Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mindless Fighter

Go down 
+5
Enrai
Ravyn
NessunDorma
La Polvere
MajoNeko
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Mindless Fighter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:09 pm

I don't think that's potential for being good >.>"
Yup, simply adorable XD That's why Ayame likes Ayane so much~

Ayame: *acting innocent* I let you? What I let you? *starts to grope* Aww, Aya-hime, c'mon, I can grope hug you too~
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Well, I usually get stuck being the care taker, so I decided to make a cutie this time around. I can still make him mature, but not so . . . maternal. Everyone I used to RP seemed to enjoy making sociopathic characters. . . 'Loveless based RP' started to take on a literal meaning.
hence why he's called Hime~ he really is the RP's little princess. xD i even drew it.
i'm so happy i FINALLY have a partner though~ and a good one too!

Ayane: ; ^ ; -sniffs, tearing up a little- You're not being very nice!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Yes, influence of gloomy character's backgrounds from Loveless is really visible in characters on forum.
He is, that's why both Ayame and Izzie call him "princess".

Ayame: *let go of Ukon and pets Ayane's head* Okay, I won't be mean anymore, ne?

... she is weak against small animals ... and people that she thinks they resemble small animals ...
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:48 pm

yeah, i usually stick the the OMG he actually had a normal childhood gig,
but seeing I had to make him adopted and I really wanted him to be from Ireland
I had to make his a bit dramatic. gaaaaah.

Aya: No, you're not the one being mean, Ukon is. -points to him-

xD i don't know why but that struck me as funny!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:00 pm

well, when I was creating Ayame's background I thought, that it would be quite bad ... like, I was sure that I'm going overbroad and she will be too much. but really, compared to some other, her is actually not so bad ...

Ayame: He's just angry at you coz you didn't let him grope you. *still petting his head*

It's true~ she also likes kids, but that's secret XD
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Hurray! Congratulations on the pairing of Mindless! Very Happy

Ukon is a great character, his past was really pleasant to read. The fact that his parents were a unit is so adorable!

Can't wait for the little bit of drama though... xD Who will Aya end up with? Ooo, exciting!
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:11 pm

EeEe~ I'm so happy, six friggin' months is long enough to wait!!

Isn't he the cutest thing? We need to mass produce Ukons! xD I would so buy one!

@ w @ I know, I don't even know what I'll do~
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:57 pm

6 months is forever! I almost didn't ask you because I though 'oh, she's been partnerless forever. She probably doesn't want a partner. Or is really picky and won't accept me.' But our lovely admin told me to give it a shot.

And I am totally excited that I got described as a good partner! You didn't test me out very well though y'know! So you're lucky! >.> And you haven't played with me much yet, so don't go counting your chickens!

I totally think Miss Majo and I need to do an Izzie/Ukon RP. Fight to the death! Kidding. Ukon would never ever do that ;-;. It would make his beloved Aya sad. But I stil think it would be fun. You up for it Majo?

I'm glad you liked it! Lala said she'd prefer to play with a more carefree attitude, so that's what I was trying for! I'm not used to RPing Ukon-like characters but I will do my best!!

Disgusting fact: Ukon's parents are based on my parents.

Ukon: *even he can't stant this much praise, so he blushes a little* Well.. I'm not that cute.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:09 pm

If you and Majo do the Izzie/Ukon rp, please make sure to post it so everyone can see! I'm sure everyone would like to see it unfold. Nothing like a battle of love!

Well, the way you made Ukon really goes well with Ayane. I have been poking around your rp and they are just adorable! You are doing very well!

And yes Ukon, you are that cute. Together with Aya it's almost too much >3<;; Sweetness overload!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:13 pm

Izzie: *barges in* Who's molesting Aya? *hugs Ayane*

There he is ...

Ayame: No, seriously, this Mindless unit is my favourite~ pair of cuties, plus this dumb Izzie ...

RP between Izzie and Ukon might be fun XD but since he's only side character, that would need to be done through PM~ so, maybe, maybe somewhere in future ...
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:19 pm

no, i waited six months b/c nobody wanted the name mindless! ; ^ ;

xD i think poor aya's head would explode though! but you know know. . . -hint hint-

don't worry, i'm pretty good at judging characters and writing styles~ and i love yours.
it's just enough of detail and dialogue and ((so far)) ukon doesn't seem the type to be stuck in a single-set emotion.

Aya: -waves his heads, trying to get Ukon's attention back, gets huggged by Izzie- <3 Nobody, they're just being their usual selves. A lot of talk, don't worry~

xD took your time Izzie.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Aw! That happened to me the first time I played. So now I try and build my characters to fit with someone who I think will be awesome. It's easier than waiting for someone to pick me. No one ever picks me ;-;

I'm actually happy to play someone who is cute. I can make Ukon do all of the cutesy things I've always wanted to but can't pull off! I'm also a big fan on unrequited love.

Majo! You can PM me anytime. (...though it sounds kinda dirty when I say it like that)

And now the pressures on to stay at the top of my RP game! I can do it!

Ukon: *grumbles* so there's loverboy. *clings closer to Ayame* This is why I need a substitute for my Aya.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:50 pm

; ^ ; i tried that once too, but all was left where the nut cases. didn't work out either, obviously.

really? i'm not, it drives me nuts! i mean its one of those love to hate things.
it absolutely drives me mad! i want everybody to have a happy ending but i hate cheaters
and i end up finding all the characters cute and yeah. . . @ - @

xD oh my nessun!!

Aya: . . .
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Izzie: *glares suspiciously at Ukon*

... maybe he will really brand Ayane ...

Hehe, don't worry Nessun~ dirty sounding teksts are the best. Especially when they aren't really dirty but only sounding like that XD

Ayame: But only for now, cutie *pets Ukon* or my fighter will be jealous~
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Aya: -smacks Izzie's shoulder- Be nice, he's important!

Oh dear! Poor little Ayane!!
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:34 pm

My true name (when no one paired with me) was 'Anchorless'. I really liked it. I picked it because I move so often and don't really know what to say when people ask me 'Where are you from?'.

For some reason, I can never be happy when everything is going well. In RP or IRL. It just makes me nervous. Looking over my shoulder all the time.

My little brother is a master of 'That's what she said' jokes. So you have to think really hard before talking to him.

Ukon: *sticks out his tongue at Izzie* See! I'm important. *turns to Ayame, cuddling and hiding from Izzie* your fighter can play too. *pretty please look on his face*
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:55 pm

I like it when there's a semi happy ending. I hate it when I like both love rivals,
then I just don't know who should go with who.

so is one of my friends. i have another who has the gift of being able to guess where your nipple is. @ - @
he's never wrong, that's the scary thing!
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:02 pm

I know! My friend bought me that manga.. girl meets girl I think it's called. And I was like 'just end with a threesome dammit! ;-; Then everyone can be happy!'

My favourite 'that's what she said' moment with my brother:
"Hey Scotty, did you know that what you're doing is technically illegal?"
"That's what she said..... and I just kept going."

Guessing where your nipple is? >.> Mine usually stay in relatively the same place.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:19 pm

I usually prefer it if one of the interests ends up having a hissy fit and leaves, then I don't want the middle on w/ him b/c he's now a jerk in my book and happily ever after can come back into play~

xD

haha, no he can just stare at you and reach out and grab it. no matter how tall or skinny or how much clothing you're wearing!! he usually doesn't grabs the girls though, he's a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:36 pm

Yeah! Thats even better. Threesomes are a bit problematic. And usually end up creepy instead of sweet.

xD

Impressive! Though. I have mine peirced, so they're a little more obvious. This one time at work one of my coworkers was stocking shelves and turned around and the corner of the box sorts caught in my ring and he kept pulling ;-; AHHH I ended up screaming a long list of profanities in front of customers.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Yeah, that's typically what I root for. SO i have no idea what I'm going to do w/ Izzie vs. Ukon!!
; ^ ;

xD poor nessun! i only have my lobes pierced, so i don't have to worry about that sort of thing!
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Oh the suspense! I can have Ukon pull a total jerk move at some point if you want. I'm sure I could come up with a reason for it.

Aw! But with the pain comes hilarious stories. So it's all good.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:09 am

Noooooooooooo!! Ukon shouldn't know what the meaning of jerk is, he's too cute!

But still, ow!!
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:22 am

I'm excited to make a banner with both our charries on it! OH! And seasonal banners. I love putting characters in costumes. Teehee. Here are two from the old RP I did:
Mindless Fighter - Page 2 Haloweenbanner2copy
Mindless Fighter - Page 2 Xmasbannercopy-1

I'm excited to make a seasonal banner for Mindless!
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:28 am

xD me too! i love making banners. i made the current banner for chou~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mindless Fighter
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next