Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]

Go down 
+5
Michelle Lawler
Timeless
Enrai
Zain
MajoNeko
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:29 am

she could have been snuggled in bed and sleeping, but instead she was here drinking letting her coffee get cold. why did she have to find that damn letter tonight? then it hit her, what happened to the letter? she stared at zain, not so much at him, through him, searching every pocket and recalled the tiresome run in the rain. the letter was gone, but it really was better that she lost it. it would be pure stupidity to hold onto something like that. she let out an exasperated sigh and rubbed her forehead with both hands, “you don’t even want to know.” damn this headache, it was here for good.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:39 am

Zain leaned over the table to gently pet her ears as she laid them flat against her head. "Kitten I thought you were going home for th night? The rain has stopped at the moment but it is far from over. If all of you stay out on the rain you will all catch a cold." Zain mentions as he looks at all of them. He tuggs on the bandage to tighten it a bit so his hand can get warm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:12 am

it was too late to prevent that. the main two reasons she came here was for the warmth and because of that irritating itch in her throat; a cold she had. “i did go home…” her eyes dropped to the table. she knew she should have stayed there after the fact, but this kitty let emotions take control. there wasn't a single warning when she flew out the door, did i even lock the door? she shook her head, not wanting to consider the possibility, "and i don't have any intentions of going back to that place tonight." when she looked up at zain, the happy expression was completely wiped out by the typical indifferent one she usually wore. she peeked over at the quiet suki, those pink locks couldn't crack a smile right now, all she could think about was the spectacle that happened behind her closed apartment door.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:18 am

Zain saw how upset she was getting as he petted her ears again. "I am sorry I didn't mean to upset you my dear. I hope you will find shelter from the rain though. It is not cool to be stuck out here with no where to go." Zain mentions as he looks over at Suki and Aya. He looked down at the table since he was tired. His body has been through a whole lot in the past 4 days and he wasn't sire how much more he could take without some serious damage happening to him to become bedridden.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:32 am

“it wasn’t you, it’s just… ugh,” she was not going to talk about it, they wouldn’t understand unless she started in the beginning. starting there meant she had to dig up the past, which took too much explaining and she really didn’t want to think about it. it would just make this wretched headache worse. if she didn’t stop sulking about it now, she’d be doomed sooner than later, so she took a moment to think about where else she could go. there was nowhere else. she rolled her eyes, “you know, this is my shelter, i’ll stay here until the weather clears up.” it sure was absolutely ridiculous, how long would it take the weather calm; hours, days weeks? then again, she didn't give a damn. this place was as good as any.

“you don’t look in the best of shape yourself,” she noticed the bags under his eyes and the way he fiddled with his bandage. he definitely had no room to lecture about being out late. he was the worst one here!
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:52 am

"This place your shelter? That I just can not allow. I live in an apartment building with available rooms. Why don't you stay there until you get better." Zain mentions as he rubbs his eyes. Nothing could escape from her eyesight. He infact has been tired and because of his lack of sleep it was starting to show.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:15 pm

her lower lip puffed out in a slight pout. imposing on him was not what she wanted to do, but she knew he wouldn’t take no for an answer. he would probably drag her if necessary. in addition, she would eventually get tired and this booth really wasn’t all that comfortable. “hookay,” she sucked her lip back in, “but on one condition. we need to stop somewhere on the way because i simply cannot sleep in these things,” she tugged on her wet hoodie, “agreed?” it was his own fault for making her impose.

nori pulled a wad of cash from her pocket, lips pressed together and eyes grew a little wide, she had forgotten she carried so much with her today, another mistake of running out on a whim. maybe stopping there wouldn’t be too bad an idea. she pulled enough for her uneaten cake and the now cold coffee and placed it on the table. she looked at suki and gave her hair a last pet, “you should go home too.” she grabbed a napkin from the center of the table and borrowed aya’s pen to job down her number. she slid the paper to suki. “call me sometime,” she tried to give her a sweet smile, but it was another failed attempt for the night.

"ayame, this seems to happen to us a lot,” nori gave her the real half smile, the only one she could form at the moment, “i’m sure we’ll run into each other again.”

she said the rest of her goodbyes and took the long way over the back of the booth as not to disturb her sweet mouse. she stood at the head of the table, checking all her pockets, everything was in place. "ready dear?" she looked down at the tired zain.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:22 pm

Zain smiled knowing that he had won her over. "Sure thing kitten." He mentioned as he covered his mouth to yawn. He knew he had to stay up for a while since the meeting was to happen soon. As Nori waved bye to everyone Zain got up and headed to the door. "Ready when you are kitten." He replied as he opened the door for them to head out. He unlocked his car for her made sure she got in. He went around to his side of the car and got in. "Where to?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:32 pm

brow cocked when they got to his car, hadn’t she seen this car before? she retraced the steps in her head to find she had made a brief encounter with it while they were still on the sidewalk. “that was right after i ran back…” she accidentally spoke to herself aloud. a quick, wide glance at zain to see if he was paying attention, but he looked excessively tired to have noticed, at least she hoped. she slid into the passenger seat, pretending it didn’t happen and put the seatbelt on. “i can’t be too picky and i don’t need anything fancy, so anything that’s close and still open where i can get a t-shirt or something along those lines.”
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:42 pm

Zain thought about it for a minute but nothing could come to mind. "No where is open unless you wanna run and get some clothes from your place?" Zain asks as he turns the car on so he can turn the heater on for her. Zain knows that she was having a rough day and the rain was making it worse. As they sit he leans his head back and closes his eyes for a second.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:53 pm

her heart thumped in her chest so loud she thought her ears might burst and fingers nervously tapped on her thigh. 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4… counting to herself was an ocd she picked up at young age and it really did nothing for her except keep her fingers tapping in sequence. thinking about going there made her panicky, but it was that, or sleep naked. with a cold rising in her system, she needed to go to her apartment. “alright,” she nodded, staring out the window, "go three blocks down, turn left, go straight for seven more and turn right. my complex is the third one down, big gray building."
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:04 pm

Ayame ignored everything, completly focused on monitor. Code. This damn old man gave her fucking code and to break it she needed book that has left in her home ... Ayame stretched arms above hear making her spin crack nasty. Closing eyes for a moment she tried to remember what was in book, but she read it too quick, without necessary attention to record it content. Ah~ I wanna be fighter, he don't bother them with such a shit ... she though blowing chewing gum again. Her fingers twitched as she started to scratch her name again. It was so annoying, itching like hell ... Ayame rolled skirt up to look at her thigh. Obviously, name was all red, looking like she had an allergy. That's not fair, is t itching other sacrifices so much as well when other unit is around? she asked herself straightening and looking around serching for person that could make her name react like that. But she wasn't able to tell. It was only itching, not pointing actual person at all ... Ayame leaned on back of her seat rubbing both eyes, making them even more red than they already were. Computer made next squeal sygnalizing virus. She cursed voiclessly and shuted it down. It was no use, in this state of mind she couldn't focuse on uncoding this shit ...

With corner of eye she noticed Zain who came earlier and Nori leaving. Who care ... looked like al units she had meet so far were somehow depending on other unit, which was rally weird to her. Resting her chin on closed laptop she closed eyes allowing thoughts to drift. She was tired, angry, sleep depraved for too long, and had nasty attack, which will lead to visiting hospital again ... and al those highyl annyoing people, clinging to each other, depending, quarelling, loving ... it was too tiring. She opened her eyes feeling melancholy again. I act as dying grandma remembering her lifetime. So boring. Aya blowed chewing gum again turninh eyes at pink haired girl that stayed. No ears ... and she is so young ... she though feeling cold shiver running down her spin.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:38 pm

TEXT MESSAGE FOR ZAIN

Kyo:It go ok....i think.Idon´t trust him, he said he wants May and me to enter 7 Moons Academy. You know, i´m kind of down right now...and sad....and hurt. Guess who´s fault that is. May can be really stupid right now. And i´m standing here in the middle of the street and don´t have anywhere to go...please help me Zain-san.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Suki blinked when she realised she had let her mind wander off. She noticed Nori and Zain had left. She looked at Ayame as she shut down her laptop. Suki realised she had been staring at the guy the entire time without knowing it. Her face lit up a unappealing color of red as she stared at the table. How rude of her. The guy must have noticed that she had been staring at him for so long.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Ayame yawned widely and nearly choked herself with gum. Coughing so hard tears showed in her eyes, she rescued herself from suffocating and spitted gum on hand. Ah. I'm really stupid, suicide with gum ... she giggled in mind sticking gum under table.

Turning head and weeping tears she noticed Suki bet red and staring at table ... Who it was who made her blush so much? she though getting up and plopping on seat next to younger girl. Her name itched so hard when she unconsciously touched girl Ayame nearly loose balance from shock. Indeed, it must be her. she though looking around.

She remembered Nori teasing this girl about some boy in cafe ... Ah, there he is. Hmm~ Nice taste, Suki. Ayame smiled wraping one arm around girl and pulling her closer. "Staring isn't rude. He's sexy after all, so why don't stare?" she wrote noticing waiterss from earlier walking close by. She quicky stretched arm and slapped waitress bottom maikng her squeal silently form surprise and blush. Waitress turned around, her face bright read, and opened mouth to say something. Ayame showed her brightest smile ever and send kiss. Though it was unimaginable, waitress got even more red, turned around and quickly walked away trying to hide blush.

"See? Easy. You're cute, so people will forgive you staring." she wrote playing with Suki hair. Advantage of being cute, huh? she though sipping from her cup. "Btw. ever hear 'bout 7 moons?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Suki looked up at Ayame. Seven Moons? Isn't that the place Juuri told me about? She thought as she nodded. Suki sighed as she looked around the cafe. It was rather late so many people weren't here. She liked it quiet though. She giggled softly when she thought about Ayame smacking the one waitress' butt. It was rather funny. The woman had turned deep red.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Ayame stretched amrs above head once again, and heared her spin crack. Body was tired, but brain still working ... Oh, so she know? Lucky guess. she though sitting more comfortable. Now, that her clothes were nearly dry it was really nice. "So, fighter or sacrifice?" she wrote rising eyebrow in mute question. Though not being able to utter word was annoying her, and making communicate hard, she was once again getting used to it. I got good practice earlier. she though remembering first time she had lost voice.

Seeing Suki giggle and getting less stiff Ayame smiled. Something in this child was making her more gentle, like resembance to someone she knew and cared for ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:08 pm

"Sacrifice. You?" She asked softly as she watched the waitress' walk back and forth. She smiled softly and sighed. Suki let out a small cough and the another one. She frowned when she noticed the rain had started again. She didn't want to walk home in the rain. Suki let out yet another cough. Am I catching a cold? Oh well... There isn't anything I can do about it. She thought as she watch Ayame.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Before driving off Zain reached for his phone and looked at the text message. It was from Kyo so he decided to text her back because this issue needed to be resolved now and not later after he was done he drove off to Nori's place. Although he wanted to know what was wrong he didn't ask about it as they drove off.

[Zain and Nori have left CAFE~CAFE and are heading HOME: Nori and Ichi's apartment]
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:21 pm

"Same." she wrote mindlessly. Her thoughts swirled around this vague resemblance. Someone ... someone younger, someone I care for ... and cute ... she though turning eyes at ceiling. Young, cute, sacrifice, ear-less. I care for. Gosh, I have no idea, who ... she bitted tip of her finger. The more she though about it, the stronger this feeling was. Iw was making her uncomfortable ... Isa sat on seat before them and leaned head to side. She looks little sick, ya know? she said pointing Suki with finger. Ayame turned to pink haired girl. Indeed, she was coughing silently ... Rain. Everyone catch cold because of rain ... she though as her own throat felt little sore.
"How old are ya?" she wrote to turn her thoughts from 'resemblance' and cold.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:04 pm

Suki looked out at the ran and frowned. "I'm 14." She said said with her usual soft voice. She pulled opened her cell and went through the different contacts and noticed she had 5 missed calls. Mom never gives up. So annoying. She though as she called over a waitress. "I want a banana split without nuts." She said simply and watched the waitress nod and scurry away while blushing at Ayame. "So how many waitress' have you hit on today?" She asked as she watched the poor women.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:16 pm

Ayame smirked. "Today? I gropped only one to get free tea." she wrote shamelessly as she winked resting elbows on the table and head on hands. "Though they get wrong idea, who said little petting is hitting on ..." she added noticing her cup was empty. 14 ... young, that's the youngest unit I had meet so far.

Her eyes turned to window observing rain. Just when she finally got dry and warm ... We can always stay there longer, it won't rain all night ... or one of them will offer you bed ... Isa with pervy smile danced around jumping from table to table, ignoring people sitting there. Well, we could. Ayame sighed and whistled loudly calling waitress. Young one she slapped earlier showed imidiatelly, her ears red. "How can I helo you?" she asked thying to act professional. Ayame patted empty cup with one finger and smiled. Waitress nodded taking cup and slowly going to refill it. Unverbal communication. I'm getting better at it. Aya though turning to Suki again.

"Why without nuts?" she wrote leaning head to side.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:07 pm

"Nuts taste horrible." She replied in a bored tone. She messed with her ponytail before pulling it out letting her pink hair fall in waves. She sighed as she combed her hand through it. She smiled when the waitress from earlier gave her the sundae she ordered. Suki smiled and took a bite of it. She savored the taste.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:59 pm

"Really? How is it 'horrible'? It makes you wanna throw up?" Ayame scratched head frowning. Since from accident she had really weak sense of taste, she didn't had any preferences when it was coming to food. For her everything tasted almost the same, and she didn't really remembered if she liked nuts or not. Also her smell was horribly weak. She could feel only strange smells, like blood, or wet cat fur, or those really strong like cigarettes. But it's good. I don't need spent too much on food cause of it. she though nodding to waitress that came back with her refill.

Rain wasn't stopping. Opposite, she got feeling that it was raining stronger and stronger. Big drips were splattering all over window, making seeing anything outside impossible.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:09 pm

"I don't know.. I just don't like the taste." She said looking outside. Her head fell back on the seat as she stared at the ceiling. She took some more bites of her ice cream and before setting down her spoon. She let out a cough only louder this time. She waved a waitress over. "Water please." She said softly. Her voice becoming scratchy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next