Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The beach. (ended)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:13 am

Mai was excited. No make that extatic. She finally had a weekend free, to do what ever she pleased. And she had decided to go to the beach. What had made her day even better was that it was a bright sunny day.

Walking down the sand dunes to the flatter part of the secluded beach, mai pulled out her towel and other beach things and set them out methodically. Turning to the water with a enormous smile on her face like a young child, she ran straight into the water.

Splashing about and laughing to herself, Mai suddenly stopped. She thought to herself "I must look like the worlds biggest idiot" Shrugging off the thought she went back to splashing invisible things and laughing.
-------------------------
Finally coming out of the water, hair a tangled mess. Mai walked up to her things and flopped down onto her
beach towel. Exhusted from the hours she had been in the water, swimming and splashing about. She decided to sun tan.

Pulling out her sunscreen and hat, she laid down and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:57 pm

Diva gazed over the sea, feeling the faint breeze against her face. Her eyes were shut gently as she buried her bare feet into the white sand and between her toes. This place was so very gorgeous beyond belief, but it still was unable to ease the grief she felt in her heart as she remeberd the last time she had been here. Diva brushed a few strands of hair out of her face as she sighed deeply. The wind blew the waves and made a few sand grains circle around her.

What seemed like hours to Diva was actually only a few minutes. She opened her eyes back up again and decided to walk around the city for a bit. Diva hadn't been around town in so long, she wanted to drink in the view.

"Those fools at the hospital are probably wondering of my whereabouts, but for now I'll pay them no mind" Diva alleged to herself as she took a step towards the streets that led toward the inner most parts of the large, foundry-like city. "Heh, perhaps I'll even make some...New friends today"

[Diva has left THE BEACH and is going to SPORTS CENTRE for SWIMMING]
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:54 pm

Ayame stretched arms smiling to the sea. Strong wind messed her hair as she walked along sea avoiding waves breaking on the beach. There weren't many people there luckily. Ayame tossed her bag on the ground and sat next to it.
She noticed only one other person on the beach; girl with really long hair was lying nearby lwith hat on her face.
It was already sunset, so girl probably oversleept. Well ...
Ayame turned hed from her and stared at the sea letting herself be hypnotized by waves.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:03 am

Mai opened her eyes, slowly, and streched out. The gentle breeze had woken her up. Shit, its sun set she thought to herself.
Noticing another person on the beach, Mai blushed as she realiased she was still in her bathers. Quickly grabbing her dress she slipped it on.
Still half asleep Mai turned to the other girl and smiled. Deciding she wanted to talk to some one she got up and wandered over.
"Hi, Mind if i join you? Mai said sweetly
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Ayame first ignored girl staring at sea. Then she noticed she was unconsciously scratching her thigh, where her name was placed. Again? she though looking around, but beside girl there wasn't anyone else. So she. Aya turned head and looked piercingly at girl. She was really skinny and had blond hair, as long as Tsu. All of them ... Ayame though. Yeah, Tsu had this long hair, Zain had really long as well, and now that girl. Club or what? her fingers run through her own hair and she unexpectedly found small leaf tangled up near ear. "Hey, you're sacrifice or fighter?" she was either beacuse Ayame's name was itching in most annoying way.
-------------
Leaving girl in slight shock Ayame started to sift sand through fingers looking for shells, or maybe even amber. Would be nice she though tossing aside broken shell. Beach was almost empty, and meeting with guy from 'data' was tomorrow, so she had all night for herself.
"Ow." something pricked her finger. "Whazz tha.." she mumbled putting finger in mouth and taking out of sand fragment of thick glass. "Hmm~" glass had weird color, something between red and purple. Ayame lifted glass and looked through it at setting sun. Purple spots of light reflected from glass showed on her hair. When she moved it her hair sudenly looked as if they were on fire. She giggled starting to roll glass in hand making spots of purple light dance around.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:43 pm

The cold ocean breeze rushes to Sui's face. Finally, after long hours of driving, they reached their destination. Sui glanced at the woman sleeping beside her. "She's probably tired because of crying." - he said to himself. He found a near-by ryokan and parked the car right in front of it.
"Hey, wake up. We're here."
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:50 pm

Ayame tossed fragment of purple glass up and catched it back. Girl next to her either went to sleep again or she was shocked and didn't want to say a word ... Ayame didn't care.
Her attention turned at the street. Shere were really few cars there, but now one parked nearby. More people? she though turning that way she was lying on her stomach. Now she was able to observe new people. Intresting, Isa? she asked unconsciously scratching her leg.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:54 pm

"Nyum.. Nyum.."
Shigure finally opened her eyes. "It's cold. grrrrr!"
She hugged her self. She takes a look around. She could see the beach from the car window.
"Where the hell are we?!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:59 pm

"It's your fault for sleeping." - he said back.
He opened the door and took Shigure's hand. He made a reservation in this place while driving and verified it with the frontdesk.
"Room 4. This way, Sir. Please follow me.." -said the woman.
She let Shigure in and closed the door quickly.
"We need to talk, Uesugi Shigure..."

[Sui and Shigure moved to "Hotel"]
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:16 pm

Ayame turned on her back still observing car. Man dragging other by hand get out of car. Ayame frowned and watched pair more careful. One of those people looked similar ... Shigure she though ovserving how unknown man drag Shigure by hand to hotel nearby.
She closed eyes and lai more comfortably. Her name was itching like hell. Something will happen? she though smiling.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:49 pm

May jumped of the cab after paying him. Running to the water she dived under. When she came up she saw Ayame laying down. She kept running into her. She then remember that she was in a stinky shirt and some ripped underwear. Blushing, she went back under.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:03 pm

Ayame clearly heard familiar steps on the ground. Someone run close to her and dived in sea splashing water and making much noise. "Oh?" she didn't move an inch nor opened eyes. Whoever it was she didn't cared. Go away, go away she though rolling fragment of glass in hand. She just felt problems nearby ...
Those two sure take their time ... she giggled throwing out of head previuos thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:19 pm

May came out of the water and looked around. She had to get some new clothes. But where? She sighed as she bounded up to a spot on the sand and layed down. Today seemed to be horrible. This week sucked all together. She couldn't help but groan at the thought of going back home. Her father will surely be angry with her.

"What to do? What to do?" she asked herself. She rolled onto her stomach and watch the setting sun. She was tired again. Nothing new there. "I could go shopping." she said. She pulled her wallet from a pocket on the shirt. She had her credit card with her which was good. She was starving. May turned onto her back again and pulled out her daggar.

Last edited by May-kin on Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:42 pm

"Chibi, you reek of blood." even if gir jumped into water, blood was still on her shirt. Half dry blood, was not so easy to wash off. Ayame observed May opening only one eye and rollong glass between her fingers. Short blondine looked horrible. Bloody t-shirt, underwear, tossled hair ... on top of that she was all wet. Ah~ she runned onto problems again Ayame though.
"If police see you like that you'll end in jail~" setting sun reflected in glass sending purple spots around. "Hmm~ Pretty." she smiled to fragment of glass rolling it into palm of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:03 pm

May groaned. She did reek of blood. She had to wash off her bloody daggar too. She couldn't go shopping like this. May grimaced as she walked to the water and washed off the knife. She stuffed it back into her boot and came back to lay down.

"Not much I can do about it. My clothes are ripped up and laying in some alley. I'm hungry, not to metion tired." she responded. Maybe she should get a room. But what would they say if they saw her like this. Its not her fault she killed the guy. She just was using self-defense. At least it was a quick death. She shouldn't have left the other one alive though. Not that he could do anything. She had more than enough money to bribe them.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:17 pm

Ayame get up taking off shoes and socks and walked closer to the sea allowing waves breaking on the beach wash her feet. She was such a pessimist, that girl. The beach was almost empty, water was nicely warm, sun was setting making sky burn with colors. Ayame walked farther into sea. When she was in water knee-deep she saw small jellyfish. It was pacefully drifting in water, looking like flower. That jellyfish wasn't dangerous, so Ayame didn't moved, only stared at water observing.
"Looks like flower, doesn't it, Isa?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:24 pm

May sighed softly as stood up and started pacing. What should she do? Get a room? Go home? Tell Dad what happened? She had no idea. Then she smiled and started jumping. She could go to her Dad's clothing store on the boardwalk. She would get some clothes and then go and get something to eat.

She skipped over to Ayame and smiled. "Would you like to get a bite to eat with me after I grab some clothes from my Dad's clothing shop on the boardwalk? I'll pay." she asked. She walked back to the sand so she could skake off some of the water.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:33 pm

That were magical words. "I'll pay." was what May said. Ayame eyed shined as she imidiatelly came back from her wonderland. Stingy side of her nature yelled in awe. This day she was getting everything for free ... she smiled with biggest and brightest smile she could, getting out of water. Walking to place she left her bag and shoes Ayame patted May head. "You're getting cute with expression like that." she said putting on her shoes and hiding fragment of purple glass in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:45 pm

May giggled happily. She grabbed Ayame's hand and skipped toward the boardwalk. Upon reaching it she made a zipline to the store.

"LEXI!" she called loudly as she entered. A tall brown haired beauty came out of the back. "Oh dear May-kin! What happened?" she asked. May shrugged and said "I ran into some trouble. By the way this is my friend Ayame. I'm treating her to dinner." she told the manager. Then she added "Ayame pick out some clothes if you want. I'll buy something for you since I'm here." With that she ran off to the teens section since those fit her. May eyes lit up at the new selection. She spotted a cute bikini top with matching jean shorts. Running to the fitting room, she tried them on.

She left the fitting room giggling. She looked hot in these. "How do I look?" she asked spinning in front of Ayame and Lexi.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Aya looked around with blank expression. She never cared about what she was wearing, so buying new clothes didn't have sense.
Observing May happily rushing through clothes in teen section and then walking into fitting room she let her fingers to run through her hair. They were really messed and tossled. During brushing probably half of them will come off she though trying to take out from her hair sand.
May had left fitting room and spinned in front of Ayame and Lexi.
"How do I look?"
Ayame licked lips and winked. "If I were looking for someone to go out with I would just devour you." she said smiling and shamelessly staring at May.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:17 pm

May smiled brightly and blushed. "Th-Thanks!" she stuttered. Throwing the old clothes away she paid for her new ones and dragged Ayame out of the store. She skipped happily to the small restaurant. She walked in was greeted by a waiter.

"Aw. Miss May. How nice of you to visit us. Your usual spot for you and this lovely lady?" he asked. May nodded and smiled.
"Right this way." the waiter said. May grabbed Ayame's hand once again and led her to a spot beside a window with a lovely view of the ocean.

"Here is the menu miss. I take it that Miss May will be having her usual?" he said while handing Ayame a menu. "Yes please." May said politely. She hummed as she looked out at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:31 pm

Ayame allowed May to drag her and let her mind wander for some time.
When she returned to herself they were already sitting inside small restaurant.
"Here is the menu miss. I take it that Miss May will be having her usual?" waiter asked giving Ayame menu. "Ni-chan, I'll have the same as May." she said returning menu without looking into it. It was too much of a bother. Third free meal today Aya though starting to bite nail. "When they came, they came in groups~" she murmured silently quoting her own saying from earlier.

Last edited by MajoNeko on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:39 pm

The waiter took the menu and nodded while smiling. He wonder if they were going out. "Of course. I'll be back with your drinks." he told the girls. May smiled at him.

"Hey Ayame? Isn't the water beautiful?" she asked. She went back to humming. She loved coming here. They had the best food. It was also a very welcoming place. She drummed her fingers as she hummed. It was a pretty tune.

The waiter returned with the drinks. "Your food will be out in about 5 minutes." he told them. May nodded. "Okay." she said quietly a far away look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:49 pm

Ayame moved her hand forward and snapped her fingers right before May eyes. "Don't wander off Chibi." she said pulling May hair slightly. "Say, what is that we ordered?" after all she was curious. Don't say there are some fish guts or eyeballs~ she though and was forced to stifle laughter with both hands. Kaede, I'll have present for you ... she giggled with unplesant shine in eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:56 pm

May giggled despite getting her hair pulled. She was happy that she had a chance to eat with someone. She was always alone. Even when she was dating a girl or guy. Her dad would drive them off. Her dad was the cause of most of her problems.

"Chicken nuggets with honey mustard sauce." she answered while giggling. She looked to see the waiter returning with there food. The food was arranged in a smiley face. Just like she like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The beach. (ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beach. (ended)   The beach. (ended) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beach. (ended)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next