to the inside, jeans leaving a damp streak across the vinyl cloth, and rested her head against the back of the seat. it wasn't perfect, but it was as good enough to rest her tired limbs.

scents from the kitchen floated everywhere, teasing her empty stomach and parched throat. mmm, coffee, she wanted it so badly she could almost feel the burn down her throat, or maybe that was just the itch getting worse. she reached to her neck; fingers splayed from jaw line to collarbone and tested her tonsils with a slight push. they were tender all right; maybe tea would make a better option? that dark, bitter, hot liquid screamed on her taste buds, just a memory, but it still tasted so real. though snide remarks, silent or not, didn't do one much justice, she couldn't help but think them; please cue waitress.
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:03 am

The bells jingled when the door opened. Cielo stepped into the cafe, exhuasted, after a long day of school. The sweet smell of coffee was amazing to him, even though he detested it because it was hot, he hated burning his tongue with such silly things. He took a big sigh and took a seat near the back corner. It was quiet in that particular area. When he sat down, he took a look at his menu, and went directly to the 'Deserts' section. They had a wide variety. Cheesecake, Flan, Turnovers, meltdown cakes, chocolate chip cookies, pies of every kind. He kept skimming down the list, there was so many to choose from. Down at the bottom of the list, was his favorite. The strawberry parfait. A big grin slipped onto his face, he raised his hand up in the air.

"Miss Waiter! I'm ready for my order!" He signaled with his hand, and set it back down. The waiter hurried over to him with a notepad and pen. "I'd like one strawberry parfait, with extra strawberries please!" As if almost excited by this, he seemed like a child ordering candy at the candy store. The waiter jotted down his order and left.

But only ten minutes had passed and the waiter was back with his parfait. Cielo quickly took a sip, smiling, contemplating its taste. It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:39 pm

Suki smiled as she watched the blonde leave. She pulled her ponytail holder out of the hair so her pink locks fell down gracefully. She her hand through it trying to find any tangles. When finding none, she saw a handsome guy walk past her and to the back of the cafe. She turned back to her food and returned to eating.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:58 pm

Ayame walked into cafe after Nori, but didn't followed her to table. As she headed to toilet she noticed her name starting to itch. More of them? Isn't that ridiculous ... she though walking into empty toilet. Good thing she had clothes she borrowed from Tsu ... Ayame changet to knee-lenght skirt pulling face. She didn't liked skirts. But after all they were better than those thight and wet jeans ... Place on the side she ripped earlier was perfectly sewed back, noone could tell it was damaged earlier. Letting hair loose form ponytail to make them dry faster Ayame headed back and plopped on the seat before short haired. She chose good place. Ayame was bringing her work here from time to time and since she was easy to remember because of her bright read-obviously dyed hair, one of waitress quickle headed to their table. Regular customer is always important.
"What would you like to order?" she asked with proffesional smile.
Ayame anserwed with smile narrowing eyes as she wrote, putting other hand on waitress thigh."Tea on credit?" waitress hestitated. She was too young, didn't know how to react on customers like that. "Umm, I need to ask chief ..." she blushed feeling hand moving up on her leg. Though it was girls hand ... "Amm, I think it's okay ... Err, and you miss?" she turned to short haired girl.
Ayame smiled slightly. It was like hypnotizing them. Young ones were shocked by being touched so casually by stranger, and asked in certain way were easy to persuade. Though it was working only on young ones who didn't meet her earlier ... I'm lucky today. she though resting elbows on table and head on hands.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:25 pm

Suki finished her food and a waitress came to take it back to the kitchen. She walked back to her empty table and sat down. She laid her head down in her arms and watched people walk in and out of cafe. She should be getting home soon but didn't feel like to getting up. She checked her cell hoping to see if someone had texted her but nobody had. She frowned but quickly smiled as a waitress came to her table. "Is there anything I can get you?" She asked. Suki sat up right. "Um.. Just water and the bill." Suki said softly. The waitress nodded and came back. She gave her the water and her bill.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:50 am

hitting on customers isn't in the job description, is it? she hadn't noticed red provoke the waitress and made her own assumptions; she sucked at her job. one of her pet peeves; a bad waitress made an angry nori and the worse the service was, the worse the tip. lips pressed together, preparing for the nicest smile she could give, but failed. “for now, i would like coffee.” she still tried to be as nice as possible by giving her a hint to not come back only for refills rather than blatantly saying get your ass back here in fifteen minutes or i might gouge your eyes out. with the nice-o-meter running on nearly empty her temper became erratic as the minutes ticked by, but she managed to slap the failed smile on her face.

she moved her attention from the waitress to the menu, but reading it at this hour would take too much effort. her gaze danced across the room, silently investigating the plates at each table, then to the guy overly excited about a parfait. so pretty, so delicious, so tempting, he made her decision; mouth watered when the waitress brought his dessert. she had a sweet tooth like no other, once, she had considered living on sugar alone, but her parents had done their job for once by telling her no. it will rot your teeth, same old, same old, but completely viable reason not to change a diet so dramatically. who wanted to look at a girl with no teeth? she placed a couple of fingers over her lips when she giggled to herself. an image flashed in her thoughts, one of her missing most of her teeth except a couple of brown, rotting things (they didn’t deserve to be called teeth) still lingering in the front. easily amused, yes, but usually by her own imagination.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:28 pm

Ayame leande chin on table allowing wet hair to drip. She was tired, she wasn't getting too much sleep lately ... well, she usually wasn't getting much sleep, but this week was even worse. Playing lazily with her tongue piercing she turned eyes at short haired. She seemed pissed. Fake smile on her face was visible like inadequate make-up. Aya stifled laughter. From girl point of view it sure looked like waitress was hitting on her, and wasn't waitres hitting on customer called "incompetent"?
Having this much time she could as well check memory cards she snatched of that tester unit phones. Ayame took laptop off her bag and switched it on while rumbling through her things lookint for cards. Here you are. she though talking cards and bloody piercing. Ripping it od sacrifice ear wasn't necessary, but she liked little souvenirs like that. Red? she snorted. Did he ever do something without double meaning? she asked herself rolling earring between fingers as she waited for laptop to turn on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:43 pm

catching herself in lalaland, she brought her attention back to red, but the waitress came to take it back away. they always had the worst timing, coming to the table and asking if you needed anything right after taking a mouthful. really, they couldn’t have come two seconds earlier? she set their mugs down and a small kettle for red. her hands immediately wrapped around her mug, the heat stinging to the bones. “is there anything else i can get you?” she smiled at her, but blushed at red.

just do your job, eyes rolled, but she really was looking forward to satisfying her sweet tooth, “what kind of desserts do you have?” the waitress rattled off different cakes, pies, cookies and the like, and she settled on a triple layer yellow cake with raspberry jam and chocolate frosting.

a slow, constant drip of water dropped from her hair to her shoulder, like the sound of a heartbeat, irritating her to no end. she tipped her head to the right and grabbed the chunk of hair giving her the issue. she squeezed it unconcerned of the water falling onto her clothing; after all, she was already drenched. she repeated the process on the other side because if one side dripped, the other side would too. she was already having issues controlling her temper, it was best to eliminate anything else that had the potential to enrage it.

placing her hands in her lap, she turned to peek up at the night sky only to find puffs of gray still hiding the stars from her vision. the stars made her dream and dreaming helped calm her, the reason why she was having a hard time paying attention to anything tonight. she was in need of another one of those distractions, well, maybe not one of those, but something, anything. her gaze moved to red, she wanted to bombard her with questions; then again, did she want a conversation like that tonight? not to mention it would be rude.

“i’m tanaka noriko, or just nori,” the first real signs of bravery when she spoke, but the waitress had to interrupt again. “is there anything else i can get you?”
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:56 pm

Ayame stopped staring at computer. Her eyes turned to Nori and then to waitress. As their eyes meet waitress got bet red. Ayame laughed insined so hard it nearly showed on her face. Corners of her mouth twitched. All I did was petting this chick a little and now she looked as if she saw lover after first sex ... that was for sure some poor innocent chick, not used to being pick up by customers. "Thanks, we have all we wanted. I'll call you if I need refill 'kay?" she wrote and smiled slightly at waitress. As blushing woman nodded her head and left Ayame turned to Nori. "You have same name as girlfriend of my ex." she wrote with left hand with right catchig cup to drink tea. "I'm Ayame."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:25 pm

thankful red, well, ayame relieved the waitress of her duties for the time being, she let her know with a smile. “a friend’s ex-girlfriend, huh?” it was an odd comment to her, but there was nothing to say, she shrugged her shoulders.

she lifted the fork from the plate and sunk the prongs down the tip of the cake. taste buds sang with delight, it was moist, sweet, heaven in her mouth, perfect to help this insatiable craving. thick down her throat, scraping like a razorblade, she swallowed hard to release the pain. without notice, the soreness had gotten worse. she should have paid better attention to the warnings her body was giving. when she got sick, she was bedridden for days. she placed the fork back in its place and switched to the coffee. the hot liquid stung the swollen glands, but diluted the pain as predicted. even so, she'd still wake up in a terrible condition.

“what has you wandering the streets so late?” she never knew it could be so hard making smalltalk. when she was seeking company, the other took the lead, but this was a chance meeting and her turn to be the leader.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Suki grit her teeth as her cell began to ring loudly. She quickly answered it. "Hello?" She asked, not knowing who it was. "Suki? How are you? I couldn't get a hold of the house phone. Don't tell me-" Her mother rambled before she was cut off by Suki. "Mom. Calm down. I am perfectly fine. I just didn't hear the phone ring. I have it turned off so I can do my homework. My cell was on vibrate." She lied easily.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Ayame connected first memory card to her laptop and started looking through files for something interesting. She glanced at Nori shortly and wrote. "Current girlfriend of MY ex is named as you." since she was writting with left hand, and on top of that she wasn't looking on what she was writting letters got weird sized and smeared. She sipped from her cup, eyes moving from left to right as crazy as she was reading. Stopping for a while to switch to next folder Ayam noticed other girl having problems with swallowing. Hmm~ Cold? I'll probably catch as well, this walk in rain wasn't good ... she though touching her neck.
She leaned head to the side hearing next question. Late? It was completly normal hour for her, but ...
"You can say it was ... game. Yup, part of game." she wrote turning eyes to computer and smiling at folders she still had unopened. Hunting for treasure? she laughed voicelessly.
Sudden phone ring turned her attention at young pink haired girl sitting close by. Ayame scratched her name staring at girl as her thoughts were fighting is color of her hair is natural or not.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Suki smirked softly as she ended the call. She quickly put it on virbrate and laid on the table. She continued to drink her water while staring off into space. She felt someone staring at her and turned around to see who it was. A red-haired girl was the person. She gave a soft smile before taking a sip of her water.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:01 pm

Ayame noticed girl looking at her and smiling. Great. she though smiling back. She winked and wrote with letters big enough for girl to read. "Your hair. It's natural color or dyed?" who cared if it was rude or not, she was curious ...
Her computer made silent, nasty squeek, sygnalizing virus. Ayame ignred it, writing command of deleting virus without bothering to look at monitor. Her attention was focused on pink hair.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Suki giggled. "Natural." She said smirking. This was a typical question from people so it didn't bother her. She felt her cell virbrating and checked to see who it was. Seeing it was her mom she quickly chose to ignore it. Suki pulled out her Ipod and scrolled through the different songs. She decided to get on the internet and check the weather.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:31 am

she really needed to start paying attention because she even misunderstood the writings of the person sitting across from her. she shook her head, eyes closing and opening to try to wake her up. “ah, sorry sorry, i’m half here,” it sounded awkward, but there was no point in lying about. it was pretty obvious when she mentally left the room with the blank stares and random laughter. let’s not forget the times she’d mumble to herself or hold a complete conversation with everyone staring at her like she was crazy, which only happened on a handful of occasions.

a game? her head ticked to the right, confused by what ayame said. the only conclusion she could come to was seven moons, it seemed to be connecting everything else tonight. knowing next to nothing about the school, though she could have easily asked, nori pushed it from her mind. it was a topic that would bring her headache back and she didn’t want to deal with that on top of a cold. elbow propped up on the ledge next to the window, and she looked up at the sky again, hoping its murkiness had disappeared. to her dismay, it was still a sheet of gray cotton.

again, with the confusing comments, ears twitched at the sound of a new voice and she looked at the girl a bit dumbfounded. another strawberry, they seemed to be quite common in these parts, did they all come out of hiding? she looked at aya’s writing and finally put the pieces together, natural, interesting. she hated the color pink, but was fond of the strawberry tops. all of them seemed beautiful in some strange way. lips curved into a sweet, devilish smile as the mischievous thoughts floated in her head and she patted the extra space next to her. she wasn’t going to hurt the little mouse, only play with her like a kitten pouncing a ball of yarn, “come join us.” this was the distraction she was waiting for all night.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next