Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open) Empty
PostSubject: Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open)   Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Here it was, small shop at the corner of the street. Looking at it she could clearly tell why "lace". It was everywhere, on door, almost completly filling windows, even draped on name plate.
"Wow~ really fitting name ... then, now part about chocolate." she said to noone in particular, and opened doors. Inside was small. Three, no four tables, with two chairs every. Of course, tablecloth with lace at edge. And strong chocolate smell, strong enough to almost become taste ...
"Hello miss and mister~ How can I help you?"
Ayame stared in amazment at waitress, dressed in lolita clothes.
"You have waiters dressed as lolita as well? Anyway, we'd like to sit."
Waitress smiled cutely. Deciding to skipp part about lolita waiter.
"Please, sit here." pointing cosest table, and putting two menu cards in their hands. "I assume it's your first time here~ We have all kinds of chocolate you can imagine. Please, take your time choosing, I'll be back in a moment~"
taking off two jackets, one from Nao and one from girl from park Ayame sat down with brightest smile on her face. How come she never before noticed place as amusing as this?
"Nao ... they have chocolate with pink pepper and rose ..." staring at unbelievable kinds of chocolate in card, she couldn't stop smiling. Even though she wasn't big fan of sweets, she would try half of those, just for fun.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open)   Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:38 pm

Naoki walked in and was really surprised. "Wow. This place is a bit.. Over the top, don't you think?" He whispered in Ayame's ear. The whole place was scary to him because he didn't like frilly stuff, but he would put up with it. As they sat down, he started to open the menu. "W-wow.. This place is really frilly and.. Pink.. Umm, you can chose what ever you want and I'll pay.." Saying this, he was scanning the menu. "I think.. I'll just have some tea and chocolate cake. That'll do." He put the menu down on the table and crossed his legs again. He found it wierd sitting on something without crossing them in some way or another. The small shop smelled like chocolate a bit too much and it was a bit sickening, but it was nice at the same time. Better than what the streets smelled like.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open)   Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:12 pm

"I never saw I before~ Isn't that like we endered doll house?" grey eyes shined in excitement. This place ... it was horrible, with tragic, girly design ... but at the same time was perfect, like film scenery, completly unreal.
"Chocolate with candied violet petals." she announced. This was what she wanted, candied flower. Though her sense of taste was really dull, and she probably won't know how it tasted like, idea of eating flower was so tempting ... she just couldn't resist. Waitress appeared next to their table like ghost.
"As I heard, chocolate with candied violet petals? And what for you, mister?" she was already writting order down. Her false eyelashes and lips painted with glowing pink lipstick, frily, full of lace skirt ... she looked like some kind of human doll. Ayame stared at her amazed, it was first time she saw someone wering something like that, and having such a serious face at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open)   Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:40 pm

"I'll just have some tea and chocolate cake, thanks." He said, trying to hold back laughter from her uniform. He coughed then checked in his bag. He started to look in then forgot what he was looking for and turned to face Ayame again. He smiled at her crossing his legs on the floor once again. It was a strange habit of his.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open)   Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:32 pm

"Okay~ Then one chocolate with candied violet petals, one tea, one chocolat cake~ Thank you for your order, I'll be back in a moment." she smiled pursing lips "And for such a cute couple, we will give discount~" and she went back.
Ayame sit still for a moment, waiting for waitress to go back, then turned to window and started to chuckle uncontrolably.
"See, Nao-chan, now from strangers an hour ago we went to friends, and here, we are already couple." she bited tip of finger still giggling.

Waitress was already back, placing their order on the table. She had pink bluch on cheeks and looked like little crazy fangirl ...
"I'll give you discount, if I see reeally cute kiss~"so it was shojo fangirl. Bitting lip to not burst in laughter Ayame stretched arm catching Nao bangs, pulled him closer and shamelessly stole kiss.
"Discount 50%?" she said to waitres which cheeks turned red.
"Got it, if you will came again~" waitress winked and went back all happy.
"Don't people have strange hobbies?" Ayame turned to her violet petals, watching candied flower with eyes wide from childlish happiness and surprise. "See it? They candied all fower! It's almost pity to eat it ..."
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open)   Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:01 pm

Naoki sat there. Shocked. That was his first kiss. "Ah. Ur. Yeah, they do and.. Well, that's what it's there for. To eat it." He picked up his cup with tea in it and took a sip. He was blushing so hard, pretty much his whole face was red. "Uh. Well. She must of been a fan of shoujo manga and things like that." coughing most of the way through that scentence, he took another sip and picked up his fork. He split his cake in half, then halfed the halfs, then halfed the quaters until they where in little squares. He picked one of his teeny squares up and put it in his mouth. "Ah. Well.." He said, unsure what to say next.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open)   Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Nibbling on first flower, she looked up and stared at Nao. Head leaning to the side as he got bet red, his nervous movements ...
"Nao, I just get your first kiss didn't I?" she leaned at the back of chair chewing on her fork. "Hmm ... I bet this waitress neechan will give us 80% discount if she heard that ..." suddenly she started to laugh.
"Really Nao, you look like you just swallowed brick." his face changing color from pink to red was really priceless. "Hey, anyway, how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open)   Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:31 pm

"Geh. Ah. Yeah.. You did. And.. I'm 18." Naoki did a nervous laugh at her "joke". He took another piece of cake on the end of his fork and put it in his mouth, leaving the fork hanging there from inbetween his teeth. He drank another bit of his tea and sat there, fiddling with the end of the tablecloth. He was looking down as much as he could to try and get rid of the redness on his face.. Not possible for him. He was to shy and embarrassed. "I take it that it wasn't your first kiss, then?" He said, trying to carry on with the conversation.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open)   Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:50 pm

Seeing him so embarassed almost made her burst in laughter again, but as she promised herself - no harassing neko.
"Then year younger than me~" she patted top of her head, where ears should be. But in her case, weren't for 3 years already.
"You know, my girlfriend was always saying, that first kiss is when there is feeling for other person behind kiss. If there's not, it's just like any other touch." crunching next violet she sat more comfortable. Who would have guess that after all this unpleasant days she would get something as amusing as this?
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open)   Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:59 pm

"It's not funny. I can tell you want to laugh." Nao mumbled, putting some more cake in his mouth. While chewing he was still looking down playing with the tablecloth. "I'm glad I haven't lost my first kiss yet, then." He thought. He looked down at his plate, moving the pieces of cake around the plate with his fork. He drank some more tea, which he did when he was embarrassed or anxious. He grabbed a piece of white hair that was infront of his eyes and started fiddling with it. (He likes to fiddle with things.)
"Anyway, age doesn't matter. (As the mighty boosh said) 'It's what's inside that counts.'" He smiled and put his hair back down over his eye.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open)   Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Corners of her lips twitched again, so she bited lip to calm them.
"No, you see, it's actually very funny. And sure age doesn't matter. Aren't there popple with bodies in their 40s and brain as 10 yeard old child?" she leaned elbow on table and cheek on hand. Beside her temple still throbing and annoyingly ticklish leg, she felt quite good. Even red, sleep depraved, eyes stopped sting so much.
"Look at me. I'll be mental age 15 till end of my life. Can you imagine it?" she crunched next violet and started to chew on fork again. "I'll end up as 70 years old granny, and still do things like that."
Clock on the wall was showing 9:30 pm. Turning eyes away from it, Ayame didn't realy cared about hour. But Tsu locked in her house probably did. That's what I hate about that. Necessity of worring about others. She pursed lips in smal pout.
"Won't your ... aunt and uncle be worried if you stay out for too long?"
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open)   Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:29 pm

"They couldn't care less about where I am, what happens to me and what time I'm out. They blame me for-- Yeah." Stopping at the end, it was obvious he didn't want to talk about it.
"If there's anyone you live with, wouldn't they be worried about you? He mumbled, proving he wasn't the only one that would be worried about. He looked around the shop and at all the different decorations and shivered. He wasn't used to so much frilly and pinky girly stuff. Although, people did try to put female clothes on him all the time because they think he'd make a great girl. For some reason. "Also, if you wanna leave, go ahead. I'll just go home." He said, biting into another piece of cake. There was one piece left.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open)   Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:01 am

Ayame rised eyebrows. "Cats don't care when I go back home, and there's noone else I'm living with." she said tapping teeth with fork. "Tsu is probably still waiting there though." she sighed and get up.
"Why are you staring at this lace as if it was going to bite you? No, don't anserw." he was right, wandering wouldn't do any good. She should just go back home. "After all I'm real coward, you know?" this bit of sincerity escaped her mouth as she put on too small jacket, leaving Nao jacket on chair.
"Nee-chan, remember about our discount~" she smacked lolita waitress butt with her usual grin and waving to Nao left shop.

Crossing street she almost got run over by car, but, as well as cursing her driver, it only made her laugh. Dissapearing in one of narrow alleys between buildings she didn't looked back even once, completly concentrated on going back home and don't strolling to somewhere else again.

[Ayame has left City Centre and going Home]
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open)   Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:15 am

Naoki chuckled as he put one leg over the other, folding his arms. "Well, she's a funny one, isn't she?" He said to himself. He stood up and put money on the table, with a tip, and walked out the door and into the streets once again. "Time to go home, I guess. I suppose I should move out soon. They hate me.." He mumbled.

[Naoki has left City Center and is going Home]
Back to top Go down
cute_wolf_chan
Amature Battler
cute_wolf_chan

PostSubject: Re: Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open)   Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:08 pm

As he entered the shop his first thought was ´Fiting name...and what about the chocolate?´. There weren´t much people in the shop so he just set down of the first table and started to look around. Everywhere were laces. On the tables, windows, door really everywhere. A waitress in a lolita dress came to him ´´Hallo little Miss, what would you like to order?´´. Makotos eyebrow started to twich and he spoke in a cold voice and with a glare that could kill someone ´´I am not a girl, i am a boy and if you don´t want to die then let someone else take my orders.´´ and with that the upset waitress stormed off. Makoto new how cruel and coldhearted that was but he didn´t care because he hated it if people mistook him for a girl and that happened quite often.
When he looked up he saw a good looking guy who looked like he was around 17 years old, he was dressed in black clothes with a touch of dark blue. Because he was bored Makoto decided to play a little, he smiled at the young man and enjoyed to see the 17 year-old blush ´´Wel-welcome young sir, what would you like to order?´´ the young man seemed kind of nervous and that only gave Makoto more confidance ´´Tell me your name and give me something sweet, i don´t care what.´´. The young man´s eyes wident for a second before he smiled back at him ´´My name is Ryuu and aren´t you a bit too young to act like this?´´ at this Makoto´s eyes went wide. The other male was really questening him, even thought he didn´t have his ears and tail anymore. He leaned his head to the right and said still full of confidance ´´I´m already 15, beside i don´t have my ears anymore so it doesn´t matter how i act, right? Well, it´s nice to meet you Ryuu-chan. You know, i just changed my mind i don´t want sweets but why don´t you give me your phone number insted?´´ Ryuu pulled out a pen and paper, wrote his phone number down then gave it to Makoto ´´Is there anything else?´´ the young man asked with a soft smile. Makoto stood up and kissed him on the cheek´´No thank you but i´ll definetly call you Ryuu-chan.Bye, bye.´´ and like that he went out of the shop. He decided to go home first and at night he would go to a club, at the thought of dancing and having fun he couldn´t help but smile´This sure is going to be fun.´

[Makoto has left CITY CENTRE and is going HOME]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open)   Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lace and Chocolate (all-time-open)
Page 1 of 1