Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Theme Song!!

Go down 
+13
Tamiru Ichide
Nightmare
SLIPout
Shattered
Libraria
Michelle Lawler
Tsukiyoko
La Polvere
MajoNeko
Evangi Magdalene
Zain
Enrai
ikiru-warau-aisuru
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:24 am

No I meant who keeps playing it over and over so that your ears hurt ^_^ nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:37 am

Oh, lol! You'll have to forgive me, I'm beyond tired. It's played on the radio all the time.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:41 am

Ahh, see over here I'm one of the extreme few that have heard of Owl City, It annoys me though cause I'll hear about a band, recomend it, people say it's crap or whatever then a year later when they get in the charts and become massive over here, they start killing the song by over playing it and pretending to be fans, and then I miss how it used to be a me thing, but I'm always happy for the band ^_^
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:44 am

I know how you feel. >_<
There used to be two people in our whole TOWN who liked Regina Spektor. Me and a boy named Dylan.
Well, Fidelity came out, and about two weeks later, BOOOOOM!!! She was all the rage. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:48 am

Aww, I feel your pain believe me I do, I hate it almost as much as judgemental-ness. Regina Spektor? I'll have to check her out.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:50 am

oh, she is quite amazing. Definitely not normal. Her piano playing is beautiful though. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:52 am

Oh I love piano, my sister plays, has done for years ^_^
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:56 am

To keep us on topic here on CTS, I'm gonna reply to you over at "music." lol.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:33 am

ikiru-warau-aisuru wrote:
If you liked Golden Age, you should definitely look up I Was A Lover and Wolf Like Me, both by TV On The Radio. ^_^
I don't think I can ever get tired of Lisztomania. It's so wonderful!! Phoenix is a great band. X)

Oh, I will! I have heard of them, but never recognized any of the songs I have heard as theirs. They advertise on my favorite radio station, so I feel I must have heard them before.

And I am glad you like Phoenix! Maybe you have already heard of them, but you may want to check out Passion Pit or MGMT. They have similar styles (And sort of hipster bands, but no one needs to know that).

Back on the topic of theme songs... I liked Rose's/Zain's. It was a surprise when it came up, but Nori was the one I found most shocking, because the song before it was much more chill (If I am remembering correctly).
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:36 am

lol. I'm going to write you back in "music."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:54 am

"Again"

by Flyleaf.

Hotaru thinking of Kei.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:59 am

"Sorrow"

By Flyleaf.

Hotaru herself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:59 am

"Fully Alive"

By Flyleaf.

Hotaru thinking of Kei agian XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:31 pm

Which one is her theme song?
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:05 am

I think it was the second song. Sorrow was the name, I think.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:18 am

Ooo flyleaf fan ^_^ sorry for the off topic-ness but it's rare to see another flyleaf fan ^_^ My favourite has to be either Cassie, I love the meaning, I'm not religious though, or All Around Me I think. Fully alive is amazing, I don't think there's any Flyleaf songs I don't like. And yeh I think Sorrow is the theme tune.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:08 am

-laughs nervously- i think i'm going to change aya's one last time: permanantly!!

Take Me Away//FeFe Dobson

it really is fitting for him and Izzie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
Shattered
2nd year member
Shattered

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:40 am

Aftter going through my loveless playlist for my character, i came down to the sort of perfect song my Leia..^^

Frontline - by Pillar
Back to top Go down
SLIPout
2nd year member
SLIPout

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:47 am

LOL after the like.... eight others you finally came down to.... Guess its better then Kyros.. she's still trying to figure out hers...

Now for Slven's theme song....

Blood on my Hands by The Used
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
3rd year member
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:39 am

Its really hard to pick one song for someones character when about like..... fourteen of them i have on a playlist all sound perfect for my own... lol

But I guess after much thinking.....

I have come to the concussion that I wish by Infected Mushrooms ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go4LakCgFR8would )have to be Kyros theme song...

Though Juuri-chan.. if you make a Unit theme song list.

Have to say for Nightmare it would be I will not Bow by Breaking Benjamin ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCe-Bnz6msY)
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:20 am

Thanks guys, I'm editing the playlist now, then I'll add you and your songs to the chart. ^_^
Thanks for the unit song as well Kyros. I very well may make a playlist for that as well, sometime in the future.

Off topic, I love the Used, and Breaking Benjamin is one of my absolute favorite bands. Ever. XD [[If you guys reply, do it here okay? Thanks.]]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:58 pm

Well it took me a few days (No one song seemed to fit. ><) but I finally decided on a theme song that fits Fera the way she is right now with all the changes going on in her life. ^^

Song: Say This Sooner
Artist: The Almost
Album: Southern Weather
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g20xU63EtCY

Just for fun I came up with a piano theme for Fera. (:

Song: Rain
Artist: Dax Johnson
Album: Merciful Dwelling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1ulh9QpdDQ

And as for a Unit song from Fera's point of view

Song: Butterflies and Hurricanes
Artist: Muse
Album: Absolution
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hucz0qsXEUQ

Now I would post a song about Fera and Adolpha, but for the life of me I can't think of one. So when I do I'll post it. ^^

Last edited by Accelerated on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:17 am

I think I found another song for Nao. D:
But I still prefer the Paramore one.
Here it is:
Still Alive
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
3rd year member
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Hey Jurri-chan,

Slven and I found a song we would prefer to be our unit theme instead of "I will not Bow"

Its "You're going down" by Sick Puppies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16bvflt53mQ
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Oh geez...I know exactly what Adolpha's theme song would be.

"Real Me" by Ayumi Hamasaki

And the lyrics...

For the record, I am hopelessly in love with Flyleaf as well!

And for my dear Fera... Gackt's Fragrance.

WARNING: The vid on the page has uber-smexy fanservice, so beware of nosebleeds and other side effects.
>.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Theme Song!!   Character Theme Song!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Theme Song!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next