Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:47 pm

After the events of the Lake at Night, Tsukiyoko passes out and can't be revived. She is taken to the local hospital as quickly as the ambulance can get her there.

Since she is often in the hospital, the staff know her pretty well. They call her family and they are on their way there.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:35 am

Tsukiyoko was resting peaceful or as peacefully as they could make her.

Dr. Hiroki sighed. This was getting worse. He had been her doctor since she was a small child and come in with that illness. It was slowly stealing away her life and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Her parents had arrived earlier and they were in the room now. Irene and Toki were such nice people and Tsukiyoko had always been such a sweet child. He wished he could help them more.

Irene came out into the hallway." She's getting so bad Hiroki-san. What are we going to do?" she asked him as she tried not to cry.

He sighed," I don't know. But at least the medicine that I gave is working. It would have been worse without it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:42 am

May was still shaking. On the way to the hospital she was asked a series of questions but she made sure to keep them vague. May fingered the puncture wound on her arm. Her father had gave her a sedative to knock her out. When asked about it she told it was from a flu shot. Her father knew she was allergic to sedatives so he gave her a very low dose. May sneezed softly and looked around the waiting room. She had came with Tsukiyoko in the ambulance. She stood up and was a overcome with a wave of dizziness. A side affect of the sedative, she hoped. She wondered if Tsukiyoko was going to be ok.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:53 am

Irene had finished talking with the doctor and went towards the bathroom. She passed the Waiting Room and saw the girl that Tsukiyoko had come in with. She decided to stop and speak her.

" Hello, My name is Irene Delaine. I'm Tsukiyoko's mother," she told her with a soft smile. She noticed that the girl wasn't looking to good so she sat down next to her," Are you sure that you're all right dear? Should I go get the doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:01 am

May still felt dizzy. Her body was covered in cold sweat. She looked at the woman beside her. She said something.

May stood up only for her knees to buckle and fell to the floor. "I'm Fine. " she slurred. She then let herself succumb to the sweet darkness.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:14 am

Irene was in shock as the girl collapsed to the ground. She felt for her pulse and was relieved when she found it. But it was soft and was slightly off.

" Someone get Dr. Hiroki!" she screamed and the girl was taken from her and put on a stretcher. She taken away to an availble room which just happened to be Tsukiyoko's since there was an open bed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:30 am

May groaned as she woke up. Her head hurt and she couldn't seem to make sense of anything. She the remembered that she was in the hospital. She shot up and felt a wave of dizziness come over her. She grabbed her head opened her eyes and saw a curtain separating her half of the room. "Docter?" she called figuring she was in a hospital room because she fell unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:47 am

" Yes I'm right here," said Dr. Hiroki. He tucked his pen inside his jacket pocket.

" You gave Irene quite a scare there, young lady," he chuckled," Good thing she's gotten used to people fainting on her."

He walked over and stood next to her bed," Now you should rest. You call me if you need anything."

He moved the curtain over so that it was against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:52 am

May sighed as she flopped on the bed. She sat up right back up. "Wait did you give me any sedatives by chance?" she asked in a panicked voice.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:14 am

He turned and replied," No we didn't. That was the last thing that you needed." He then left the room.

Irene finished retucking Tsukiyoko blankets even though she really didn't need to. She walked over to May's side of the room." How are you dear? You had me worried." she smiled sweetly which showed where her daughter had gotten her trademark smile.

Toki nodded silently. He was man of few words. He usually just let his wife do the talking but felt that he should say something." Thank you for helping our Yoko-chan, young lady."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:29 am

May sighed in relief. She turned to the two parents. "Oh I didn't really do anything. Just dialed some numbers. " May said while blushing. She was slightly jealous. Here were people who cared for their daughter while her mother was dead and her father was the one who killed her not to mention he's a rapist and serial killer. Tears pricked at her eyes at the though of her mom.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:49 am

Irene got a tissue out the box on the table and walked over to May.

" Here now," she said as she dabbed the tears away," It's all right. You really did help dear. She wouldn't have gotten any help if you hadn't been there." she finished. She tuck the blankets in around May better and smoothed the edges.

" There that should make you more comfortable." she gasped," Oh how rude of me. I haven't asked your name yet have I?"
Toki chuckled at his wife. She was always doing things like that. She and Yoko-chan come to think of it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:57 am

May smiled. "Thanks. It's May Lerner. By the way is Tsukiyoko going to be ok? " she asked. She wasn't used to this kind of thing. Being "mothered". She liked it though.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:24 am

Irene smiled again," Don't worry dear. She'll be fine thanks to you. She should wake up soon. She did the last time this happened."

She moved a chair next to Tsukiyoko's bed in the middle of the room," And please call her Yoko-chan. Everyone does and I'm sure she won't mind if you call her that too."

Toki nodded. He sighed deeply and stood up. " I'm going to call the boys and tell them what's happened." He left the room after he saw his wife's nod of response.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:49 am

May nodded. She started to hum a lullaby her mom taught her when she was younger. "I'm tired." she said sleepily. She added lyrics to the humming. As she sang, May's eyes drooped.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:04 am

(sorry last post for the night. So very sleepy)

" Then go to sleep May-dear. You need your rest. Remember what the doctor said," Irene said softly and she got up. She tucked the blankets back around May, humming a similar lullaby as she did so. She was so used to doing it that she barely noticed anymore.

Toki came back and filled her in on what the boys had said. She giggled as she heard how they planning to get back at Yoko-chan's boss. She never had liked that man.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:17 am

May smiled. Maybe tonight she wouldn't have nightmares. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:31 am

Tsukiyoko groaned as she woke up. Her head really hurt and her throat felt like it was on fire. But she had gotten used to that kind of pain long ago. It was the pain in her lungs that she never seemed to get used to. That was always the worst.

She looked around and saw her parents and May. She was surprised to see May here but she wasn't sure why she would be. She hadn't gotten hurt in the attack though so why. She tried to sit up but it didn't work because her father gently made her lie back down.

He nodded to his wife and then told what had happened since she had gotten here. He left shortly after finishing his explanation to go get Dr Hiroki.

" I can't believe all that happened. Are you sure May-san's all right?," she said her voice was soft and sounded very raspy. It didn't seem like she would be able to talk very well so she didn't say anymore and all Irene did was nod to tell that her friend would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:41 pm

May awoke some time later. She opened her eyes and was met with the sounds of a hospital and chatter. She looked around trying to figure out what was going on. She was happy to see Yoko-chan awake. She sat up and was greeted with rumbling stomach. May let out a small giggle. She hadn't eaten since last night.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:54 pm

Ayame opened door and walked across doorstep. She saw short girl in one bed, ans Tsu in another. Looks like both of them are awake. she though walking forward. There were also Tsu parents in there. Ayame saw them for first time. There was no doubt she was their daughter, they looked so much alike ... for second she asked herself if she was resembling her father as well, but in next moment she tossed that though from her mind. That was irrelevant.
" 'morning." she said playing with one hand with her shoulder bag. Suddnly she heard loud stomach rumble from short girl. It looked like she didn't had supper yesterday ... which remind Ayame she didn't eat either.
"Wanna come eat berakfast?" she asked girl having better look at her. Ayame didn't saw that during night, but girl had really pretty hair color, and cute ears same color as her hair.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:29 pm

May looked up in surprise to see Ayame. She smiled and nodded. May rose from the bed and walked toward the girl. Pulling her long hair into pig tails, while walking.

"Thanks. I am starving." May said.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:37 pm

"I can hear." Ayame chuckled as she tossed her shoulder bag at May bed. "Hospital canteen will have free food." That was good, she didn't have money to pay for breakfast.
------------
Canteen wasn't large, with few small tables and white walls. In the centre of canteen was placed buffet. Breakfast time was over already, but few patients were still sitting there. Ayame looked around and spotted empty and, what was more important, clear table near window.
"Cold buffet for breakfast?" she mumbled directing her steps towards buffet. There wasn't much left, but it was enough for her to fill stomach. As long as it was edible, she could eat it.
Other patients were glancing at them. Two or three older ones were making unplesant faces watching Ayame rolled up shorts and name clearly visible on her thigh. For them it looked just like tattoo.
Trying to balance three plates and cup of tea Ayame walked slowly to table she spotted earlier. Imidiately after she sat down she started to eat without waiting for other girl to join her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:29 am

May laughed and followed the older girl. When they entered the cafeteria, May went straight to the buffet. She grabbed a bit of everything. She walked to their table and sat. She pulled rubbed her bare arms in a effort to warm up. She then proceeded to eat. After she was done, she threw away her food and sat down. May decided she liked the silence and played with her hair while she thought. May realised she missed work and cursed. She couldn't get fired, not after last night. It was one of the few things that kept her out of the house and away from her evil father.

"So?" she said breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:28 am

Ayame looked at girl. "So?" she asked. "So, what?" Ayame replied sipping her tea. Having stomach full of human food was really nice feeling. And on top of that it was for free. Maybe I should order Tsu to stay in hospital? she though getting up. Since they were done with eating there were no reason to just sit in canteen. When she started to walk back to Tsu room her phone suddenly rang. Usually she wasn't even carring it with her, but becauce of her job later, today she was forced to take it with her.
"What?" she asked anserwing phone. "I'd like to change order, Saeki. We need to discus that ..." man she was talking with started blabber about something, so Ayame stopped lisening to him, and looked at her cellphone. His name was showing on screen as "customer". She sighed. So she couldn't just ignore him.
"To the main point." she broke off his monolog. "We need to met personaly, this isn't topic to talk on the phone. I'll inform you about location later. You're okay with Night Clubs? I'll phone again." and he hung up. "You damn cretin." she snapped silently.
... and now that moron will have his monolog all night. she met with him once, and didn't want to do that second time. He was constantly smoking, patting her shoulder, tried to be friendly, which was driving her crazy. He was just announcing with all his person that he think of her as small woman but treat her nice since it could be profitable for him.
Ayame crossed doorstep of Tsu room lost in unplesant thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:38 pm

May followed the girl to Yoko-chan's room. As she walked in, May sat on the bed she had occupied earlier. May noticed the grim face on Ayame.

"Hey, whats wrong?" May asked her while wondering if it had anything to do with the call earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)   Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lake at Night: The Aftermath (Ended)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next