Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ai's Visit (Ended)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ai
Anonymous

Ai's Visit (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Ai's Visit (Ended)   Ai's Visit (Ended) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:26 am

The young brunette stumbled in slightly before collapsing onto a chair off to one side of the doctor's examing room. She waited with head in hands before she heard the door open and the clearing of a throat. She sickly girl quickly looked up at the doctor who entered the room.

The man gestured to the bed and waited for her to get up and hop onto it. Ai quickly jumped up and immediately regretted it when her nausea came back full force. Making quick hand gestures to the doctor saved her the embarrassment of retching everywhere on the floor.

Finishing she looked up to him when he spoke. "I assume you're here because of the flu. Have you had any of the symptoms other than the throwing up?" The girl gave him a small glare and managed to rasp out, "Why in the hell do you think I'm here; to waste time and money?" The doctor wasn't even phased and continued with his examination.

Thirty minutes later the girl was walking out of the building with three different medicines in hand. Sighing again she continued to stumble her way back to her house.

[Ai has left the HOSPITAL and is going HOME.]
Back to top Go down

Ai's Visit (Ended)
Page 1 of 1