Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]

Go down 
+5
Michelle Lawler
Timeless
Enrai
Zain
MajoNeko
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:56 pm

"You caught cold. Better get back home?" Ayame wrote suddenly losing interest in their conversation. Though what she wrote was stupid, rain just changed to storm, walking home in that weather was impossible and it would make her cold worse. Aya smeared second sentence and wrote below. "Call for parents to take you home?" she scratched her leg, annoyed by it to no end. It would be good if girl left, this itching was becoming unberable.

She drank her tea. It was hot, and she felt slight bitter ... but it was all. Like drinking hot water. No sweet from sugar, no tea taste, only bitter hot water. Putting cup away she pulled face, realizing she will have to pay for drinking hot water later. Just great. her fingers twitched as she counted in mind all her expenses. And here I though about vacation ... she sighed resting head on the back of seat.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:32 pm

Suki nodded and stood up. "I will going then. I do have school in the morning." She said wincing. She was being asked questions again at school. Which was something she wasn't comfortable with. She studied Ayame's face before grabbing a napkin and Ayame's pen. She wrote down her email address and cell. She handed it to Ayame before smiling. Suki walked out to the door and out into the cold, hard rain.

[Suki has left CITY CENTRE and gone HOME]
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:20 pm

Ayame folded page with phone number to Suki without looking at it and stuffed into bag. Closing eyes she sat more comfortable. There was no reason for her to go outin worts rain, she would just wait calmly there. It was warm and dry ... and even though she was already bored by this place, and some other unit seemed to be around making her name itch, she was so comfortable ... Sinking deeper into her seat she straingten legs. Her mind fallen into blissfull space called 'half consciousness' which was she could called nap, since she wasn't able to take real nap.

Soft light in cafe, silent talks of few other people who hadn't noone to go back to. Ayame sighed content. Though Tsu was probably waiting for her to come back, she was just visitor. Beside her Ayame's home was empty and lone. Thinking about complete silence that her home was full of she smiled happily. Living alone was such a blessing. Noone to act before, noone to disturb her lazy thoughts. Noone she should pay attention to ... Resting elbows on table, her fingers started to tap familiar tune, sending her deeper into wonderland.

------------------------------

Lazily sipping new and new refills, don't caring about surrondings, she vegetated next 4 hours in cafe without even noticing.
Blinking couple of times she returned on earth and looked on time. It was about 6 am. Night shift changed to daily as she was wandering in her lalaland, and now waitress were looking at her curiously. Well, sitting all night in cafe without much movement probably made them wonder if she was completly normal. Scratching head she yawned and stretched. Though as usual she didn't sleep at all, she felt refreshed. Both body and mind got some rest, not as good as sleep, but enough for some time. Hmm~ what I have to do now? she asked herself getting up and grabbing her things.

[Ayame has left CITY CENTRE and heading to the PARK]
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:33 am

The napkin slapped him across the face. Who would dare to do such a thing? He sighed in annoyance and left the money on the table. He followed the girl out. It wasn't polite to do such things to strangers. She had disturbed his quiet time. He would see to this.

(Cielo has left City Centre)
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:26 am

Michelle walked towards the city center and on the way noticed an even better candy store, looking at the now tiny lollies, she thought "Well on the plus side they were cheaper" She strolled into the cafe taking in the heat and the delicious scent coming from the kitchen.

She sat down for a moment, relaxing. She knew she'd have to get up in a moment to go and make her order. She looked up at the menu board above the counter. Deciding on a hot white chocolate with cream, she was surprised she could afford it. The cafe looked very fancy, reminding her of a Starbucks in England she went to with her grandmother.

Finally getting up she slowly made her way to the counter and made her order, she then went back to the table and plodded herself down waiting for the waiter to bring her the hot chocolate. She got a piece of paper and a mechanical pencil from the bag she always has with her and started to doodle while she waited.

The waiter was walking towards her carrying her drink and so she put her things away. She took the tray from him and placed it softly infront of her. Hesitating, she slowly picked it up and took a sip. Putting it back down she wrapped her fingers round it to warm them up.

When she had finished, she got up and started her journey back home. "Surely Mums finished wrapping that present" With a big smile on her face she opened the doors and walked out.

[Michelle left the cafe and went home:michelle's household]
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 10:13 pm

It was around 11am when Evangi finally got to the little Cafe~Cafe down in City Centre. She was just about done her fourth cigarette, playing over the scene between her and her sacrifice over and over in her head. Trying to understand if she had done something wrong. She drops the cig and puts it out with the heel of her shoe before opening the door to the Cafe~Cafe. Her grey eyes jolted up as she heard the small bells, she looked behind the door and notice the two small golden bells and smiled to her self. Thats cute and useful. She brough the back of her palm to her mouth as she yawns, walking over to a table that had one end against the wall. She scanned the little cafe as she took a seat and as she expected it wasn't to crowded yet, a few people here and there but most were just minding their own business. Here for coffee too i suppose.
She looked over at the counter tops and notice a few waitresses were staring at her, she arched an eye brow and looked down. She had totally forgotten her shirt was still dirty with the cat's paw prints. oh god.. i hope this is not what i think it is.. if it starts to smell im running out of here. Her face went bright red and she pulled her hat down over her eyes as a waitress came walking towards her. A short young girl with dark hair, she seem rather perky and happy to serve. "Hello Miss anything I can get you today?" Evangi calmed herself and looked up towards the young girl and smiled sweetly. "Coffee would do, might wanna just give me a pot of Coffee, a cup, some sugar and french vanilla creamers if you have any and maybe some toast and I would be greatful." The young girl was a pro, she took out her little pad and took down Evangi's order without stopping or asking for anything else. She must have done this for awhile now, and still can keep a smile on.. amazing. The girl smiled back at Evangi and nod her head slighty to the side "Alright, I'll be back with your order in a few minutes." "Thank you" Evangi said as the young waitress turned and headed off to place that order and help another customer.
Back to top Go down
http://zhelahnmajin.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:26 pm

Suki smiled as she heard the bells jingle when she walked in. Walking to a random table, she signaled over a waitress. "Ehhh.. Hot chocolate and a chocolate sundae minus the nuts" She said smiling. The waitress fumbled with her pen and and wrote down her order. Suki smirked as she leaned back against the seat. She could think here. The crowd hadn't arrived which was good so Suki was happy for the moment being. She had her phone turned off so her mother couldn't bother her. Thats when she noticed Evangi.
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:33 am

Evangi was fiddling with her messanger bag when the young waitress had returned once more, with that lovely friendly smile. She had a small tray in her hand with everything Evangi had ordered, down to the vanilla creamer. "Here you go miss" She placed everything infront of Evangi and pulled out her pad once more and with a slight tilt of her head she spoke once more in her cheerful voice. "Would there be anything else or should I come back when your done?" Evangi got to work right away making her coffee. She looked up at the girl and forced a smile. "No that would be all thank you for your services." The young waitress bowed her head slightly and ripped of a small sheet from her pad. "Well this is the bill, you can pay it at the counter or give me the money when you are ready to leave." She bowed her head again and turned away towards another customer.
Evangi let out a relaxing sigh as she put butter and jam on her warm toast. She finished mixing her coffee and took one sip and a small bite from her toast and let out another relaxing sigh as she closed her eyes, enjoying the warmth that was flowing through her body. Yes, Coffee was a must and damn good idea to come to the cafe. She smiled and giggled to herself as she took another sip of her coffee and finished up one slice of her toast. she was wiping her lips from any access crums when she took another look around, her hand stopped at the center of her lips as she notice Ms Suki. I thought she went home... Evangi grey eyes was locked on Suki's eyes, she blinked to release herself from the awakward stare and finished wiping her lips. She twitched a little in her chair as if it was uncomfertable. She grabbed her cup and finished off her first cup before she nod her head slightly and with her free hand motioned Suki to come join her if she wished. I wont force her, its her choice. I found her thats all i wanted but if she doesnt want me around, then I will respect that. Evangi thought to herself, her glaze now focused on her cup as she was working on her second cup of coffee and second slice of toast.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:09 am

Suki sighed as she stood up. The waitress that took her order, came up to her holding her order. She took and smiled. Suki then walked to Evangi's table and sat across from her. She figeted in her seat and brought her cup of hot chocolate. It burned her mouth and she flinched. Suki sat the drink down and took a bite of her sundae. The cold ice cream soothed her burning tounge. She took another bite and enjoyed the taste. Suki sat down her spoon and sighed. She grabbed her cell phone and turned it on. She scrolled through the different contacts until she came across her friends. She texted her: Hello. Her friend would be able to tell her what was being taught today so Suki could keep up.
Suki looked at Evangi. "Hello." She said coldly. She kept her face indifferent. Suki stared into Evangi's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:12 pm

After having walked around for a bit Michelle started to notice the cold nipping away. Ahh something warm that's what I need. Walking past the cafe she instantly recognised it, one of the few places she had been to in this new hometown of hers. Her mouth watered at the thought of one of their lovely hot chocolates, she couldn't refuse.

As she entered she heard the familiar jingle of the bells and smiled. Heh, I came in here only yesterday. The irony. She walked towards the counter to order. She was stuck between going with the white chocolate again or trying the normal. While walking in she noticed another girl with a hot chocolate, Hmm I could just ask her what it's like but it's not as if I could go up to a stranger, besides she's with someone. But I'll give it a try anyway. The waitress was walking towards her.

"Hello miss, what would you like?" She smiled energetically at Michelle, she seemed like a very pleasant woman.
Smiling back, Michelle asked "Erm, I'll have a hot chocolate please and.... I'll indulge myself with a blueberry muffin. Thanks."
"I'll get that to you in a moment." The waitress strolled away to the kitchen.

Michelle took a table by the window, one with a lovely view of the city center. "I could get used to this," muttering to herself. Resting her arms she placed them there on the table. That's when she noticed that mark, the mark on her left wrist was dark enough to tell what it was, more accurately what it said. The word Timeless was clearly visible, and it was strangely itching as well. Oh, what could this mean, I'm gonna have to get some kind of wristband, if Mother sees this... I don't know what she would do.Looking down at the word she thought for a moment.Hmmm, why do I want to call it a name?
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:44 am

Cielo entered the cafe. Looking a bit moody. He closed the doors behind him. A jingling sound was heard from the bells. He was cold, and it was chilly outside. He wanted something warm. Yet he hated hot, and warm things. He sighed softly, glancing down at his name. Wait. What. My name. What the hell. Why is it appearing? He glanced up to see a red string. The string of fate. As he had called it. He had heard about it in Seven moons. But never saw it. After all he had met his previous fighter in Seven moons. He had never seen the so called string of fate. He narrowed his eyes at the string. It wasn't letting him find a seat today. He sighed in annoyance and just went to any table. He chose the one near the window. He ignored his string.

" Sir, May I have your order please?"The waitress seemed nice. She still had her ears. Which was cute. Cielo managed a smile, even though he wasn't up to it. "Wow, I get such a cute waitress today." The waitress looked well into her Twenties. "T-t-thank you s-s-s-i-i-r. Do you n-need more t-time?" Her face flushed red. Cielo smiled. "Please I have all the time in the world " He added with a smile. The waitress felt like she was going to melt. "Your ears are the cutest things I've ever seen. Women that still have their ears are indeed cute. " He smiled again. "Sir. Thank you, but I'm working now, so what would you like to order?" She tried to maintain her composure. "Fine. I'll get some chai tea if you please. Oh and can you add one icecube? Hot things are horrible." The waitress nodded jotting everything down. She ran back into the kitchen.

Cielo sighed. Looking out the window. Not wanting to look at the red string at all. He was lost in his own thoughts.

"Sir, your Chai tea, just as you had ordered." She placed it infront of him. Cielo blinked and looked up at the waitress. He smiled gently. "Thank you miss." He took her hand and kissed it. The waitress turned red and bowed her head and left. Cielo sighed again, and took his time to enjoy his tea. Though he was having second thoughts. He wanted to turn and look to see who was at the other end of the string, yet his body wouldn't let him. In truth he was a little scared. He sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:55 pm

After drinking half her hot chocolate, her tongue was burning slightly, and so she began eating her muffin. Yum Smiling away she took another bite. But when the bell jingled again, suddenly her wrist started to throb so intensely she started choking on her muffin. Looking down toward her wrist, wincing at the subtle pain, she started looking for some kind of cut, and then she noticed it again, the word. And it was as clear as ever now. Closing her eyes she hoped she was just dreaming it, I'm gonna look back and It will be gone... I hope... .
She slowly opened her eyes and sighed, Timeless was still there throbbing away, except now, there was some kind of glowy red string around her. " What now?! "

She blushed as she realized she'd said that quite loudly, ducking her head she started to nibble her muffin again. She almost choked again when a thought occurred to her, This string leads somewhere... And with that thought she started to look around the cafe, turning her head discretely.

As she looked around she noticed that it was leading to a guy. He looked about 17-18, quite a bit older than herself. He was very good looking, and by the looks of it he was flattering the waitress quite a bit, she was blushing so much it almost made Michelle want to blush.

Giggling she looked back towards her muffin. Sighing she started to pick her muffin apart, putting one hand under her chin she started to think, Hmm what to do now? Should I go up to him and ask if he knows what it is, he might just think I'm crazy, I know I do, ah I'll just eat my food for now. She stopped breaking it apart and she had the biggest bite she could.
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:07 pm

"What now!?"

Thats what he heard. He turned his head to see who was the cause of the noise. It was a girl. Who seemed alot younger than him. She still had her ears. Meaning she was probably 13-15 around there. He also had noticed that she was at the other end of the red string. "What the hell.." He muttered. His fighter was younger than him. How was she to protect him? He facepalmed. He silently cursed the seven moons academy for bringing him into this mess.

"Sir do you need anything else?" The waitress smiled at him. It was a different waitress this time. She had no ears. Cielo smiled. "Eh..no maam." He replied. Now he was debating on weather to go over to his "new" fighter or not. He sighed again, having an irritated look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:57 am

Last bite, ahh what am I gonna do, I-I can't just go upto him. He looks annoyed, hope it's nothing to do with me... I'm being paranoid now. The waitress was walking towards her, smiling brightly like they all did, she asked polietly "Is there anything else you would like? "

Michelle smiled back but not as brightly, "No thanks, just the bill please, " The waitress handed her the bill, Michelle got the money out and a bit extra as a tip, and then handed it to the waitress as she started to collect her dishes. Michelle watched the waitress walk away and get on with her job.

Bet she dosen't have to worry about glowing strings and tattoo-like things suddenly appearing all over the place, well this is the last time I ever come in this cafe... but it's not the cafe it's this town, ever since I got here it's been weird. Well moment of truth time I suppose, I don't know why but I think that guys got some answers, I hope he's not busy.

She walked towards the table hesitantly, it was by the door so she could chicken out quite easily. She pushed her feet forward, determined to not be the stupid shy little girl people imagine her to be, she hated the way she naturely acted older than she was, but she hated even more the thought of someone thinking badly of her because of her age. Clenching her fists as she walked right by the table. She turned quickly, facing the guy head on and said rapidly, but quitely so that only he would hear her, " Look, what I'm about to ask is going to sound really crazy and imaginative but... b-but.. can you see that red stringy thing? ".

Hoping she hadn't surprised him too much with her sudden question, she looked at him with her serious face, and waited paitently for him to say something.
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:41 am

His new fighter appeared before him. His expression changed, as soon as he saw her serious expression. I guess she's new to this. He thought. He changed from being irritable to being serious. He sighed."You're late" He replied softly, at her. He didn't want to scare the poor girl either.

Look, what I'm about to ask is going to sound really crazy and imaginative but... b-but.. can you see that red stringy thing? ".

"Ahh. You must mean the string of fate. Seeing as you went and found the other end, which is me. I'm assuming you have the name Timeless written somewhere on your body. Am I correct? He added again. He showed her his wrist.
Which also read "Timeless"

"Something like this, right?" He calmly said as if it was nothing to him. He was really hating the seven moons at this time. He mentally cursed them again.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:01 pm

She smiled brightly, unable to conceal her joy that she may actually find out what was going on. She immediately held out her wrist to show him her own Timeless... Hang on, he just said "the name Timeless", if I remember right. I knew it was a name.

Her smile widened as she realised that not only was she right about him knowing more, intuition was on her side, and she was going to need it. Obviously all this was well beyond her control, the guy had even said "the string of fate". There was no point in guessing what was going on because in reality, her guess was probably as good as a cats. So she wanted to make sure she asked the right questions stayed sharp. If she could do that, she knew she could get her head around whatever he told her, it was what she did best. Her tail swayed at the thought.

Right, so there's several ways I could go about this but what troubles me the most, is what on earth could he have meant by "Your late,". It's obvious that it has some kind of importance, he said that first, before explaining anything. How late am I? I'm jumping to conclusions a bit though, just because he's answered one question, it doesn't mean all of a sudden he's going to become google. Still looking at him, trying to judge his reactions whilst keeping her own thoughts to herself, she realised she was still standing there like some kind of fool.

She moved her wrist to her side and asked as nicely as she could,
"Would you mind if I sat there," indicating the seat opposite him on his table,
"It's just I have so many questions, and if you have the time, I was hoping you could answer them."
She hesitated before she continued on to say, "I'm Michelle by the way,"
Giving him a more sincere smile, trying to show how much she would appreciate his help. She knew she was intruding.
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:00 am

He nodded. "Of course you may. Michelle, a foreign name. Nice. My name is Cielo, guess we have something in common, my name is also foreign. Anyways, back on topic..." He replied to her, being calm and gentle yet keeping his facial expressions serious at all time.

"Timeless, is your true name, as well as mine. You and I, we're both Timeless. Meaning we're both bound to each other, because of the name we hold. No matter how many times we try to run from it we will always come back to it. To me its actually a damned curse, but interpret it in any way you feel is right. " He added in a more serious tone. He half smiled at her, to make her feel a bit more comfortable. Though the sad truth was he was the one feeling uncomfortable. He had no idea how to explain things. Even though he knew most of the answers to her questions. He sighed taking a deep breath before opening his mouth to speak again.

"That string, you saw, is proof that we're bound to each other, you found your way to me. I saw the string earlier but I wanted to see who would come, to tell you the truth. He grinned at her childishly.

"Let me explain this a little more. You can't discard your name. Our names are given to us since before our births. Its been decided since before you and I were born that we would uphold the name Timeless. Lets just say destiny brought us together." Honestly he was terrible at explaining these things. He hated destiny. He wanted to run away from all of this, yet he couldn't. He really was bound to his name.

"If you'd like we could go elsewhere to talk about this. How does the park sound to you?"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:54 am

She looked at him more deeply, whilst her chain of thoughts became clearer to her.
Destiny, being bound from birth, doesn't sound like there's much choice in the matter. You'd have thought something so seemingly important like this, that you'd be able to choose who your bound to. It's not fair, but I don't mind, Cielo seems to know what he's doing. He's being very nice about all this, more than can be expected.

She looked out the window, watching a group of teenagers around Cielo's age walking by, carefree. It can't be easy knowing your bound to someone who you've never even met before. Especially someone like me, who knows nothing about it, he's found out some way so obviously there's others that know of this bond. He'd have been better off with one of them, but at least I'm learning young. Hopefully I won't prove to be at too much trouble, I can't let that happen.

She had her goal, now she wanted to achieve it. She needed to find out as much as she needed, but with the least amount of questions possible. The park did sound like a good idea. Jesturing towards the door, and said gently,
"Lead the way. Seriously, I don't know where the park is, I only moved here a few weeks ago," giggiling a little, attempting to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Timeless
1st year member
Timeless

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Cielo smiled at her. Hopefully his explanation didn't confuse her. He nodded."Okay, follow me" He gestured. He sighed again as he lead her out of the cafe. "Listen, I know, you may feel awkward but you aren't the only one who feels this way. Many others such as you and I, felt the same way when they found out about their names. He tried comfort her a little.

"But don't worry, you'll learn alot more today." He smiled reassuring her.

(Cielo has left Cafe~Cafe And has gone to the Park)
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Smiling back she realised she had been over thinking things, and she hated to admit it, but she was getting herself all worked up, when she really didn't need to. His words of comfort meant alot to her, it made her feel safe and glad that she had someone like him explaining everything to her. She knew when she could trust someone. She followed him out of the cafe her tail swaying, she was much more relaxed.

[Michelle has left the cafe and gone to the park]
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:48 pm

Rockin_Skinnies wrote:
Suki sighed as she stood up. The waitress that took her order, came up to her holding her order. She took and smiled. Suki then walked to Evangi's table and sat across from her. She figeted in her seat and brought her cup of hot chocolate. It burned her mouth and she flinched. Suki sat the drink down and took a bite of her sundae. The cold ice cream soothed her burning tounge. She took another bite and enjoyed the taste. Suki sat down her spoon and sighed. She grabbed her cell phone and turned it on. She scrolled through the different contacts until she came across her friends. She texted her: Hello. Her friend would be able to tell her what was being taught today so Suki could keep up.
Suki looked at Evangi. "Hello." She said coldly. She kept her face indifferent. Suki stared into Evangi's eyes.

[I am sorry for leaveing all of a sudden and not puttng Evangi out of the way, I am qouting Suki's post so that I won't get lost. This is the only time I will do it.]
Evangi was overwhelmed by the sweet smell of Suki's hot Chocolate, a smile curled on her lips slowly as she enjoyed its delicious scent. Its been awhile since i had one of those. She giggled a little as she watched suki drink it and eat her sundae. Sundae and hot coco, yeah I could see you eating this all the time Ms. Suki.. Evangi's smile began to fade as she notice Suki's actions and reaction towards her. Coldly... Evangi sighed and took another sip from her coffee as she decide what she should say. Her hands still wrapped around her cup as she took a deep breath and looked back at Suki with a gentle smile on her face. "Hello Ms Suki, Surprised seeing you here. I thought you were going home?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:33 pm

(Its okay)

Suki stirred her hot chocolate. She stared at the table as though it would give her some kind of prophecy. "I am not one to stay home just because I should. I prefer to be out doing something." She said softly. Her eyes were unfocused. She felt hot and wanted to sleep. But she would not show her weakness. Suki snorted lightly. Her thoughts were zooming to one thing to another. She turned her phone off so it would not bother her. She stared at Evangi and smiled. "And what brings you here?" She asked with her soft high voice. SHe twirled the end of her pink hair and sighed. This was going to be a troublesome day. She could feel it. Maybe she should have just stayed home.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:06 pm

Ai smiled in contentment as she entered the cafe. It was filled with people one of whom she she knew, but she looked kind of busy so she didn't want to bother her. The girl peered around for an empty booth and immediately upon spotting one walked to it.

She had hardly seated herself before a waitress pranced up. The girl smiled up at her politely and told her her order and watched in mild amusement as the woman bounced away. Now all she had to do was wait and call her grandparents. Slipping her phone from her pocket the girl hit speed dial and waited for her grandma to pick up. All the girl got was her grandma's voice mail.

The girl slapped the phone shut after she left them a brief message and continued to wait for her hot chocolate. As if on cue the waitress reappeared with her drink. The girl stared at it eagerly before taking it from where the waitress had put it and taking a sip.

She loved how the scalding drink went down. It had immediately warmed her up. She really wished that she could talk to Juuri. Shaking her head the girl quickly typed out a text message to her friend.

'Hey, do you want to meet me at Cafe Cafe?
~ Ai
'
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Evangi kept her hands wrapped around her warm cup of coffee and her eyes focused on her sacrifice. Instead of answering the girl's question, Evangi went ahead and asked her her own question. "Suki, Is there something wrong?" She leaned in a bit and tilted her head. Her voice a slight whisper, still with a soft smile on her face. Evangi felt comfortable around this child. " You were so bubbly earlier and now you just seem as if something is the matter. Did something happen at your house, or have I done something wrong?" Evangi brought the cup to her lips once more and took another sip of her sweetened coffee. I didnt mean to upset you, though you are my sacrifice and I've been searching for you, for so long. I still don't know how to react around you. With that though Evangi smile faded slightly as her eyes glazed over from her breifly spacing out, remembering once again their first encounter and sighs. As she came back to the present, placing her mug back on the table.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:29 am

Ai sighed silently as she read the text she had just got from Juuri. She wasn't selfish enough to be annoyed because she really didn't want the park to burn. Sighing again she stood and threw a couple of dollars on the table for the waitress and proceeded to the register to pay.

She breathed deeply as she walked away from the register and out of the door. She had to swing by her house first before she went to the park or some other place. She had been wanting to take Sora out so he could get used to a leash. Smiling the girl continued on her way.

[Ai has left CITY CENTRE: Cafe~Cafe and is going HOME.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next