Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]

Go down 
+5
Michelle Lawler
Timeless
Enrai
Zain
MajoNeko
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:28 pm

"I assume that her brothers were the ones that put it together. Even though they paid for it I will give the money to her since I told her it will be free. Well I am not a perv unless I have to be. If I know you I never will be. I will leave it at that. I don't know what what to tell you on Tsu's part though. Not a lot of young people like her show up there I usually get people over 20." Zain mentions as he looks at his phone and notices his brother is texting him.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:43 pm

"Ah~ I know, Night Clubs are usually full of middle-aged women and men, trying to flirt with everyone that look like they're younger than them. It's so easy to get money from them~" Ayame smiled. Kaede was complaining on that when he was still working in Maple. Talking about Kaede ... she opened her mailbox but Kaede was probably sulking and didn't wrote anything. But mr. Moron send her next 4 mails. "Not again" she mumbled deleting them without reading. "Hey, Zain, you constantly check your phone. Something's up?"
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:39 am

As May came too, she gasped and screamed " DIVA! DIVA! DIVAAAAA!" She then realised she wasn't in the hospital where her cousin was hospitalised but at her workplace. She stood up quickly.

"I'm sorry. So sorry." she said softly then added "I have to return to my shift."

May ran back to the kitchen with her face in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:51 am

Shigure finally arrived in the shopping district cafe.
The cold morning air made her shiver.
"Coffee.. I need coffee.." -- she said.
She looked around for a quiet place to sit.
Since she smokes a lot, she chose a place in the smoking area.
She put her things at the table and placed an order.
"Hot Chocolate and Banoffee, please."
She said to the charming waitress.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:30 am

May smiled pushing the earlier problems. "Of course." She told the women. As she got the orders, she made her mind blank. Not thinking, just doing, was easier. She gave the taller women her order. Putting a fake smile on her face.

"Have a nice day ma'am." she told her.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:44 am

Rai was awoken suddenly by May's cry. He had drifted off during the conversation about insomnia. Unlike the others, he had never had a problem sleeping. Almost so that he could fall asleep at inappropriate times, like now. Of course, he wasn't so much sleeping as he was 'resting his eyes.' The boy removed his arms from the table, stretched and then folded them back in his lap.

"Night clubs?"
Rai asked, repeating the last word he had made out in the dream like state. A hand reached up to adjust his contacts. Sleeping with them in was very uncomfortable. This was one of the many reasons he preferred glasses.

May was already gone by the time Rai was fully aware. He couldn't help but wonder who 'Diva' was. Maybe they could get the answer later, since she was now busy with work.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:51 am

May sighed as she finished her work for now. She walked back to the table and sat down. A blank expression occupying her face.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:56 am

Just as quickly as she had left May returned, she wasn't looking as well as before though.
"How are you doing?" Rai asked, taking a brief look around to make sure her manager wasn't watching.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:08 am

May put yet another fake smile. "Fine, thank you. How are you?" she asked letting her eyes wander. May had a headache that wouldn't go away.

"May!"yelled her perverted ass of a manager.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:09 am

"It's just my brother and my Bosses manager texting me about certain things thats all. If it is bothering you I will stop?" Zain mentions as he puts his phone away. He sees May sitting at the table looking drained. "Looks like you had a pretty rough day May." Zain hands Rai a glass of water since he still looked a little groggy from his unusual nap."I work at a club called Midnight Bliss. I guess my club really isn't a harem like most believe it to be but what are you gonna do when you mention host?" Zain menions as he shruggs his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:18 am

May was to tired to respond. She felt feverish and her body had broke out in cold sweat. Her head felt ready to explode. She had no energy to deal with her boss.

"Not now." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:22 am

Zain gets up and heads to the bathroom. He uses his bandana and soaks it in cold water. He wrings it out and heads back to the table. He folds the towel and places it on her head. "She is in no condition to be here at all. Can I get a glass of ice cold water please?" Zain mentions to the nearby waitress as she rushes to get it for him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:31 am

She couldn't believe she had caught a cold. The cloth on her forehead felt rather good. Her thought were a jumbled mess. Diva, her dad, and her job were the main ones.

"Why aren't you working?" her boss yelled. May groaned. His voice was so loud.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:44 am

"To think that a boss would be more sympathetic towards one of his workers who literally shouldn't have been here in the first place. You know that you can be fined for that don't you?" Zain mentions as her boss looks confused but even more pissed that someone even is challenging his managing methods as the waitress brings the water. "Fined for what? Anyways she works for me and I can do what I want. Besides who are you to tell me how to manage my place? Wise ass pretty boy thats who." As if Zain wasn't tall enough sitting he stood up to reveal his full 6'2" height. He pulled out a badge to reveal that he worked under the Health Department of Food Services. "I am someone that you should fear very quickly since I have all legal rights to fire you on the spot. Her health should be of top concern. She is to be off for the rest of the day and get her full work shift pay. I will call Payroll to confirm this information. She can not be terminated under any circumstance other wise this will be presented as a court case and an additional fine. Do I make myself clear?" Zain mentions as everyone in the place looks confused and surprised. Her boss couldn't say anything so he storms off as Zain sits back down. He hands the waitress one of his business cards. "That is my friend's business card he is a lawyer if there are anymore problems call him." He mentions as she nods and walks away to warn everyone else. Zain turns his attention back to May. "I hope she is alright." Zain mentions as he places another towel on her head.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:44 am

"Oh, a host..." Rai mused, graciously taking a sip of water. For someone as elegant as Zain the work seemed very appropriate.

His eyes wandered back to May, who wasn't doing so well. Rai moved over to sit beside her. 'Well, she obviously isn't 'fine'' He thought, putting a hand to her forehead. She seemed to be running a bit of a fever. "Do you want to go home?" He asked, ignoring the shouting boss in the background. Zain was taking control of the situation, quite well, and soon the manager had stormed off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:54 am

May blinked. "Home?" she asked. Why would she go there? Her father was there.

"I'll get a hotel room." she mumbled while trying to stand.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:55 am

"If she lives close we can take her other wise I live a block away from here. She should be fine about keeping her job. I will fill out all the paperwork later. We can continue our discussion once we get her to a better place." Zain mentions as he tries to figure out what to do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 am

May shook her head. She was not going home. As May walked toward the door she stumbled.She stumbled but caught herself on a table. She made it outside before she fell.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:09 am

"Rai she won't make it. Lets take her to my place now a hotel is too far away. Just leave a note for Aya saying we went to Malibu Apartments." Zain mentions as he rushes to May's side and helps her to stand. Zain waits with her at the door for Rai to join them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:20 am

May frowned. She didn't like to depend on people. She could just take a cab. "I'm fine." she slurred. May then clutched her head.

"My head hurts." she said. May just wanted to lay down as she sagged against Zain. May tried to stand straight but failed badly. She reached for her knife for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:25 am

"Rai just walk up the street and walk to Malibu Apartments. I am room 305 just head inside." Zain mentions as he carries May since she is unable to stand. He heads with her to his apartment since she is not feeling to well.

[Zain and May have left the CITY CENTRE and are heading HOME]
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:46 am

Ayame looked after Zain leaving cafe with May in arms. "That was too obvious May" she murmured turning to computer. Today all bosses she was meeting were assholes. Not mine concern she though returning to writing. She took care of Nobutaka because he hurted Tsu. But with that one she didn't had nothing in common. But ... Ayame gave sigh. She was so~ curious what was going to happen next. Her hands started to write even faster than before. Once she ended document she closed laptop and packed it back into bag. "Come on Rai. We're going after them." she catched boy hand and pulled after her leaving cafe. "Seems like every time I meet you I end pulling you somewhere." she giggled squeezing his hand.

[Ayame and Rai has left CITY CENTRE and are heading HOME "Malibu Apartments"]
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Suki and Kyo entered the Cafe and sat down on the nearest table.
´´By the way what´s your name?I´m Kyo you can call me Kyo-chan if you want.´´ Kyo said smiling beautifuly at the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:25 pm

Suki smiled. "My name is Suki." She replied as she waved a waitress over. She gave her order to the women and turned back to Kyo. "I'm 14. How old are you? If you don't mind me asking of course. Suki asked embarressed. She was rude. She shouldn't asked that. Suki frowned at her mistake.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:04 am

´´Oh it´s ok i don´t mind.I´m 15 so we´re almost the same age.That´s funny you know you are the first friend i made, who is about my age´´as soon as Kyo said that she blushed ´´I´m sorry i didn´t even ask you to be friend.Sorry.´´.
Kyo felt embaressed at what she said ´Typical stupid me...´she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]   Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafe~Cafe [open-all-time]
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next