Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How can I activate my old and deleted character/

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tragicxallegro
1st year member
tragicxallegro

How can I activate my old and deleted character/ Empty
PostSubject: How can I activate my old and deleted character/   How can I activate my old and deleted character/ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:47 am

Hey! What's up? I used to be a member of Chou but my account got deactivated due to inactivity and now my character is listed under deleted list. Is there a way to revive it? I want to continue using my old character. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

How can I activate my old and deleted character/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can I activate my old and deleted character/   How can I activate my old and deleted character/ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:54 pm

She hasn't been back since a very long time love. And since I am not a MOD anymore I highly doubt you can get him back. Others from here have moved onto a much better site which is far more active. If you want the link PM me and I can hook you up. But other than that you will have a very long wait I am afraid :/
Back to top Go down

How can I activate my old and deleted character/
Page 1 of 1