Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:26 pm

Ayame smiled in anserw. She didn't like comforting others, and never knew what to do in that situation. Good she calmed by herself she though bitting nail. She was sitting in this place too long and started to get nervous. Her nails were bited so short that she was almost bitting her fingers.
"Then he won't try to attack Tsu again." Ayame said looking at Tsu. She get up and take piece of paper from her bag, then returned on windowsill and started to fold it up. Noriko she though folding piece of paper more and more complicated.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:46 pm

May shrugged. "It's hard to tell." she said in turn. She sat down. Her mind wondered. Her father was complicated. He was not very predictable. One thing is for sure. He doesn't stop until he gets what he wants. He probably forgot about Yoko-chan. May hoped so.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Ayame stopped folding paper for moment to have a glance at girl. "How old are you?" she asked out of blue. She was curious for some time now. Her heigh was below Noriko, and she was 14. But this girl figure wasn't fitting, so she must be older. But she could be just good-built brat
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:07 am

May wasn't surprised by the question. She was shorter than all her friends. She sat with her leg crossed and looked at Ayame.

"I'm 18." she replied.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:41 am

"Oh~ That's year younger than me." Ayame stopped foldling paper and looked at her work. Small origami turned perfect. She throw origami up and catched it again.
"That's my name." she said winking, and putted iris made of origami on night table next to Tsu bed.
Ayame catched her bag and glanced at clock. Thare was still some time left before meeting. But hospital atmosfere was geting on her nerves.
Ayame wave godbye to short girl and left room.
Ah. Didn't ask about her name. Oh, well. she though opening exit door. Names wasn't so important after all.

[Ayame has left HOSPITAL and is going to CITY CENTRE "Cafe~Cafe"]

Last edited by MajoNeko on Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:52 am

May stood up. She better get going too. May had to go to work but didn't feel like going. May walke out the room and hospital.

[May has left the HOSPITAL]
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Tsukiyoko groaned as she woke up again. Her parents had gone home some time ago but she didn't really want to go home. She felt terrible but she didn't really want to go home yet. She looked over at the table next to her bed and saw an origami Iris sitting there. She smiled happily as she picked it up. She held it in her hands as though it was as fragile as glass.

Ayame had visited her. That made her so happy. She hardly ever did when she was at the hospital so this was a occasion to remember. She got and changed her clothes. The doctors had said that she was free to leave at any time so she wanted to go out an explore.

Tsukiyoko left the room quietly.

[Tsukiyoko has left the HOSPITAL and is heading to the STREETS]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3