Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyo´s room (Ended)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kyo´s room (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Kyo´s room (Ended)   Kyo´s room (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:29 pm

When Kyo woke up her wirst thought was ´Where the hell am i? Seems to be a hospital.´ and as she tried to sit up Kyo felt a sharp pain in her chest and just plopped back on the bad without trying to sit up again. She thought about what happened and why she was in a hospital but couldn´t remember anything ´The last thing i can remember is....just a second i can´t remember anything. I can´t remember nothing, everything is just black. Thiere´s just a big black hole in my head...´ the chocolate-haired girl statred to panic, her body was shaking and tears started to run down her porcelain cheeks ´Just what happened and who am I?´ her head was full of questions but there was no one to answer them.
Kyo was scared and started sobbing, which caused her even more pain, but she couldn´t stop her head was hurting and it was like there was a black mess in her head.
´´Please, help me...´´ she whispered over at over again and even thought there was no one in the room, who could hear her but Kyo´s desperate whispering didn´t stop. And like that she cryed herself to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first thing Kyo saw when she woke up was a tall middle aged man with brown hair and kind, blue eyes ´´ Hallo little one. How are you feeling today?´´ even thought the man asked in a soft and kind voice Kyo was a little scared because she didn´t new him. ´´My r-ribs hurt a little bu-but i-it´s not that bad...´´ she muttered and looked at the tall man with a confused look. The tall man just smiled at her´´Well it seems like two of your ribs are broken, your left arm is sprained and you have amnesia but otherwise you´re fine.´´
As Kyo heard thist her eyes went wide. Not because of her broken ribs or her sprained arm but because of the fect that she doesn´t know anything anymore. It wasn´t even sure if she´ll ever regain her memory again and as the young girl thought of how she is completly lost now she started to cry again. The doctor just wached her cry and said in a stil soft voice ´´Don´t worry. everthing will be ok.´´ and with that he left the room and the stil crying girl behind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while Kyo calmed down and decided to sneak out of the hospital. She sat up even thought it caused her a lot of pain and tried to get out of bed, she walked on shaky legs over to the dresser where she assumed her clothes were. When she changed she as quietly as posssible sneaked out of the room, down a lot of coridors and stairs until she found the exit. She was very lucky that she didn´t bump into any of the doctors that knew her. Kyo walked of the ground atteched to the hospital and in the middle of a big street. She didn´t know where to go because everything was new to her ´It sure is crapy when you can´t remember anything´ and like that she continued to walk ahead, even though she didn´t know where too.

[Kyo has left the HOSPITAL and is going to NIGHT CLUB STREET]
Back to top Go down

Kyo´s room (Ended)
Page 1 of 1