Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]

Go down 
+5
Michelle Lawler
Timeless
Enrai
Zain
MajoNeko
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:17 am

May's smirk turned to a smile. She got up and walked gracefully to the side of a girl across from the red head. She sat down and gross her legs. "Hello. My name is Suki. Whats yours?" She asked with her high soprano voice. The 14 year old noticed she was meeting muliple new people today. Kyo-san, May-san, Ai-san, and Juuri-san. She listed off in her head.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:24 am

Ayame flipped page of her notes showing what she wrote earlier. "I'm Ayame." she didn't turn eyes from monitor digging in folders that were popping up like crazy. How did they stuffed so many trash on such a little card? she though pulling face. Looked like in first card there wasn't anything usefull beside phone list ... She rumbled with one hand in her bag until she found chewing gum. Starting to chew she blowed up huge baloon and quickly licked gum from her nose to make nexe baloon ... It was amusing, giving her something to do while she connected second card cursing Ritsu in mind. She ignored not only two girls before her, but all surrondings.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:36 am

"Nice to meet you, Ayame-san." She said distracted. She had spotted the guy from earlier and was now studying him. He was rather cute. He was older than her which was obvious. She reluctenly pulled her gaze from him and turned it to the other girl. She smiled at her as she waited for a name.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:07 am

“such a pretty name, suki-kun,” she let the words roll off like velvet, trying desperately to hide the wicked grin behind them, though her intentions really weren’t as bad as they could have been. perhaps she was merely interested in keeping her, even if she was still a stranger, “i’m nori.” she reached to her with her right hand, gently snatching up a few strands of her hair between index and thumb. it was strange to her, the way pink hair took hold of her like a kid ripping the wrapping paper off a present. pretty, like silken cotton candy, delicately twirling the locks around her icy finger to indulge in the softness upon her skin. she could play with this hair for hours; braids, ponytails, just brushing. it made her the perfect pet.

nori followed suki’s gaze, which was on the guy that unknowingly helped her decide on cake. the corner of her mouth lifted a little higher, reading the expression on her face and giggled lightly. “he sure is pretty,” eyebrows lifted playfully. her gaze shifted to ayame for a moment, but she was still busy with the laptop. another glance at pretty boy, then back to suki, “do you like him, my dear?”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 6:37 am

Suki blushed. "Not really. He is cute though. Really cute.." She trailed off as she continued to blush. She sighed and she leaned her head back against the seat. She smiled slightly while she drummed her fingers on her bare legs. She played with the end of her school uniform and giggled. She had not bothered to take it off after getting home. Suki figured it would be okay to skateboard in it despite the small skirt. Luckily no one was at the park so she didn't have to worry about guys looking up her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:01 am

suki’s blushing face made her laugh came out a bit darker than expected. “that look on your face says otherwise,” sly and kind like the voice of a person ready to pinch your wallet. “i’m sure we could persuade him to come over,” anything to make this girl’s cheeks brighter. teasing her was a rush; it made her stomach fill with butterflies and her tail rocked with excitement beneath the table. delighted by the expression on her face, she wanted to be able to see all the others she could make. after propping her elbows on the table she placed her chin upon her hands, head turned far enough to get a clear view of the girl.

"what do you think? would you like to talk to him?" her grin grew wider with her words. maybe, just maybe, she was the one wanting to talk to pretty boy and get a better look at his gorgeous face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:12 am

Suki blush got even brighter. She looked down at the ground. "Su-r-re" She stuttered out. She looked up to see Nori's grinning. She looked like she was planning something. Suki pushed out the thought. The girl was nice after all. She felt her phone ringing and saw that her mom was calling again. Suki face showed how irratated she was. She chose to ignore the call as she retruned her attention back to Nori.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:36 am

her gaze had moved to pretty boy until the sound of a phone distracted her. every time she was in the middle of something, a phone had to go off. even if they did irritate the hell out of her, they seemed to be good omens. whenever one interrupted her, something wonderful happened, but now, it wasn’t making her happy. disliking the look on suki’s face, brows scrunched together. she was much cuter we the color of her cheeks surpassed the color of her hair.

“what’s wrong?”
she asked as she released the strands of suki’s hair she had still been playing with. that adorable smile needed to come back and unlike a cat, she wanted to keep her mouse as happy as possible to make sure it did. from the middle of the table, she grabbed a clean napkin and unfolded it before her. she stroked the open napkin like a small animal, figuring out the rest of her plan while suki explained her sudden change of mood.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:45 am

Suki smiled as she watched Nori. "Oh nothing much." She said as she turned of the offending phone. She let her gaze wander back to the cute guy and blushed brightly. She went to a all-girl school so she wasn't used to seeing such cute guys. She quickly turned her head so it didn't seem like she was staring. She felt her cheeks get even warmer even though that seemed impossible.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:12 am

m’hm, that’s much better, satisfied that her pet’s mood improved so quickly, nori continued working on the napkin. she reached in front of suki and pulled the plate of cake she hadn’t eaten toward her. right index finger slid over the frosting, scraping some of it off the top and stuck the glob in the middle of the napkin. it probably looked weird, and it was, but there needed to be weight for it to work.

the gooey chocolate woke up her unappeasable sweet tooth, making her mouth water all over again. she knew she would regret it within seconds, but she stuck her finger in her mouth to lick it off, so yummy. completely caught up in enjoying the sugary mess she nearly forgot why she had done it in the first place. “oh, oops,” she said and laughed lightly at herself. nori pushed the cake back in front of suki, “if you’d like that, you may have it.” if it stayed in front of her any longer, she just might indulge.

she went back to the napkin and crumpled it up around the glob, making sure not to let any of it squeeze through. she held the napkin out for suki to see, smiling brightly at her work. now why did she do that? the frosting acted as a weight, the heavier the napkin, the farther it flew. nori smiled evilly and tossed it in the air before throwing it in the direction of pretty boy. and it really did fly, straight into the side of his face. luckily, the napkin held together and no chocolate explosion happened; come on victim number 2.

waiting for her response, nori pulled her cell from her back pocket and a certain business card, he might enjoy this too. always the texting queen, nori punched in the number in a flash and hit send.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:28 am

Suki blinked as she watched it fly and hit his head. She giggled and smiled at Nori once more. She ran a hand thrugh her silky hair and smirked. She didn't bother watching the reaction since she already knew what was going to happen. She pulled out her Ipod and looked through the different pictures. She smiled softly as she saw a picture of a girl with short pink hair and matching ears and tail. This was taken on her 7th birthday. She started to pull her hair up so she could put in a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:41 am

TEXT MESSAGE FOR NORI

Zain:Toys to play with? Sounds interesting where are you my sweet kitten?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:47 am

her phone vibrated in her hand, a quick read and like lightning, the message was sent back. she pushed it off to the side to attend to her company.

she peeked over her shoulder at the pink-eared girl and wished she could have seen them with her own eyes. not only did she have a… fetish for strawberries (not the real ones, of course), she loved them with ears. nothing felt better than soft fur against her lips, well, that now that was easily arguable. she giggled with the distorted thoughts before taking into consideration suki’s age. it should have been shocking to think someone could have violated her little mouse, but she knew how cruel the world really was. her heart panged, if only time could be reversed.

she went to pet her smooth locks, but suki had started pulling it up, “no, don’t do that.” she grabbed hold of her wrists before the ponytail could be finished. “ahem, i mean, i’ll do it for you,” sad cover up if there ever was one. nori carefully moved her hands from her head, making the pink locks fall back onto her shoulders. it was much more appealing to have her hair down, but this gave her an excuse to be able to touch it. she took her time, slowly combing through the silk with her fingers. she was going to make this last as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:01 am

Suki blushed as she let Nori do her hair. She quickly busied herself with finding a good song to play. She frowned as she realised she would need some new ones soon. She had a bunch of outdated songs in here. She stuffed her Ipod in her jacket before smiling blissfully as she felt Nori play with her hair. She loved having people play with her hair. It relaxed her.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:07 am

TEXT MESSAGE FOR NORI

Zain:I am on my way then. Be there soon, kitten"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:17 am

her hair was so soft it felt like it would melt if she held on too long. she pulled it up, ready to put the band around, but her phone buzzed quietly against the table. she peeked over it, remembered this was her fault, and lectured herself why she shouldn’t get mad at the little black thing. she flipped it open; happy with the response she didn’t bother to reply and stuck it in her pocket after closing it. it couldn't possibly take him that long to get here anyway. “sorry about that, someone else is coming to meet…” she paused, thinking how odd it would have been if she had said you, but the possible reactions would have been good for a laugh. “um, coming to meet us,” she nodded, agreeing with her choice of words and finished putting suki’s hair up. “there you go,” she propped her left elbow on the table to rest her head again and played with the tip of her ponytail with the opposite hand, “you look absolutely charming.”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:23 am

Suki's face began a shade of red that matched her hair color. She looked down in embarresment. "Thanks." She said softly. She wondered who they were meeting tonight. She pulled out her phone and turned it on before looking through her contacts for a person.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:26 am

The blue RX-8 pulls up into the cafe's parking lot. Zain shuts off his car as he sits back into the seat and looks at his injured hand. The bandage held tightly thanks to Adell making another one on his gash. "Why don't girls every fucking listen?" Zain mentions as he gets out of the car and leans against it for a moment as he looks at his phone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:29 am

Text from May to Zain: I wasn't blaming you. -_- Plus she is the one who COMMANDED me to go away! Grrr!
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:33 am

Zain looked at the message before leaving his car. "Kyo must really be hurt right now." Zain tries to come up with a solution as he begins to walk to the Cafe's door. He finishes texting May and then sends a message to Kyo to see if she is okay. Once he is done he walks into the cafe and sees some people inside. He spots Nori and walks up to her table. He smiles as he looks down at the girls.

"Good early morning to you ladies." He mentions as he bows to them at the table.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:39 am

Text from May to Zain: Yes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:46 am

that shade of red got better every time, there was no way she’d would ever get over it. it made her want to curl next to her and steal her heat. heat, she looked down at her coffee, it was most likely cold by now and a shiver reminded how damp she still was from the rain. light browns searched for the waitress, but she couldn’t find her. she made eye contact with a short, chubby woman whom came over promptly. “can i help you?” she said in a low, nasally voice.

“i need a warm up,” nori pointed to her mug and with a nod, the waitress walked off.

just as she was bringing her attention back to suki, the bell above the door jingled and in came tall, teal and handsome. she gestured next to ayame, “why don’t you have a seat?” she grasped the end of suki’s ponytail and wave the tip over her shoulder at zain, a wicked smile curved her lips. yes, she was extremely young, but those were not her intentions. there was an obvious difference between those actions and her actions now. "this is..." again, she was going to let the wrong words slip and chase the girl off with things like my pet. "this is my new friend," she nodded still holding that knowing smile for zain.

the waitress trotted back to the table and filled nori’s cup, “does anyone else need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:58 am

Zain sat next to Ayame who was looking intently at her computer monitor as it hummed at her. Zain smiled at the young girl as Nori played with her hair. Zain smiled at Nori with the same intentions. "A new friend it seems like there are plenty of people up around this time of night." Zain mentions as he takes off his coat and wraps it around a cold, and wet Nori. "Nothing for me...thanks. So who is this new friend of your Nori?" Zain asks as he smiles at the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:13 am

“such manners,” she gladly accepted his coat, but he wouldn’t be too happy with it later because it was going to soak up all the water from her clothes. too bad for him, though she really did feel bad about it.

her mischievous thoughts were starting to show and lips pursed, trying to hide it from suki when she tipped her head to look at her. if she were caught, her little mouse might run and hide. that would make a very sad nori and she didn’t want that. she was in heaven now and everything that happened after the club had vanished because of it. she teased her ponytail by lifting the top layer and letting it slide out of her fingers, “she has such pretty hair, doesn’t she?” she looked at her in a sideways glance, “this is suki-kun. suki-kun, this is zain.”
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:17 am

"Very beautiful hair indeed. Along with such a beautiful name to go with it Ms. Suki." Zain mentions as he smiles at her. Zain looks around and notices a guy a few tables down from them with an empty dessert cup in front of him. As Zain regains his focus his rubs his hands since the bandaged one was starting to hurt a little due to the cold. "So what brings everyone here at 2 in the morning?" Zain asks as he turns his attention to the girls again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next