Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Theme Song!!

Go down 
+13
Tamiru Ichide
Nightmare
SLIPout
Shattered
Libraria
Michelle Lawler
Tsukiyoko
La Polvere
MajoNeko
Evangi Magdalene
Zain
Enrai
ikiru-warau-aisuru
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:25 am

Thank you so much, Nori!! ^_^ This makes finding the songs so much simpler!!
I'm sorry if I offended anyone by asking to stay on topic, but trying to figure out which song you would best enjoy used for your character was becoming rather difficult.
Please, feel free to post your character's theme song, everyone!!

So, I deleted my last post and put this one, because if I had edited the first one, it wouldn't show up as new.

I've been working on the chart. For those of you who gave multiple songs, I brought up the character's profile and listened to all songs, seeing which one went best with background/personality. From that I picked the one that related most. If you'd like me to change it, just let me know. (I'll put my reason for choosing that song after the information for which one I chose.)
So far I have twelve members' information. Those members and the info are:

Me/Juuri: Golden Age by TVOTR, album Return to Cookie Mountain.
Enrai: Lisztomania by Phoenix, album Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix.
Wolf/Ai: Those Nights by Skillet, album Comatose Comes Alive. Chosen because she seems like a person who would sit and reminisce, and Whispers in the dark seemed a bit dark for her character.
Rose/Zain: Remember by Disturbed, album Believe.
May: Comatose by Skillet, album Comatose. Chosen because it fit better with her past and the effects it had on her personality.
Phantom/Katsumi: Ballad for Dead Friends by Dashboard Prophets, album Burning Out the Inside.
Evangi: Made of Scars by Stone Sour, album Come What. Chosen because it fits with her past well (and I understood it.) Wink
Tsukiyoko: Fireflies by Owl City, album Ocean Eyes.
La/Ayane: Ramalama Bang Bang by Roisen Murphy, album Ruby Blue.
Nori: Scars of Your Disease by The Agony Scene, album The Darkest Red.
Michelle: Dog Days Are Over by Florence and the Machine, album Lungs.
Libraria/Naoki: Brick By Boring Brick by Paramore, album Brand New Eyes.

Majo is thinking about what Ayame's song would be, but no other users have posted theirs. I'll add it to the chart and playlist once you post it. ^_^

Oh, and here's the playlist I have so far. It's obviously not the one we may end up using, but if you'd like a preview, here you go. Smile Enjoy!

Playlist
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:24 pm

The playlist is so awesome! Thank you Ikiru for making it!
I had wanted to listen to all these songs and you just made it very easy! ^^
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:55 pm

The Playlist wont work for me because I'm in England.
But It's awesome because you put all the songs together, so thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:46 pm

I'm so sorry!!
Is there a website like playlist.com over in the UK? If so, I can most likely make one and post it as well as the one for the US.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:50 pm

I have No idea. >//<
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:55 pm

okay then. I'll look into it. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:56 pm

Ikiru- That play list is still amazing, and yeah i would have choose that song too since it does fit her background >_<.
Anyways I love Playlist.com Its amazing, only downfall is not all songs are complete on there and last time i was on there there were a lot of dead links, but lately Ive been able to find new links for the songs I had.
>.> I had nerd moment, i was mad no one had the song from World of warcraft. "The Banshee song" Pretty much its the song Lady Slyvanas soo, I uploaded it :3... btw I LOVE LADY SLYVANAS if anyone ever heard/played World of warcraft
Back to top Go down
http://zhelahnmajin.deviantart.com
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:12 pm

ahaha. Thank you, I was hoping everyone would be happy with my decisions. ^_^
I haven't played WoW myself, but I have friends that are complete wownerds, so I'll ask them about it.
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:18 pm

yeah, I'm a complete wownerd.. I mean its not as bad as it use to be, I use to play that ever waking moment of my life. Now its more so when I'm not working, or Roleplaying. Lately Books have been taking up my time @_@ I love a good book!... [ and to put a little laugh, when i wrote "I love a good book", i made a mistake and wrote "I love a good boy" at first. Lol]
Back to top Go down
http://zhelahnmajin.deviantart.com
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 7:20 pm

hehehe. Video games and Chou have taken over my life officially.
I've been neglecting soccer and mock trial and drama because of those two things, which is a very bad thing that I need to stop doing. >_<

[[EDIT]] okay, Libraria, I looked up some info about playlist.com, and it says you should be able to listen no matter where you are.
I've never been to GB, so I can't say what's going on. Is it like, not loading? >_< I'm so confused. lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:00 pm

So, I finally listened to the playlist (I don't have speakers on my desktop at home and my laptop is dead) and I almost lol'd when The Agony Scene came on because it was like RAWR!! compared to the others. I hadn't paid much attention to the songs being posted here, so I was quite surprised so many listen to rock. I must admit, some of the songs I only listened part way because some of it I just could not stomach, but I did give them all a try. It's not they're bad songs, just not my taste, but that's what makes us individuals. Good job putting this together, Ikiru.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:06 am

Thank you. ^_^
There are a few that I have to skip as well, but for the most part I liked them all.
Ramalama Bang Bang has been stuck in my head SO badly today. lol.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:12 am

ikiru-warau-aisuru wrote:
[[EDIT]] okay, Libraria, I looked up some info about playlist.com, and it says you should be able to listen no matter where you are.
I've never been to GB, so I can't say what's going on. Is it like, not loading? >_< I'm so confused. lol.
Nope. But it's okay because I'll just download the songs. Smile
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:20 am

I'm sorry. Sad I wish it would have worked! Gah. >_<
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:35 am

It's fine, I don't mind.
And I should be getting to bed now, anywayz. It's 12:35am. >D< with school tomorrow, D:
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:29 am

Yeah, I really liked that 'Ramalama Bang Bang' song too, as well at the 'Golden Age.'
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:44 am

If you liked Golden Age, you should definitely look up I Was A Lover and Wolf Like Me, both by TV On The Radio. ^_^
I don't think I can ever get tired of Lisztomania. It's so wonderful!! Phoenix is a great band. X)

argh. I fell bad, because this reply to Raven is taking absolutely forEVER, but I can't finish it, and I'm getting really sick so I have to go to sleep at a reasonable hour (11. Yeah, really reasonable, Samantha, you idiot.) >_<
Raven, if you see this, I'm terribly sorry, but I will reply to you tomorrow after school! Oh, and Wolf, I'll make sure to put a reply to your text message to Juuri in there. I just can't handle it right now guys.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:48 am

Remember is my main song but I have another which I do use from time to time. It is called Endless Sacrifice by Dream Theater. It is a very long song because you have to listen to the lyrics which are telling a story. Some of you more than likely skipped over Remember by Disturbed I am sure. So many told me that it is depressing.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:00 pm

depressing or not, it's a really good song!
I haven't been able to push the skip button for it yet. lol. His voice is just... crazy. It's kind of like I become hypnotized once the lyrics begin. X)
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Kool, I had trouble with the playlist too but as a suggestion I use http//:www.mixpod.com That should work okay for any GB people, including myself ^_^ I love all kinds of rock so I can't wait to listen =D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:39 am

I like Disturbed, so I listed to the whole song. Also, both the Skillet songs because I've only heard one other by them and Owl City because that song is just pretty.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:59 am

I like Dear Vienna most from Owl City, I have to say I've never heard of Skillet, I'll have to check them out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:04 am

I only know the one song. I'm not an avid listener of Owl City. I only know them because Fireflies is played ALL DAY LONG, OVER AND OVER UNTIL MY EARS CAN'T TAKE IT.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:14 am

Aww, by who?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:09 am

By Owl City... Isn't that song called Fireflies..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Theme Song!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next