Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

something in the air (ended)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

something in the air (ended) Empty
PostSubject: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:40 pm

how was it she always picked the worst days for a walk? an endless sheet of grey clouds, a color warning of an impending snow in the next few weeks, obscured the sun and the wind quietly howled through the trees with an icy lick against exposed flesh. scattered leaves crackled as they danced across the still green grass. autumn was coming to an end, something nori was not pleased with. she detested this weather, but unlike previous notions, it was starting to mean something good was coming. in addition, she really liked the park. no matter the season, it always sang of old and new memories filled with happiness and love, things she involuntarily sought after. basking in those unknown memories brought a warm, fuzzy feeling swimming in her stomach.

pink lips spread into a pensive smile as she imagined what those memories were trying to say, charcoal tail happily swooped back and forth with the thoughts. absentmindedly, she headed for a lonely bench along the concrete path. fingers caressed the tatty wood, trying to bring its reminiscences to life. how many lovers had sat on this very bench and whispered sweet nothings to one another in a setting just as this? how many parents blissfully watched their children frolic in the grass on a warm spring day? things she wanted, yet loathed at the same time. the smile faded to a contemplative line and she leaned against the backrest, even her tail fell to a slow, melancholy thump.

light browns drifted along the nearly bare trees, occasionally pausing on a leaf that finally decided to detach and protect the grass in the long winter nights. every time those kinds of thoughts drifted in her conscious, it brought reality to life. until recently, those were banished to the bottomless pit of her stomach, but even now, did she really want to deal with them? what was the point of longing and needing? hate and love really aren’t that different. they both bring a lifetime of suffering, and that she did not want.

her gaze swept from the trees to the leaves scurrying on the ground as she tried reasoning with herself. her legs lifted, crossing indian style and she leaned forward to let her arms rest against her thighs, hands dangling over her knees. this was why she liked the park, even if it was something she would rather not rationalize, it still brought her mind to life. the wind picked up for a moment, sending a chilly gush through her unzipped jacket. it sent a shiver down her spine, making her zip up. even the bitterness in the wind or the ridiculous thoughts couldn’t make her leave. in this moment, she was content with the argument circling in her head.

Last edited by nori on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:04 am

Ayame sneezed loudly walking park paths and glancing around. Skirt was annoying her, making her steps shorter and rolling up. Wind was only making it worse throwing her messed red hair on her eyes. I'll cut that one day she though looking for free bench. She still needed to end checking memory cards she got from Miu, and she didn't wanted to visit cafe again ... Name located on her thing itched in most annoying way sygnalizing another unit around. That's what I needed she though pissed off.
Aya plopped on one of benches ignoring sitting there girl. She looked like she was lost in thoughts anyway. Taking laptop out of bag she rolled skirt and glanced at name. It was red looking like fresh wound and scratched all over, since recently she was meeting many units.
"Shit." she mumbled switching laptop on and placing it in her laps. With other hand she took of the bag 5 memory cards.
"Uh~ damn you princess ..." she connected first card to computer, opened folder and started serching files looking for possible viruses ...
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:15 am

May needed to hurry if she was going to make it on time. Her breath came in pants as she ran. Despite the cold weather she felt alive. As she ran she spotted a familiar red head. She ran past her then proceeded to do a double take. "Ayame?" she asked in a confused voice as she stood in front of her. She was meeting her everywhere. "Are you stalking me or something?" she asked
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:41 am

"I was ... shit, what is tha ... here first ... so it's rather you ..." her fingers moved in unnatural speed on keyboard. She stopped for a moment to change memory card and started writing again. "... that stalks me." Laptop made loud sound accopanied with her cursing. She stopped closing eyes as if she was trying to caml herself down and leaned head backward for a moment.
She gave long sigh sitting straight again. "Work?" she asked piercing May with eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:45 am

May nodded. "Yea, but first I was wandering if you could take a look at a e-mail for me. Its from Seven Moons. I am too nervous to open it." she said in a calm voice. May checked her watch to see how much time until work. 20 minute and it took 5 to get there so she was good. May sighed as she tucked a peice of her long hair behind her ear before deciding to put it in a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:03 am

"What do they want ..." Ayame gave sigh again. She didn't like that, but she was interested. Okay~ I can do it one time~ she though smiling unconsciously. "Here" she said turning laptop to May. "Open up your mailbox."
She glanced at other girl sitting next to her, but she looked like she was deeply in her thoughts ... Or is that she? Ayame asked herself rolling skirt up and scratching leg. May writed something quickly, probably password to her mailbox. When she stopped Ayame turned laptop back to herself. "Mmm ... of, there it is ..." Indeed, mail from Seven Moons. Without title, as usual. She opened it having bad feeling.
'Hello May Lerner-san.
You need to present yourself in Seven Moons Academy in two days from getting this mail. We found perfect sacrifice for you. Don't worry. Your old one will be taken care of soon.
Ritsu.'

Ayame scratched head glancing at blonde before her. Oh, Ritsu, now you did it ... she though smirking slightly. "Want to know what they wrote?"
Strong wind messed her hair and pushed all of them forward making them look like alive.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:09 am

"Yes." May's eyes were a steely cold blue. She did not like the face Ayame had made when she read it. "What did they say?" she asked, fear layering her voice. Was it bad? If so, how bad? Would affect her life? These questions zipped through May's mind. She suddenly wished Nana-chan was there. She needed to hear this too.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:17 am

Ayame stared at May for a moment. "Where's your sacrifice?" she asked suddenly as she glanced at laptop. Her face for a moment turned blank and then she violently closed it. Her pupils dialted a little when she focused on ears more than on eyes. Already. she though biting nail as she felt someone sight on her back. She focused on May again. "May. Do you feel other unit around?" that may be it. she added in thoughts observing Isa sneaking around.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:25 am

"Hmmmmm?" May was lost in her own thoughts. Thoughts that contained hidden fears. She pushed them away. Another unit? "Yea. But I still new to this so I am not sure. This is why I need to attend that stupid academy." she said with a sigh. "By the way what did that e-mail say?" she asked, anticipation running through her vains.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:31 am

charcoal ears twitched from a familiar ring that disrupted her thoughts. through a sideways glance, she peeked in the direction of the unintentional call. ears flattened against her head when she spotted the two girls. though this was a public place, she had expected she would be alone. her intentions for today were to relax, possibly exhaust herself to the point she’d pass out on the couch. this most definitely put a dent in her plans. being around strangers were never easy, even if only in the vicinity, nor had she conversed with anyone in a while. this was simply a game she was not good at. it left a sinking feeling in her chest.

the tip of her tail ticked with irritation from her illogical assumptions and she redirected her gaze away from them. as always, she prepared to distance herself, even if nothing had happened yet. it was best to push the bothersome from the mind and not deal with it. dealing with it meant defeat and she was not ready to give up. her mind called, beckoning her to return. she obediently followed, fantasies flowing out like a waterfall, a method she used to protect herself. a content smile spread across her lips again. yes, it was best to ignore the unknown.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:34 am

Ayame didn't listen to her. No guess she has problems. she though making herself ready to run, but relaxing on surface. She smiled lightly to May to make what she was about to say less suspicious for outsider. Her facial expression and warm smile were totally opposite of cold tone. "They want you to change sacrifice." she said shortly. If someone didn't heard her words and tone he could assume she just told compliment. "Don't run, don't move. Calm down."
Now May ... how will you react ... she though as her fingers run through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:43 am

May's body froze. Change my Sacrifice? Why? No, I refuse to. But I can't say no to them! May schooled her face so it had a warm smile. "When?" she asked as though she was asking when they wanted to hang out. May was panicking on the inside. It got to the point where she snapped. Her eyes took on a unfocused look and she was still. Breathing slowly and not thinking. She had gone into a defense state again. She slumped forward onto Ayame without warning. It was as though she had fallen asleep with her eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:56 am

once again, the little birds diverted her attention toward them. this time, she did a full head turn in their direction, brow raised in an accusing manner. change sacrifice? the reasoning behind it wasn’t even measured, and she passed judgment the moment those words came from the red-head’s mouth. there weren’t enough words in a dictionary she could throw at the pair, or it could have been because she was speechless. the only sound released was an aggravated grunt.

to think someone would even consider that. how inexcusable. she had just found her fighter and he was the cause of the recent change in her. even if she didn’t look at the change as completely good, and as aloof as he was, she could never give him up that easily. the only thing able to separate them would be death and if he were the first to go, it would come for her shortly after, even if by her own hand. eyes rolled at the pair and she turned away in disgust. she just couldn’t take it, their conversation was plain and simple inconceivable.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:59 am

Ayame just felt as her nerve snapped. I'll ... friggin ... kill ... her she though as her eyes suddenly got nearly completly black. She bited lips trying to calm down. "May, May, what happend?" she catched other girl and shaked her lightly. Then she hugged her carring her to bench. Her mouth were inches from May ear. "I won't protect that person. Hear me, damn chibi?" she whispered lying May down on bench. She was so usless! Her scrifice needed protection not child which will faint at though of danger ... Ayame grited teeth dreaming about slapping May as strong as she could to make her come to her senses. "Who will protect that person if you're hiding in comfty wonderland, May?" that was more like snake hiss than whisper. "Don't you care what they will do?" sudden evil idea popped in her mind. If may was faling into this state she had really bad memories ... cruel memories ... Ayame bend down so low her lips touched fighter ear. "The same thing you see in dreams."
She stepped back thinking if girl will react.
She turned head and spotted girl with charcoal ears on other bench. That's she. Ayame though staring at unfamiliar girl seing her disgusted expression.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:29 am

May snapped out of it. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?!" May screamed. May didn't have words to even describe how pissed off she felt. She stood up and grabbed her knife in one swift movement. May looked at Ayame with fury filled eyes. Don't care?! How could I not care?! May felt the need to kill but she knew she had to take control. This was bad. But how could she say such a thing. Of course she cared. "I'M NOT LETTING THEM DO ANYTHING TO HER!" she roared.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:36 am

Ayame gave her full teeth smile, the most creepy she could do. She didn't care at the moment who saw and heard it. Saying things May was scared of worked just as she wanted. "Then control yourself." she said streching. "Fainting and leaving probems to world won't help your sacrifice." now she was worth lending her hand. Amusing and determinate enough to keep Ayame attention focused.
"Come on. Let's talk as we take small walk~" she said smiling and stuffing laptop back to her bag.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:43 am

May calmed down. Putting away her daggar, she pulled out her cell phone. Dialing a number she put it to her ear. "Hello? This is May. I can't come in for I have not gotten any better. And if you think about firing me, I can talk to my friend about it." May said in a weak and sick voice. She smirked as she heard the reply. Ah.. He is so simple to munipulate. she thought. After putting her cell away she took Ayame's hand. "Okay, lets take a walk." she said in a normal voice.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:52 am

Ayame let a little smirk. Maybe this chibi wasn't completly beyond help. Her fingers run through her hair again to make them less messy. Starting to walk she glanced at girl with charcoal ears. The closest they were the more sure Ayame was this girlhad something to do with Seven Moons. There wasn't other people around. That's her she though making sure to remember her in smallest detail. Name located on her leg itched annoyingly. "Say, May, what's your sacrifice name?" she asked in relaxed tone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:59 am

May looked at Ayame. "Her name is Kyo." she answered calmly. Her eyes holding no emotion. She wandered what Nana-sama was doing right now. Probably trying to cook. This though made her giggle. She sighed wistfully as she stared at the clouds. "Its cold." she said in a bored tone. "Why can't it be warm again?" she asked noone in particlular.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:50 am

hold crazy people. she did everything possible to avoid situations like this, especially when it involved weapons. violence was not her thing, nor could she do much if attacked, but she couldn’t just let these two throw down in front of her. obviously, the blonde one was the more dangerous of the two, it was best to stay away from her. slowly she slunk off the bench and walked to the other two.

“are you two okay?” her gaze only lasted a second on the crazy one, then moved to the red-head. her concern was mainly on red, even if a few words had calmed crazy down, there was no telling what she might do next. nori straightened her back, releasing the nerves that were ready to snap.

Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:16 pm

Ayame looked piercingly at girl. By chance? she though biting nail. Next unit showing around at this moment was more than suspicious. Ritsu might not know where Kyo was ... but he had his ways of getting info ... Ayame smiled brightly. Girl obviously heard their conversation. If she was asking if everything was alright there were few posibilities why she was doing it. But Ayame couldn't resist her curiosity. What will happen, if I just say it to her?
"Nope. Ritsu want her to change sacrifice." she said pointing finger at May. Little though tickled her mind. Kyo? that name was just as her younger cousin ... No way.
Charcoal-ears girl was stiff as if she swalowed stick. Also she tried to stay little more away from May that from Aya. Hm ... I guess after may performance thats obvious reaction. Ayame giggled in mind as she walked away without looking back if other two will follow her. This will be fun~ and problematic.
"Come on, you two. Standing there won't change a thing~"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:59 pm

May walked to Ayame. "Jeez. I'm not gonna bite. If I startled you ealier sorry." she said in a bored tone. She could care less what the girl thought of her. She just wish she would relax. May looked around. Everything was quiet and the park was pretty empty. Well it is pretty cold. she thought. May sighed as she walked ahead her mind looking for a distaction. Too bad I took the medicine. I really need to be distracted. I'm too alert. she thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:12 pm

"Ah~ so nice~ May I'm sure they already watch you." Ayame adjusted her skirt frowning as wind tried to roll it up. "Two days from getting mail." she added. Hm~ I need to go to work~ she though as her eyes followed Isa turning on the corner. "Were you at Seven Moons earlier?" Ayame weren't there for almost half year now and weren't planning on visiting, but maybe it was good occasion ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:26 pm

"Yea. The place sorta gives me the creeps. Although I think I freaked out some people while I was there." May said with a creepy smirk. How she loved scaring people. She liked to keep people on edge. It gave her a thrill. So fun. May wondered what was going to happen. Was she going to have to kill to keep her Sacrifice safe? Thats perfectly fine with her. May smirked widened. She hoped she would be able to.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:39 pm

Ah~ May gets creepy again~ Ayame though scratching head. It was only gathering attention. Those from Seven Moons saw worse things than blond chibi swinging knife around ... Well she probably scared to death some other students ... she stifled laughter when she imagined faces of teachers in there. "May~ Whatever happens don't dare to kill anyone." was it surrondings May grew up in or her personality, but she was taking life too light - not only of other people, but her own as well. Inherited or what? "Ne, what person is your sacrifice?" sometihin about May sacrifice was bothering her. Only names are similar. Yeah, of course, only names ... But ... Isa was really cheerful running around like crazy and trying to catch birds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

something in the air (ended)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next