Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After rain (ended)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:54 pm

It finally stopped raining. Air was freezing cold, empty, wet streets covered in puddles were making that cold even worse. Ayame swinged bag with Tsu clothes as she walked home. It was 2 am, scary, lone hour for town, but she felt quite comfortable, walking from spot of light from street lamp to another. Though most of people were avoiding coming out at night, she loved it even more than coming out during day. And this hours were best - deeper sleep for normal people. No cars, no animals - even those were sleeping at this most dark hour, when sun was exactly on the opposite side of world. Tickling feeling rising in her chest was making her happy. Anticipation, bit of instinct fear of darkness ... She just couldn't stop herself from smiling when freezing wind messed her hair and make her shiver. Wet, half unbuttoned shirt sticked to her body. She could take shortcut and get home faster, but she enjoyed her aloofness. Almost as if all human in the world suddenly died leaving me alone. she smiled slightly at this surreal thought and closed eyes for short while delight in silence of streets.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:25 pm

like the rain hushing to a drizzle, her tears stopped and anger molded over the original heartbreak, echoing with the occasional rumble of thunder. with her arms folded over her chest, she headed down the sidewalk, sneakers squishing with each step. she never would have thought ichiro would just up and leave, but the letter clutched in her right hand would not take no for an answer. her gaze left the pavement to look at her fist full of crumpled, sopping wet paper; it was definitely real. she tucked her hand back under the opposite arm to get it out of sight.

her legs went numb, trying to buckle beneath her; how long has it been? she scanned left and right only to find rusted chain link fences, dimly lit houses painted in shades of citrus and spring flowers that could have used fresh coats. decrepit gray and red brick builds spring up randomly between them. she stopped, realizing where she had ended up and her heart sped with panic. she had only been here once, but the subdivision was shady and the people even worse. adrenaline coursed through her veins, making it possible to move her legs and ran like the wind in the direction she came from. behind her, the letter fluttered in the air and fell into the street.

fire raged in her lungs and her legs just wouldn't take her any further. wet with rain and sweat, she stumbled to a walk, grabbing onto a street sign for support. coughing she tried to catch her breath, but the cold was not helping. arms reached high above her head to open her lungs and inhale long, deep breaths. finally settling to a mild pant, glazed eyes cautiously looked her surroundings, relief striking like a hammer against wood, she was safe and the rain had stopped.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:08 am

Something rustled under her foot, making her come back from wonder land. Ayame looked down and saw wet piece of paper with something written on it. Oh hmm? she bended down and picked it up. Letter. Some words were smeared, but she still could read what was written here.

"noriko,
i hope you are doing well and rem~~ to take care of yourself. i know how you get ~~times and i don't want to you to let it ~~ ~~. you have to be strong.
i have something to tell you. you're ~~ i~~ ~~~~ it well, but i beg you to keep an open mind. i'm sorry i did not give you this letter before i left and i'm not sure ~~ you will find it, i only hope that you will. if you have, i don't know how may days or weeks ~ ~sed since i went away, but i will be ~~ a long time. i don't know how long it will take, there ~~ things i need to take care of ~~ see you again.
i'm sorry ~~. i hope you can forgive me.
with love,
ichi~~"

Asshole. she summarized in thoughts opening hand and allowing wind to take peace of paper. But it still didn't spoiled her mood. Other people problems never bothered her. They were either amusing, or worth only ignoring. This looked like second case. Ayame hummed in mind disable to make slighest sound.

There was someone hardly trying to catch breath in front of her. Woman, with ears and short hair. Ayame had feeling she saw her earlier ... Oh, right she was in park when may got mail from Ritsu ... wasn't she getting that time feeling this chick had something in common with units? Mmm~ Should I bother? Ayame patted 7 Moons symbol on her chest with one finger thinking. Her hands were freezing cold. All her body was cold, she wore too less, and she couldn't even button up ... Or was that her letter? she asked herself lazily heading closer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:50 am

her breathing returned to normal and her arms rested at her sides. her exhausted legs shook, exhausted from the run, and gaze swept for a place to sit. there was nothing except a bench for a bus stop a couple blocks away, much too far for her to make it. she looked down at the curb, in her condition it was just as good as anything else was. she stepped sideways with the intention to site down, but the flicker of red caught her attention. lazily, her head tipped back and in her direction. the memory from the park flashed in her mind, oh, she was with that crazy blonde, what were their names? they had never exchanged them, but nori had already assigned a nickname to her. her gaze dropped to the emblem on the girl's shirt. she chewed on the inside of her cheek, trying to remember where she had see that. then she remembered, a few hours ago there had been two guys causing conflict in the club whom wore the same thing.

right brow cocked and light browns shot to the girl's face. too tired to stand, she looked back the the curb and crouched down to sit as she spoke, "hey, red, what's that symbol?"
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:04 am

/actually symbol is not on shirt, she has it on the middle of chest, cutted on skin./

Ayame unbuttoned shirt from one button showing symbol cutted on her skin. Thin, almost invisible gray lines of scars were shaped the same as emblem of 7 Moons. Mmm~ Good eyesight she has, doesn't she? Ayame scratched small scar. Comming coser as she pulled notes and pen from pocket. "It's obviously 7 moons." she wrote that way it wasn't clear if she meant name of academy or shape of symbol.
She looked down at crouching girl. It wasn't so far from place she found letter ... what else nice girl would do outside at this hour if not healing wounded heart? Ayame face stayed expressionless as she looked above girl, on quiet houses, and clouded sky. Will it be raining soon again? she asked in thoughts, didn't realizing her mouth moved as if she was talking - but there was no sound, since she was currently mute.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:20 am

(ah, my bad.)

"seven moons, huh?" she said as she pushed some of the water from the sleeves of her hoodie. she had never been there or seen the emblem. she only knew of the school and why it existed from what ichi had told her. brows scrunched together with the thought, damn him. he just had to be everywhere. "why are you people everywhere?" meaning the students, of course. her voice came out sharp. she didn't mean to sound haughty, but the thoughts of her brother didn't help the cause.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:40 am

Ayame shrugged shoulders. Indeed, she was lately running to many units ... looks like this girl was meeting too much units lately as well. Or did she meant Academy students? she though scratching scar with one finger. Whatever ... seems like she is in a slump. Again. last time she looked sore as well ... "Is being sad or pissed only thing you people can do?" she wrote. It was so stupid question. But lately everyone seemed like they are sore ... family, lovers, friends, their purpose for being sore was always same - love. Attachment. Affection. Are people only concerned about love? she though as cold wind tried to freeze her to bone. Love leads to being hurt. Always. So why love? nasty feeling growed in her chest as usual when she was thinking about it. Her hand uncinsciously moved and touched left temple, where hidden by hair she had scar. Isa bended down behind crouching girl. If you were more cautious you would understand why they care about love? Maybe you would even get something of it to yourself ... she said with her annoying all-knowing tone. Get lost, Isa. Ayame though bitting lip.

/just in case - ignore Isa, it's Ayame "imaginary friend"./
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:19 am

"that's not really any of your business, now is it?" she snapped, though most of the time she was in a poor or rather, indifferent mood. sharing secrets was of no interest to her. it was the shell she wore to keep others at a safe distance; the closer someone was to you, the further they'd try to dig. that was the difference with ichi, he didn't have to ask, he already knew, but it was more than that. he was the only one that stuck up for her and stayed by her side, well, until now.

the wind slapped her wet hair against her face and she shivered. maybe if she hadn't overreacted, she would have changed clothes, or better yet, grabbed a coat. she looked away from red to peek up at the grey and white clouds above, and realized, "hey, didn't you talk the last time i saw you?"
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:46 am

"I did." Ayame yawned. Explaining her situation was never her thing, and explaining it to strangers didn't had any point. Geh, behaving quite like May ... you think Isa that's hormones? Isa laughed so hard tears showed in her eyes. Being pissed is normal reaction for your brainwashed behavior. she said and turned running into some back alley. Ayame followed her with eyes. Lately she was even more unpredictable than usual. She wasn't concerned if girl was pissed, sad or in suicidal mood. She wasn't interested in her secrets if she had any. It was only next human, same as everyone else. Caring only for herself, angry for no reason, asking but didn't wanting to anserw. Ayame suddenly felt sad. She was doing same things as this girl, didn't she? But yet again she completly didn't understand how human brain worked. Sometimes it's so hard for me. Don't people usually have instinct for talking with others? To know what to say next? It was third stage. Attack, panic and then sadness after realizing how loose are her connections with real world. I hate being self conscious. she smiled nasty to herself. She wanted to hide in some corner and wrap in self pity, but there were too many things too do. Sadly, noone will wait for me if I'll stop to comfort myself even for minute. she swallowed bitter feeling and smiled. So ... when she will decide I'm crazy and not worth talking to? people were doing it often, and though usually she didn't mind it, in this self conscious stage everything was hurting her really bad.
"Decided yet I'm not worth talking to?" she wrote showing girl perfect fake smile to hide change of mood behind it.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:55 pm

Zain drives up to a small liquor store on the corner not too far from his apartment which is 6 blocks away. His headache was bothering him more and more. As he goes to grab a bottle of pineapple juice and aspirin he heads to the counter and pays for the item. Since the rain stopped for the moment Zain opens his can outside of his RX-8 and places the aspirin on the top of the car. He drinks some of it down and then takes a pill. Once he is done he sits in his car for a few moments with his eyes closed trying to relax.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Walking on the cold streets with a song stuck on her tounge, Aura walked around with the 'feeling' of being watched, but she didn't really 'care' as long as something didn't happend. But ofcourse it just had to happend, from behind a man with long black hair took a hold of her waist. ''Well well, what a pretty voice the 'small' lady had, come on follow me home I'll treat you well.'' he said with a evil smirk and oddly stared at her. ''You don't deserve someone like me.'' she said with a cold voice but the man didn't let go, ''Oh, your quiet a hotstuff ain't ya? We'll see about that when we get home to...'' but before he got to continue he felt a hurting pain inside of him, Aura had just elbowed his stomach. ''Im not going out with you or anyone like you...Don't push it.'' Or you'll make me do something not to good. she thought turning to walk away, just as she feelt him slap her over the cheek and taking her hands, hard. ''Your going with me!''
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:31 pm

Her silent night was ruined. Some car stopped before 24 h liquor shop. She didn't bothered. Driver and car were to far away to see him clear wich meant he didn't saw them clear as well. behind her back she overheard drunk voice babbling something, and other one, calm. It wasn't good idea to talk with calo voice to pissed drunkyard. Only thing to do was hit him and run. Ayame turned head sighing unhappily. Nights were spoiled too easy. Such a nasty melancholy~ she though bending down and taking off one shoe. She didn't really wanted to destroy drunkyard fun, and she didn't cared if girl was going to be raped ... but they were too loud. Shut up or knock her down and drag somewhere else. she though holding left shoe in hand and waiting if maybe they will really go away ... But instead they were getting louder. Enough, I'm going to get mirgraine because of this shit~ They started to fight. Girl hitted him with elbow, he slapped her and grabbed her hands ... Ayame threw shoe. It hitted man head hard making him loose balance. He stagerred and trip over his own legs, hitting street lapm with head. K.O. by shoe. she chuckled to herself as she watched man falling down on the street. Their quarrel was silenced just like cats quarrel in cartoon. Night got silent again making her smile. Why bother with fact she didn't get people ... her mood suddenly improved. There always will be things I won't understand. she summarized, getting over her melancholy.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:38 pm

After sitting in the car for a few moments and ignoring the commotion going on out side Zain decided to head home before his headache got worse. He pulled off into the street and passed everyone without even noticing them.

[Zain has left the STREETS and is heading HOME "Malibu Apartments"]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:57 pm

Aura stared blankly at the new girl, before once again turning her eyes at the man who was laying on the ground. She sat down and looked into his eyes, her gray eyes swirled into a pale white. ''Emotion fuse memory.'' she said as the man groaned in pain before he fainted. She stood up slowly and brushed of imaginary dust. 'He won't remember anything in the morning. She thought. As she turned to face the new girl who didn't stand that far away.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Ayame loosed interest in girl which was earlier quareling ... no, fighting with man. But her shoe lied there and she wanted it back, though she didn't liked wearing shoes. Maybe I'll leave them both ... M-m, impossible,I aready have foot scratched all over ... she came closer, blank eyes observig girl looking into man eyes and saying something before he fainted. "Emotion fuse memory?" she asked herself picking up her shoe and wearing it again. From up close she noticed she saw her earlier. Bliss, singing and dancing. So it was really fighter of this small emotionless? no surprise then her name was itching in club and now wasn't. I have luck for units these days. she though buttoning her shirt up. Next questions about emblem would be uncomfortable. I'm careless idiot, I wasn't supposed to show it to just everyone ... I'm getting reckless. she bitted tip of finger.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:28 pm

Aura took the girls shoe from the ground before walking over to give it back, laying her head on the side she blinked making her eyes look 'normal' once again. ''Silence..Sacrifice?'' she asked before nodding to herself. 'Yeah, I saw her at the club before.' she thought tapping her finger on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:54 pm

MajoNeko wrote:
"I did." Ayame yawned. Explaining her situation was never her thing, and explaining it to strangers didn't had any point. Geh, behaving quite like May ... you think Isa that's hormones? Isa laughed so hard tears showed in her eyes. Being pissed is normal reaction for your brainwashed behavior. she said and turned running into some back alley. Ayame followed her with eyes. Lately she was even more unpredictable than usual. She wasn't concerned if girl was pissed, sad or in suicidal mood. She wasn't interested in her secrets if she had any. It was only next human, same as everyone else. Caring only for herself, angry for no reason, asking but didn't wanting to anserw. Ayame suddenly felt sad. She was doing same things as this girl, didn't she? But yet again she completly didn't understand how human brain worked. Sometimes it's so hard for me. Don't people usually have instinct for talking with others? To know what to say next? It was third stage. Attack, panic and then sadness after realizing how loose are her connections with real world. I hate being self conscious. she smiled nasty to herself. She wanted to hide in some corner and wrap in self pity, but there were too many things too do. Sadly, noone will wait for me if I'll stop to comfort myself even for minute. she swallowed bitter feeling and smiled. So ... when she will decide I'm crazy and not worth talking to? people were doing it often, and though usually she didn't mind it, in this self conscious stage everything was hurting her really bad.
"Decided yet I'm not worth talking to?" she wrote showing girl perfect fake smile to hide change of mood behind it.

after reading the message, light browns peered up at red, staring at her for a moment before some gaudy car diverted her eyes. "listen," she said, still watching the car, "it's not worth talking about it." talking about it had never helped, somehow, when she did find the courage to do so, it would slap her in the face tenfold. her gaze flicked back to her and she gave also gave one of those convincing smiles. "why dwindle on the past when tomorrow is another day?" though, that was what she was famous for, caught up in a past she tried desperately to get rid of. a hypocrite much?

XIII wrote:
Walking on the cold streets with a song stuck on her tounge, Aura walked around with the 'feeling' of being watched, but she didn't really 'care' as long as something didn't happend. But ofcourse it just had to happend, from behind a man with long black hair took a hold of her waist. ''Well well, what a pretty voice the 'small' lady had, come on follow me home I'll treat you well.'' he said with a evil smirk and oddly stared at her. ''You don't deserve someone like me.'' she said with a cold voice but the man didn't let go, ''Oh, your quiet a hotstuff ain't ya? We'll see about that when we get home to...'' but before he got to continue he felt a hurting pain inside of him, Aura had just elbowed his stomach. ''Im not going out with you or anyone like you...Don't push it.'' Or you'll make me do something not to good. she thought turning to walk away, just as she feelt him slap her over the cheek and taking her hands, hard. ''Your going with me!''

MajoNeko wrote:
Ayame loosed interest in girl which was earlier quareling ... no, fighting with man. But her shoe lied there and she wanted it back, though she didn't liked wearing shoes. Maybe I'll leave them both ... M-m, impossible,I aready have foot scratched all over ... she came closer, blank eyes observig girl looking into man eyes and saying something before he fainted. "Emotion fuse memory?" she asked herself picking up her shoe and wearing it again. From up close she noticed she saw her earlier. Bliss, singing and dancing. So it was really fighter of this small emotionless? no surprise then her name was itching in club and now wasn't. I have luck for units these days. she though buttoning her shirt up. Next questions about emblem would be uncomfortable. I'm careless idiot, I wasn't supposed to show it to just everyone ... I'm getting reckless. she bitted tip of finger.

huh, running into familiar faces was becoming a trend, one she wasn't sure what to think of. this girl was also at the club, a unit, according to her host. there were a lot of them there, one in particular that came especially for the purpose of disposing the trash. ah, yes, she reached into her back pocket to pull out a now very ragged business card. the memories came flooding back, spreading her lips into a wicked smile...

but her daydream was interrupted by a crazy man, flying shoe and crazy man on ground; processing it made the headache she banished earlier rise from the grave. how was is possible a fully grown man could be knocked out by a shoe? that must be one heavy ass shoe, she finally summarized to dissipate the headache.
"nice shot," she said to red and immediately turned her full attention to violet when she said the words, "silence sacrifice." the smirk that had formed from the shoe incident faded, she had assumed red merely worked for the school, not this. she took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, "you're a unit?"
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:23 pm

Ayame shrugged shoulders nodding. It wasn't as if she ever was hiding it anyway. Though for some reason most units she had meet assumed she had nothing to do with true names and spell battles ... She giggled adjusting shoe on foot and not bothering with asking emotionless how did she knew her true name. There is way sensei told her. she though looking over shoulder at short haired girl. It really wasn't changing anything whenever they knew her name or not.
"Nice to meet ya. You're unit as well." she wrote to short haired. It wasn't question at all. I knew she's. So don't need to pretend I do not. though maybe she should pretend to don't make her worried ... but acting carefully and considerate of other people feelings weren't her thing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:17 pm

Kyo saw Ayame as she was running through the Streets and away from her fighter ´´Ayama-nee-san.It´s good to see you again.´´ she said loundly and hugged the elder girl. ´Perfect.At least Ayame-nee-chan will know what to do.´ Kyo thought happyly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:27 pm

May groaned as she continued to walk. She was tired and had a headache. But she knew of she just ignored this, she would regret it later as she started to run. She still felt a bit drunk but nothing some sleep could cure. She saw Kyo in the distance along with a familiar girl. Ayame-san.. she thought as she caught up with Kyo.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:34 pm

Ayame raised eyebrow looking at Kyo. Too much coincidences and meetings as for one day. she though pulling face and patting younger girl head as is her cousin was some kind of small pet. Though they were already nearly same height for Ayame Kyo never looked older than 8 years. She had fight with May. Or with aunty and uncle. Nah, it's with May, they struggled so bad ... she though as her hand unconsciously started playing with Kyo ear. It was surprising and annoying for her. Do I really look like someone who want to hear to all people trouble? she asked herself glancing back at two other girls. And why I only meet people with trouble ... don't I have them enough myself ... Ayame sighed remembering she still needed to end her 'game' with sensei, and take care of Tsu, and take care of this unit she left in hotel ... and then there were 'debts collectors' which shouldgive great trouble if she won't be carefull ... and visiting 7 Moons ... her fingers twitched slightly when she listed all things she had to do. Che. Screw it, I'm going for vacation ... yeah, definitelly. Lost in thoughts she didn't noticed extending silence.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:40 am

nori wasn't surprised she had figured it out, everyone she met in the past day had hit the nail on the head. she shrugged, "yeah, nice to meet you too -" and yet more people! it was mind boggling and stopped any more words from coming out of her mouth. for such an ungodly time of the night, well, morning, there sure were a lot of 'em and so young! shouldn't the kids have been tucked away under their blankets all snugged and warm... warm, that sounded so nice. she was completely frigid and staying out here wasn't going to help dry her clothes. the only thing she had to look forward to was a cold and with the itch in her throat, it was already here.

she stood from her spot on the curb, knees aching from the run and the tip of her tail twitched from the bitter air. she rolled her head toward the crowd, debating if she should even bother, and though it would be rude to just walk away, it was what she should have done. home would have been the best place, but she really wasn't looking forward to an empty apartment. just a place to dry, maybe eat, yes, that's where she wanted to go. left arm reached above her head, hand lazily waving in the air as she started, "coffee?" it wasn't said to anyone in particular, just those with an open ear and sick of standing in the cold.

[nori has left the streets and headed to city center: cafe~cafe]
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:36 pm

Ayame eyes widen. May came~ it's definitelly lovers quarrel. cold shiver run down her spin and make her tremble. Her clothes were really too wet ... "Coffe?" short haired said waving hand lazily.That was idea that imidiately catched her attention. Not that she was lover of dark bitter water, or she even had money to waste on it, but coffe was in cafe, and that argument was more than enough. Not bothering with checking on May, Kyo, and emotionless fighter which name she didn't knew, Ayame followed Nori.

[Ayame has left STREETS and heading to CITY CENTRE]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Aura looked at the new people feeling her hand itch, but she shrugged it of turning around to leave. She didn't want to deal with people for the moment, she just wanted to go home.

[Aura leaving Streets After raint to Home, Aura's place.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:43 pm

As Ayame left Kyo saw May coming her way ´Why is she fallowing me?She doesn´t need me, right?´
´´May i want you to leave me alone. You are getting on my nerves so go away.´´she said loudly in a angred voice. ´If she doesn´t go away soon i´m starting to cry again...stupid May...´.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After rain (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: After rain (ended)   After rain (ended) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After rain (ended)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next