Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shattered Fighter

Go down 
+4
Enrai
Shattered
Zain
MajoNeko
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Shattered Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Shattered Fighter   Shattered Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Ah, I remember reading your profile on Sacrifice+Fighter Forum~

Leila is cool. And, it's good to see some fighter at least. I got feeling that lately there were only sacrifices registrating.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Shattered Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Fighter   Shattered Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:37 pm

Zain: Another one. This may be harder than anticipated. Well games shall be played to the letter I suppose. Hello and welcome to you

Sorry don't mind him. Welcome! Man I feel for you Leia Fate just isn't on your side whenever you become happy. I hope you find your other half soon and fate actually does something right for you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shattered Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Fighter   Shattered Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:01 pm

This was one of the profiles I read while waiting for approval on that forum. Welcome to Chou, hope you'll like it here.
Back to top Go down
Shattered
2nd year member
Shattered

Shattered Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Fighter   Shattered Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

To Zain: Yeah...my sacrifice was on the other forum, and I'm hoping that she will come over this way as well. But she hasn't been on in a while, so I'm not sure. It all depends I guess...
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Shattered Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Fighter   Shattered Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Leia is really cool, I love that she and Kyros pasts tie into each other. Poor girl though, being tossed between so many homes when she was young.
I remember on Sacrifice + fighter, you had a signature that was something like 'You can't break what is already broken.' That was so cool! Oh, it killed me.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

Shattered Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Fighter   Shattered Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:24 am

*glomps huggles*
You came too. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://meda-chan.deviantart.com/
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Shattered Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Fighter   Shattered Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:28 pm

It seems that everyone from the other forum is being reunited here that is great.

Zain: It is interesting and proves that the other has lost touch with everyone

Very true. Hopefully your sacrifice joins in the fun as well.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Shattered Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Fighter   Shattered Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:53 pm

Ahh I feel like such a noob, everybody seems to have heard of or been a part of this Sacrifice + Fighter group thing. Anyway, I have yet to say hello, so Hi *smiles and waves* and welcome to Chou ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shattered
2nd year member
Shattered

Shattered Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Fighter   Shattered Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Satoshi wrote:
*glomps huggles*
You came too. ^^

Of course!! *glomps back* I couldn't very well have you and Kyros ahve all the fun and leave me there all by myself. Kyros' attempts to lose me have been thawrted ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
3rd year member
Nightmare

Shattered Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Fighter   Shattered Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:57 pm

I'lll find a way yet...... *glares* Hopefully Lenneth-chan will join us to.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Shattered Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Fighter   Shattered Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:28 am

Welcome, welcome, Leia-san. I hope you have lots of fun. I enjoyed rping with you on the other forum (even if it was pretty short) and I hope that we can rp again soon.

Plus, I just love your sig. It's so pretty.

That and Tifa is just plain awesome. No denying it. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shattered Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shattered Fighter   Shattered Fighter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered Fighter
Page 1 of 1