Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Theme Song!!

Go down 
+13
Tamiru Ichide
Nightmare
SLIPout
Shattered
Libraria
Michelle Lawler
Tsukiyoko
La Polvere
MajoNeko
Evangi Magdalene
Zain
Enrai
ikiru-warau-aisuru
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

Character Theme Song!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:14 am

I finally found a song that I thought fit Tamiru. I'm not sure if many people outside the States have heard of it though.

Love is a Battlefield by Pat Benatar (not sure if that's how you spell her name)

It's perfect for Tamiru especially the lines: I'm trapped by your love and chained to your side.
That decribes her feelings for her lost husband.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:30 pm

For Morrigan, the theme song would be either Linkin Park's "In the End" (Album: Hybrid Theory), Loveless's "Cold" (Gift to the World album) {Yes, there's a band called Loveless Laughing} or Emilie Autumn's "What If" (Enchant album).

I'm leaning toward "What If," though.

EDIT~!

Just heard the perfect song for Ravyn! "Breakdown" by Seether ("Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces" is the album name, if I'm not mistaken...It's their new one, anyhow). First time I've ever heard it, but it fits her so well!
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Mitsuki
1st year member
Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:18 am

Well when it came to a theme song for Mitsuki, I thought of several songs. >< Any one of them could have fit, but when it came to which one fit best I narrowed it down to four songs. ups

Ugh its too hard to choose. >< Each song fits her in a different way. But for right now, I'd have to say that Dashboard fits her best. Mostly because it touchs on how she believes her life could have been a lot worse, and how she remains optimistic through it all. So choice number one is her theme song, at least for now. =)

And on a side note, Ravyn its awesome to see another Emilie Autumn, and Seether fan. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Okay, this isn't a theme for any specific character, more for every single fighter in the Loveless world. The song is "Winterborn (This Sacrifice)" by Cruxshadows ( <- link to lyrics), and it makes me think of the fighters every single time I hear it.

There are two versions of the song: the acoustic version (aka, the creepy-sounding version) and the electronica version ( <- links to Youtube videos so you can listen).

@Mitsuki: Laughing I'm a fan of lots of artists. Those two just happen to be among the ones with songs that suit Ravyn.
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:50 am

Well, I don't listen to a lot of music, so there are probably better ones out there, but the one I found was "I'm Alive" by Becca-chan.

Now then...
*gets dragged away by math tutor* Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Right now since nexy is all alone and in search for an sacrifice and his true love (bleh, nexy you're so pink that my eyes re burnt already(?))
Nex: and whose fault is it? hmm???!!! (>.>)
lol erm well thanks to that this would be Nex theme song lolz:
On my Way - Boyce Avenue
lyrics
Back to top Go down
Damien
2nd year member
Damien

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Well here's the breakdown for TRUSTED~

TRUSTED theme:"Breakdown" by Breaking Benjamin
Damien's theme: "Breakdown" by Tantric
Ravyn's theme: "Breakdown" by Seether
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:18 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
KittenOfHell
1st year member
KittenOfHell

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:31 am

I think Shizu's themesong would be either.. Rainbow girl by Yohanna, Bring me to life by Evanescence, or the japanese song 'Uninstall'..Though I don't remember who made it.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Theme Song!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4