Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Locked Out [ended]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kami
Anonymous

Locked Out [ended] Empty
PostSubject: Locked Out [ended]   Locked Out [ended] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:57 am

Kami had gotten locked out of his dorm. Again. He really needed to stop walking around late at night. He knew the doors locked at midnight, and if you weren’t inside, you were out of luck. But he kind of didn’t mind. Tomorrow was Saturday, and he could sleep in however long he wanted.

He exhaled and his breathed fogged in front of him. He giggled, and pretended to be a dragon for a few minutes. As his giggle fit subsided, Kami drew his coat closer around his body. It was cold. And he should have put on warmer clothes. His short red plaid skirt poked out from underneath his coat slightly. His black tights covered his legs and his fur lined boots reached almost to his knees.

He flicked his braid over his shoulder, so it hung down the front of his black pea coat. There was a wonderful lack of wind, but the chill seeped into his bones. Kami kept walking and walked over to a small cafe, as his phone vibrated. He pulled out his iPhone and checked it only to find his alarm going off. There it is. My alarm to get inside the dorm. Thanks for going off in time.

He sat down on one of the wire chairs and jumped up almost immediately. Eeeep! That chair’s reeeally cold! Well, sitting was out. So Kami kept walking, hoping someone would come along and alleviate his loneliness. He hated getting locked out. That was the worst part, being alone.
Hopefully I won't be walking alone soon. I really wanna find my partner.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Locked Out [ended] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Out [ended]   Locked Out [ended] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:49 am

Rai walked down the street, wasting a bit of time before heading to work. On a regular day, he would have gone in around ten pm or so, but his boss was rearranging the inventory and had asked him to come in later. Right now wasn't a busy time anyways, it took until two in the morning for the drunks and night shifters to trudge in looking for food. Seven was the busiest time, according to the owner. This fighter had yet to experience it, since on generally he only stayed until six.

'I can't really go anywhere.' Rai thought. He was in his work uniform, a green shirt with a white stripe around the middle and a pair of black pants. The outfit wasn't fit to go in places without suffering some embarrassment; like most uniforms it was only acceptable in a work setting. Lots of the stores around the area were closed at this time anyways. He slowed his pace, wondering along the street of his employer, attempting to kill time.

His thread tugged slightly, but the fighter ignored it. After six years of searching he no longer payed attention to it's every movement. After six years staying enthusiastic was becoming difficult. He sighed, pushing his glasses closer to his face. The air was causing them to fog a bit, but Rai didn't mind, he'd be inside soon.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Anonymous

Locked Out [ended] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Out [ended]   Locked Out [ended] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:53 am

Kami felt his thread tugging in a new direction. It was pulling behind him. He turned his head, his onyx cat ears twitching in that direction. There was a male walking down the street behind Kami, and on the other side. And then it sparked. His thread snapped to the other male and shimmered a bright blue in the darkness.

Kami stopped in his tracks and turned to face the only other human out this late at night. He had dark hair and it flopped in his face. Kami could see his glasses and noticed his clothes. Is that his work uniform? I wouldn't wear something like that out..... He deduced that it must be his work uniform. The other male's coat looked warm and comfy.

Kami looked both ways before dashing across the street. Old habits die hard. As he did, the grin on Kami's face stayed plastered to his face. And popped up into the path of (hopefully) his fighter.

"Hi there!" Kami was extremely excited, and knew he was being awfully chipper, but he couldn't contain his excitement.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Locked Out [ended] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Out [ended]   Locked Out [ended] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:20 pm

The fighter stopped walking, his thread was going crazy. It lit up with a blue light suddenly, sparkling at it lead to a small figure across the street.

Rai was speechless, he couldn't even move. His other half took care of it though, darting through the street to greet him. The person was short - a full foot shorter then him - and very androgynous. Since they were wearing a skirt, he just assumed it was a girl. They were terribly excited, but Rai was feeling the same way.

"Hey..." He said, finally finding some words. A smile broke on his face, their thread was indeed connected, "Senseless?" He asked, hopefully, though he was already sure of the answer.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Anonymous

Locked Out [ended] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Out [ended]   Locked Out [ended] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:43 am

Kami nodded and hugged the other male. "I've waited so long to find you......." He loved hugging his Fighter. My Fighter. Kami giggled at that thought. He fit perfectly in the other's arms, like two puzzle pieces. Kami started slightly when he realized he forgot his manners.

"I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Kami. Hatchisume Kami." Kami bowed to the other, showing respect, since that was how he was raised. "It's a pleasure to meet you." He straightened up with a smile and studied his Fihter's face intently, ecstaticthat he finaly wasn't alone anymore.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Locked Out [ended] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Out [ended]   Locked Out [ended] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:19 am

Rai squeezed his sacrifice back, rapping his arms around the boy's shoulders. The kid was a little cold, but it wasn't surprising. The night air was piercing and here he was wearing tights. The older male's fingers touched lighting on the other's back, willing some of his heat into him. When they broke apart, a mild fear of upsetting his other half crept into him, but vanished as the younger introduced himself.

'God-chan?' Rai mused, as his sacrifice bowed to him. He fumbled with himself as he bowed back, "I'm Nevin Rai. Please feel free to call me by first name Hatchisume." He smiled, returning to his upright position, but stood awkwardly. For all the times had played through the moment of their first meeting, he hadn't thought he'd be this unsure. Excitement and anxiety were clouding his thoughts, blocking him from a very important situational question.

"What are you doing outside at this time?" Rai finally spit out. Though the reason had ended up uniting them, it still wasn't the best to have a underaged teen out at midnight.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Anonymous

Locked Out [ended] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Out [ended]   Locked Out [ended] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:16 am

Kami giggled and smiled. "Please call me Kami. Hatchisume is my daddy!" He cocked his head at Rai's uncertainty. Kami was nervous too, but when Rai asked a question, he started to feel even more nervous.

"What are you doing outside at this time?"

Kami looked down at the ground and shuffled his feet embarrassedly.

"Well, see..... I got locked out of my dorm because I like walking at night, and I was job hunting and some of the places only open late at night and my alarm didn't go off in time, so the dorm locked and now I can't get back in until 7 o'clock tomorrow morning so I'm kinda stuck outside. And it's cold. I hate winter. Unless it's snowing. Then I like it." Kami heard himself ramble on and shut his mouth. utting his gloved hands over it to keep himself from chattering on.

"Why are you out so late?"
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Locked Out [ended] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Out [ended]   Locked Out [ended] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:01 am

'Ah, locked out.' Rai thought back on the days of his Seven Moons training. When the 'Search' training took place, he and the other unpaired units - who couldn't participate - would sneak out. Of course, they wouldn't be able to get back inside until it was over and were often outside in the cold for long periods of time.

The fighter couldn't help but smile at his sacrifice. Something about him make Rai feel at peace. Kami was really cute, and just from the kid's short rant he had picked up some things they had in common.

"I have to go to work..." The older male said, pointing to his shirt with one hand and digging through his pockets with the other, "You can come with me, but since that is boring, you could also just chill at my place. You know... if you don't have anywhere else to go..." He blushed a little, pulling out his keys and holding them out to the person in from of him. He was being pretty forward, but this was his other half and Rai didn't want him out all night alone.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Anonymous

Locked Out [ended] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Out [ended]   Locked Out [ended] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:58 pm

Kami watched as the other started sifting through his pockets.

"You can come with me, but since that is boring, you could also just chill at my place. You know... if you don't have anywhere else to go..."

The keys dangled in front of Kami's golden eyes. As he put his leatherclad hands out to accept them, he looked up into the smiling face of his Fighter.

"You would trust me with your home?" Kami looked slightly confused. He wasn't used to this whole.... instant complete trust deal. Sure, Kami trusted most people instantly, but not to this degree. But to be honest, Kami didn't have a home to call his own. And the offer of a warm house, perhaps a couch and food was sounding better all the time. He had missed dinner again. He really should keep track of time better.

Kami blushed a deep crimson as he looked down at the keys. His stomach simultaneously let out a loud growl, shocking him in the still night. His blush deepened, if that was at all possible. He looked up again and smiled, realizing that he could trust this being in front of him. Rai...
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Locked Out [ended] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Out [ended]   Locked Out [ended] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:50 pm

"Of course I'll trust you with my house." Rai said, "Besides if you run off with anything, it shouldn't be so hard to find you..." The fighter tugged lightly their thread, still shinning in the darkness. It had taken them so long find the person on the other end, yet now, with some work, either could call the other easily.

The older boy had no worries. At the academy trust in your partner had been beaten into him - sometimes literally. This was just anyone he was giving his keys to, it was other half.

Rai's smile broadened when he looked Kami. The kid was really darling. "Would you like something to eat?" He asked, turning away slightly as he blushed himself.

Last edited by Enrai on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kami
Anonymous

Locked Out [ended] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Out [ended]   Locked Out [ended] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:40 am

Kami looked up at Rai and nodded.

"I missed dinner at the Academy. I had homework. And you know how strict they are about when food is."

Kami slid the keys into his pocket, with the intention of going to his Fighter's house later. Right after food. I need some sleep. I've gotten locked out every night this week. He quickly placed his hands in his pockets, looking slightly chilled. His nose was rather cold.

"I mean... that is.... if you know where I can get food." An unsure expression made its way onto the younger boy's face. "And if it's not too much trouble to ask for it." Kami shuffled his feet nervously again, hoping to not upset his other half.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Locked Out [ended] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Out [ended]   Locked Out [ended] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:58 am

Rai turned back to his partner. Looking at the kid, he couldn't help but smile, "No trouble. It's been a while since I have eaten anything, so we can eat together. I know a few places, what do you like?" The older male didn't know anything about the kid in front of him, besides from the fact he was 'senseless.' The desire to stay with him as long as possible boiled up inside the fighter, but he calmed himself. Hopefully, they would have lots of time to get to know each other.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Anonymous

Locked Out [ended] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Out [ended]   Locked Out [ended] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:52 pm

(Ohmigosh Enrai! I'm so sorry! My cat dumped slushie all over my laptop and I had to send in for a new one! I'm so sorry to leave you just hanging here! I'll make up for it, I promise!)

"Well..... I like pretty much anything! I really like Italian food and Mexican food. I'm not a huge fan of Japanese food, so I cook a lot when I'm home with my parents. What you you like to eat Rai?" Kami felt slightly strange calling his Fighter by his first name. He felt there should be an honorific tacked oon there somewhere.

Kami knew that his food tastes were eclectic, but his parents had traveled the world with him as a young boy, so he grew up eating different foods other than Japanese. He just hoped that Rai wouldn't mind eating other things besides traditional Japanese fare. Besides.... I hope he doesn't mind if I cook when we move in together.... Kami blushed at that thought. Moving in together already? Wow, I plan ahead really well. Oh, I'd better not mention it to him, I might scare him away.

Kami shivered in his boots. "I don't mind where we go, just as long as it's warm." The young boy smiled up at the taller male, golden eyes dancing with mirth.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Locked Out [ended] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Out [ended]   Locked Out [ended] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:26 am

(No problem at all! I totally understand. ^^)

Rai thought for a moment, burying his numbing hands in his coat pockets, "I like just about anything, as long as it isn't too spicy. Nikujaga is probably my favorite, but that's better enjoyed in the dead of winter." His blue eyes panned the street for a moment, searching for a place to eat. If he wasn't mistaken, there was an Italian Bistro two blocks away that he'd been in once before.

"You tastes are unusual, I also like those kinds of food however. Not so much Mexican, but Italian is good."
The older male looked upon the younger, wondering how he could have gotten such a preference. He didn't think it was weird though. It seemed being a little off was part of their 'senselessness.' Questions about Kami arouse in his mind, he really wanted to get to know the kid better.

"I know a place, with Italian food, it's right down the street." Rai was unsure of whether the restaurant would be open or not, but they may as well try. "Are you cold?" The fighter added. It seemed like it would be hard not to be, wearing what the sacrifice was. His cheeks were red anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kami
Anonymous

Locked Out [ended] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Out [ended]   Locked Out [ended] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Kami nodded. "I'm freezing actually. Do you mind if we just go back to your home for a while?"

Kami felt slightly awkward asking but at seeing the smile that spread across his fighter's face and his acquiescense he felt a little better.

Kami laughed and took his fighter's hand. "Lead the way, Rai-Rai!"

[[KAMI AND RAI HAVE LEFT STREETS]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Locked Out [ended] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locked Out [ended]   Locked Out [ended] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locked Out [ended]
Page 1 of 1