Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Reaction Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alister Ferir
1st year member
Alister Ferir

Character Reaction Game Empty
PostSubject: Character Reaction Game   Character Reaction Game I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:22 pm

This game is pretty easy to understand and really fun to play. Basically, somone suggests a totally random or fantastical situation, and you responde by typing your character's reaction to this situation and then suggesting a situation of your own.

Example

RP'er #1
What would your character do if they were suddenly transported into the world of Harry Potter as a wizard?

RP' er #2
RP'er #2's character: (insert name here) would probably will dinosaurs back into existance and then domesticate them for use as transportation.

RP'er #2: what would be your character's super power and would they use it for the side of good or evil?

Easy enough to understand right?
Here's my situation:

what would be your character's super power and would they use it for the side of good or evil?

Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Character Reaction Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reaction Game   Character Reaction Game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:42 am

Bae would ask for the power of persuasion and charm, mind control on a mild level. He'd love to bring others into his perception and maybe convince them to make him some empanadas with a wink of an eye. He's be on the side of all things good, however would have a tendency to exploits his powers for selfish desires. Hey, he's only human.

If your character could go ANYWHERE in the 'world', where would they travel to and why?
And by world I mean realistic like WDW or someplace like Atlantis.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango

Character Reaction Game
Page 1 of 1