Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

something in the air (ended)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

something in the air (ended) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:17 pm

As Kyo got to the place were they lost May she heard a voice ´´You can be really strong but only with a strong secrifice. Guiltless come with us.´´
´´May. Don´t do this.´´ she wispered. ´Please don´t leave me.´
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:37 pm

"Wait a minute, what the hell is that?" girl twitched as she looked around puling man by sleeve. "I didn't felt it a minute ago! Full unit! Guiltless other part is close!"
Ayame laughed and sat in the middle of path. They paired perfectly she though laughing and weeping tears from cheeks. Kyo wasn't thinking at all, only acting on emotions."What else expect?" she said loudly lying on the back. World was spinning~
"Then this red haired ... who is she?"
"No idea ... but looks like she lost it. Kinda ... psychopath. Ignore her! What we need is take care of sacrifice, so she won't bother Guiltless!" girl with ponytali walked past giggling Ayame and looked around, like wolf searching for pray. Something in her way of walking and standing was suggesting that she wasn't inexperienced amateur battler.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:45 pm

´They want my out of the way?! Just wait you little b... i´ll kill you...´ Kyo new she would need the knifes she kept hidden one day, there were two people and she had seven knifes. ´This will be fun, who said i can´t fight i practiced with May-chan too... I hope she is awake this would be a big help.´
Kyo prepered herself for what will come next.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:30 pm

"Hey~" Ayame voice was kinda sleepy as she catched ponytail girl leg. "You know how many people is there in 7 Moons? Kill one head and seven next will grow in it's place." Ayame stifled laughter turning on stomach. "Let go you ... !" girl kicked her shoulder. "Owah!" in next moment Ayame was standing. Her fingers missed girl eyes by inches. Not loosing time she jumped backward, getting closer to place where she though Kyo was hidden.
"Ah~ I'm tired." Ayame sneezed rubbing shoulder. "Tha' hell, I catched cold, I'm sure." she weeped her nose with hand ignoring expressions on unit faces. "That's screwed~ I'm going back." she waved her hand and turned to exit humming silently random tone. "It's one hydra head~" she said suddenly without turning to them again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:00 pm

Kyo heard Ayame go in her direcction and tansed. ´I can´t leave May hear alone. I have to help her´ she thought.
´But how?´ she tried to sneak closer to where she new May was. ´If they are busy with someone else they might not notice if i get close to May. They call me weak... they´ll see.´
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:34 pm

"You know that brain is strenght of sacrifice?" Ayame turned eyes on place where Kyo was hiding. "Cool down. They want kill YOU not May." suddenly her smile dissapeared and her eyes became completly expressionless. "Wanna make fun of them?" she whispered staring into space but definitelly directing her words to Kyo.
This plan was funny. Too funny to abandon it actually. "And Ritsu will 'pop' like baloon." she chuckled as adrenaline tickled her heart. Colors get really bright, annoying her eyes. Sounds were too loud, wind cold like hell ... "Come on, let's play like we used to~" she said quietly, turning a little to look at pair standing near May.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:39 pm

Kyo had a devilish smile on her lips as she replied ´´ Yeah Kyo-chan loves to play and Kyo-chan loves the most playing with hateful people.´´ she sounded like she was crazy but that would only make her srtonger.
´´Well then let´s play with them, Ayame-nee-san.´´
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:44 pm

For the second time in one night May was wrong. Instead of a unit in front of her, a man stood there. "You okay miss?" he asked. May sighed and nodded. He looked at her blood crusted hair. "Just go. I'm fine." she said coldly. May stood up and walked away. May gasped as she saw Kyo a few hundred meters in front of her. Nex thing that caught her eye was a very tall guy. Her hands became fists as they noticed May. That was the unit. They started to walk toward her.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:52 pm

Ayame eyes shined a little. This pression was so sweet ... almost like at the acrobatic competition. "Cut thigh. If you kill we will end in deep shit." she said patting her own thigh as her eyes focused on tall man. She didn't leave it one though that Kyo could come without weapon. "One~Two~" she suddenly changed direction and run towards May and man. "May-chan~ kick where it hurt!" she yelled hitting man with both hands making him lose balance. Girl she passed started to turn to them screaming something.
Chaos! she though don't noticing when her skirt ripped on the side revealing her name on thigh.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Kyo ran after Ayame and took the chance to sneak around the tall man and the girl, took May´s hand and started to run away with her. She didn´t look around and run in the directon of that gay bar Ayame showed her.

[May ynd Kyo had left THE PARK and are going to the BACK ALLEYS]
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:15 pm

Ayame stopped as soon she saw two younger girls getting away. Her hands itched to move.
"Hey!" girl was too far away. But man was close ... he just started turning ... Ayame stomped with all her might on his foot hearing light crack. He didn't make a sound when his foot bone broke but jumped back. That was wrong choice. He colided with bench standing here and fell down. Ponytail girl was close. Screaming someting she catched Ayame hair. "Got you bi*ch!"
"Like hell." Ayame agreeded relaxing muscules and scratching head. "What now?" girl freezed confused. Red haired sacrifice burst in laughter turning and starting to run. Ponytali girl teared her whisp of hair, and that was it. Ayame run away leaving her and her pair.

[Ayame has left the PARK and heading to HOSPITAL]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:13 am

she didn't want to get involved in this sort of drama, but it wasn't her place anyway. honestly, she really didn't care as much as first perceived. the only ones that mattered to her were those she was already close to. why bother letting more in to complicate things? getting drawn into useless madness wasn't her forte. besides, she was already cold and tired; it was time to head home. this was best for everyone, especially herself. nori watched the girls head off before turning in the opposite direction for home.

[nori has left the park and is headed home.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something in the air (ended)   something in the air (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

something in the air (ended)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3