Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mindless Fighter

Go down 
+5
Enrai
Ravyn
NessunDorma
La Polvere
MajoNeko
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Mindless Fighter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:44 am

I have a laptop now, and no mouse ;-;. And cause I have none of my own artistic talents I have to rely on my ability to copy and paste things to make them look like one.

....so pretty! : P Maybe I'll put you in charge of making our seasonal banners then. I demand adorable costumes for all!!
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:47 am

i possess the magical wonder that is the tablet~ <3
it is my baby!

okay then~ i'll work on one when my mac's done charging!!
((oh, just to let you know, i need to leave in 10 minutes))
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:04 am

<3 ;-; I love knowing talented people.

Wonderful timing! The toga party starts in 28 minutes and I am 15 minutes away.

~! I have been able to a) make an awesome toga and b) write 2 mini essays between posts. So I feel accomplished for today!

P.S My friend and I both have rocking outfits for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:33 am

Welcome, welcome, NessunDorma-san. Plus, extra congradulations to Mindless for becoming a complete unit. I'm very happy that Lala-san's patience was well worth it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:49 am

welcome to Chou hope you enjoy it...you know what I have in common with Ukon? I hate aging ot getting older, I really do I understand him haha
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Thank you again for the welcome! And I'm glad no one snatched up Lala before I got here!

Kaito-- I am the same way. I am going to pretend I am 18 forever. And I look a lot younger than I am (I've been mistaken for 16 before -.-) so I can!
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:10 pm

I know, aren't they the best?! I'm so happy about this~

I don't mind getting older. I'll be twenty in two weeks, but i look like a 14 year old.
actually i have met 14 year olds that look and think they're older than me. ; ^ ;
but at least this means i'll be uncannily beauitful when i'm a hag! xD
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:11 am

La Polvere wrote:
I know, aren't they the best?! I'm so happy about this~

I don't mind getting older. I'll be twenty in two weeks, but i look like a 14 year old.
actually i have met 14 year olds that look and think they're older than me. ; ^ ;
but at least this means i'll be uncannily beauitful when i'm a hag! xD

LOL That's the spirit, darlin'. Looking younger than ya are will be good for ya later on. LOL
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:24 pm

well, i hope that's what'll happen anyway! x9
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Hello! I know this is extremly laaaate. But WELCOME!

i love your chara! I think he is actually one of the rare few who doesnt have anything wrong with him mentally or have a wretched past! Ah the normal ones are always the rarest.

i hope we can some day rp!
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:00 pm

Hehe, another incredibly late welcome, Hi ^_^ Also sorry Majo that I haven't been on for the past week, my sisters been incredibly ill. Sorry about that. Anyway, it's nice to see Aya has a fighter, cool character too =D
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:31 pm

Eee <3
Thanks to the two newst welcomes I've gotten!

@ Silent angel <3 I look forward to RPing! I still haven't really figured all of my dear little Ukon out yet. Like... how he is when he's not with Aya. Probably obsessively thinking about him -.-. So it will be an adventure!

@ Michelle. Thank you! I'm glad you like my character. And I think everyone is happy that Ayane had a fighter now! Especially me!!
Back to top Go down
silent_angel
Seven Moons Graduate
silent_angel

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:43 am

Well thats nothing compared to some chara's!
Split personality's are the most common. But they are awesome fun to rp with, cause half the time your not sure who your talking to! Hehe love
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:50 pm

Mhm! I'm used to playing characters that have severe trust issues. So it's nice to have Ukon be all.. blindly trusting. I don't think I could ever RP a split pesonality! I have trouble enough keeping track of one.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:21 am

I haven't tried rping with a character that has multiple personalities but I have tried rping as twins. That wasn't very easy either since they so different from each other and I didn't have much rp experience at the time.

But I guess that's not the same huh?
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:25 pm

My character on other forum had split personality - Rin and Riley. But they had no idea about each other ... and they actually were both in love with same person.
Yeah ... that was quite fun to RP as someone with split personality. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:30 pm

That sounds like fun and it's a good thing that they both loved the same person. That could've gotten very messy. LOL
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:18 am

Oo that sounds quite interesting, did other people realise the split personality?
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Hmm, who knows but you would think that its something that people would notice. Or I would like to think they would anyway.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:33 am

Yeah, maybe they never mentioned it or something, maybe they didn't know how to tell them. Or maybe they did tell them but Rin or Riley never really understood what they meant by it. Their friends would probably just ask them and then Rin and Riley would just deny it quite strongly because they actually believe they don't have a split personality, because they have no idea about it. What I'm interested about as well though is, what happens in say Riley's mind when Rin's taking control of the body vice versa etcetera. Do they think they've gone sleep or something. I think the concept of them is very kool, creative and unique tbh.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Usually no one noticed split personality. Aside from their current lover ... and he actually told Rin about that. Which created quite a mess, because Rin starter do be jealous of Riley and vice versa XD

As for what was happening with one when other one was taking control over body ... let's say that Rin took control. When Riley woke up he has false memories. I mean, about time that Rin was controlling body Riley have memories that his mind made up. Though, he is sure that they are true.
Or something like that ... it's hard to explain that properly.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:54 pm

Hmm that sounds like quite the mental mess to sort through. Did it all get sorted out in the end?
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:32 am

Well, split personality is quite a mess. I read few articles about it before creating Rin.

Since Rin and Riley started to notice each other existence they kind of started to mix. As for now, their personalities blended, so current character has personality being mix of Rin and Riley features.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:27 pm

That's usually what happens when they find out about each other. They start to mix together and form one person again. But that doesn't happen all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mindless Fighter   Mindless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mindless Fighter
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3