Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In hospital (Ended)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

In hospital (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: In hospital (Ended)   In hospital (Ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:49 am

"Does she have any family we can contact Nurse?" The Doctor asked, looking at the girl laying on the bed sleeping.
"No doctor, Im afraid it just her."

Mai was laying in the hospital, with a large and deep cut to the back of her calf. After being admitted, she was taken to surgery to have stitches and have the piece of glass removed from her leg. It had gone through her leg bone, torn off muscle from the bone and ripped apart her artery in her leg. From the amount of blood she had lost, she was lucky to be alive.

------------ cut to a few days later ---------------------

Opening her eyes the first thing she noticed was the pain. It was striking through she leg, with the beat of her pulse. Breathing in and relishing the pain she laid there, trying to gather her surroundings.

"Why am I in a hospital.?" Looking down she noticed her leg in a cast. "Oh i remember now." She said to herself, thinking back to the night at the beach.

A few minutes later the doctor walked in. " How are you feeling Mai?"
"Fine" She said bluntly. She didnt want to be in the hospital any longer. "When can i leave? I want to go now" Mai demanded, looking angry.

"Im sorry Mai but you will be in here for a little while yet."
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: In hospital (Ended)   In hospital (Ended) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:28 am

------------ A few days later ----------------- (Super Speedy Recovery)

"Well Mai you may go home now. Just rest and you should be fully recovered soon." the docter said to the curtain.
"Thanks you Sensei." A voice said from behind the curtain.

Walking down the hallway to reception, Mai's leg felt stiff and still a little sore. But she was happy to be going home.

"Here, Kusanaagi-san, could you please sign there on the bottom of that page before you leave?" said a nurse at reception, who was holding out a release form.

"Yes, of course" She said signing with a flourish at the end of the release form. Handing it back to the nurse. Mai hobbled out of the hospital to a waiting car. [i]"Home please" She said to the driver.

[MAI HAS LEFT HOSPITAL AND IS AT HOME]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In hospital (Ended)   In hospital (Ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:46 pm

Diva sat in the cold chair as a few doctors stuck several needles into her wrist and back. Diva was unmoved and sat quietly as the doctors left the white room and went into the testing analysis room.

A loud voice rang into the area from what sounded like a microphone and spoke, "Alright Diva, you know the drill. We'll give you a series of small shocks as we test your resulting reactions to them."

Diva nodded slowly. She knew Yasuda was watching, but paid him no mind. The faster she got this test done, the faster she could leave this dreaded "Home".

"Alright Diva, here comes the first shock" The man's voice spoke.

Diva waited until a small sting creased into her shoulder. Diva didn't flinch, but she felt it go into her. Next, a second shock cramped into her wrist until her finger twitched slightly.

After several more harsh stings, something happened.

One of the female doctors in the analysis room saw Diva stand up.

"Wha--What is she doing?" She asked frantically, motioning to the male doctor beside her.

"I--I don't know! Sh-She was fine a minute ago!"

Before the woman could answer him, she heard a loud, piercing scream come from the testing room.

"H-Help me! Help me! The waters coming in! Please! Please pull me up! The waters coming in!" Diva screamed as she threw herself against the wall, scratching at the white paint, making her fingers bleed everywhere.

Yasuda saw this and burst through the doorway as fast as his feet could take him. He ran straight to Diva as she clawed her fingers into the wall and bled more. Yaduda grabbed Diva and held her tightly as she thrashed, kicked and bucked.

"The waters coming in! Please Pull me up!" She screamed as tears mixed with the blood on her face.

Yasuda held her tightly and whispered comforting words to her as she slowly calmed down and slumped into his arms in exaustion.

--

One of the doctors clicked a small button, "Test number 004632471...Failed"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In hospital (Ended)   In hospital (Ended) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In hospital (Ended)
Page 1 of 1