Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tameless Fighter

Go down 
+7
La Polvere
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Libraria
Shattered
Zain
MajoNeko
Enrai
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:59 am

Welcome to Chou!

Beautiful profile and interesting character. We seem to be getting a lot of book worms lately.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Villetta is here! Awesome! Very Happy

...Great character, obviously, I love her design, but her personality is also really interesting considering her job.

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:57 pm

That's what found surprising; her job~
Usually we have students, artists, unemployed ones and part-timers ... so someone with such a serious job as lawyer~

Welcome and i hope that ypu will have fun ... of course after I recieve your PM about Rules ...
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Nice a Lawyer and a good looking one at that. Welcome to CHOU and my you enjoy your stay with us.

Zain: Welcome and I hope we meet in the RP soon
Back to top Go down
Shattered
2nd year member
Shattered

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:39 pm

Welcome to Chou!

Very interesting character, I hope we meet in the RP soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:56 pm

It's nice to meet you Ado-chan~
I hope we meet up in RP soon, too. ^^
My sister wants to be a lawyer when she grows up, so I think it's an awesome job. ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome! It's a sheer pleasure to be in the company of other roleplayers, particularly with such a common theme as this one. I'm glad someone recognized dear little Villetta. I would like to think she is one of the more underrated characters of Code Geass.
And in regards to the occupation, I figured something a little more unorthodox would be fun for a change, although the irony is that I am a law student. heh. Gotta stick to what you're comfortable with to get it really authentic.
Anything you want to throw in there, Adolpha?

She glances up from where she sits, a brief in her hand and her reading glasses starting to slip down her nose. Taking the highlighter out of her mouth, she gives a blank stare.
"I'm sure I'll speak to whoever whenever. And you know better than to bother me when I'm working."

Pushing her glasses back up on her nose, she returns to reading.

Umm...she's glad to be here too.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:09 pm

Viraluna wrote:
I'm glad someone recognized dear little Villetta. I would like to think she is one of the more underrated characters of Code Geass. And in regards to the occupation, I figured something a little more unorthodox would be fun for a change, although the irony is that I am a law student. heh. Gotta stick to what you're comfortable with to get it really authentic. Anything you want to throw in there, Adolpha?
She glances up from where she sits, a brief in her hand and her reading glasses starting to slip down her nose. Taking the highlighter out of her mouth, she gives a blank stare.
"I'm sure I'll speak to whoever whenever. And you know better than to bother me when I'm working."

Pushing her glasses back up on her nose, she returns to reading.

Haha, I like Adolpha-chan. She's very serious.
Serious people are very... Serious? Aha.
Also, I wouldn't recognise Villetta, I've never seen Code Geass. Though, my sister has, and she says the doctor-guy in it is funny. I suppose I should watch/read it some time?
Anyway, again, welcome to the forum.
-Points beside me- Naotime.

[i]Nao; I wanna say Hi too~~
Hey guys, and welcome to the forum! -grin-
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Welcome to the forum!
As an aspiring law student, Adolpha's profile was fascinating to read. Heck, as a rper in general, it was wonderful. ^_^

I'm sure Juuri'll end up questioning Adolpha a few times, seeing as she's also a law student. She's one step ahead of me though, because she's already in college!! X)
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:56 pm

-coughcough-
ado-chan.. do you have.. a .. briefcase? -smile-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:23 am

Adolpha looks wicked interesting, and like other’s have said her career choice puts a nice twist on things. And I also like how both the names Adolpha and Fera are derived from Latin words. (:

Adolpha and Fera look to be a good match, seeing as neither one of them appears to be the type to put up with nonsense. Their different upbringings will certainly make our role-plays (which I am vastly looking forward to) interesting though. ^^
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:02 am

Viraluna wrote:
I'm glad someone recognized dear little Villetta. I would like to think she is one of the more underrated characters of Code Geass.

As a lover of Nina, I understand what you mean. Villetta was really amazing and I am glad she got a happy ending...
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:42 am

Well we all hope that you enjoy your time here that is for sure
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Molto Piacere~
Welcome to Chou, hope you enjoy yourself here! <3

Aya: > w< Very nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:01 am

Yipee, It's Villeta. I loved her in Geass. She was one of my favorite characters. (And one of the best in Code Geass if no one minds me saying)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:06 pm

Tsukiyoko wrote:
Yipee, It's Villeta. I loved her in Geass. She was one of my favorite characters. (And one of the best in Code Geass if no one minds me saying)
Nope, I certainly don't. I loved her too. Look forward to RPing with you soon!
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Is Code Geass good? Should I watch it?
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Yeah! It's sort of like Gundam, but with more mystical fantasy elements, terrorism and hostile take overs. Smile
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:58 pm

That description reminds me of Stein from Soul Eater. Idk why, just.. Don't ask. Please. xD
But, how I love him. >o<
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:12 am

Libraria wrote:

It's got all the fabulous political and mecha goodness of Gundam but with some of the chess game mentality of Death Note. I adore the series, but my little sister thought that the plot got too convoluted. So you're uber critical of anime, you may lean more towards her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:01 am

Chess game mentality is truely amazing though, it's something that made me really enjoy Death Note, I shall defienetly check out Code Geass myself after hearing this. Although I was already planning to ^_^ I have a list hehe =D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:30 am

Quote :
Code Geass is very very good, it has many things together that other manga just avoid, it's like mixing Death Note + Gundam + somesparklyshoujo(?), ok maybe not the last one. But you should definetly watch it
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:07 am

Oh you really should see it. I adored Code Geass since it combined so many of my favorite things in anime.

1) Interesting plot
2) Cool Characters
3) Beautiful artwork
4) and last but not least.....Giant Robots.

Lol what can I say, I'm a robot lover.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:14 am

Naoya wrote:
it's like mixing Death Note + Gundam + somesparklyshoujo(?), ok maybe not the last one.

Yeah, it isn't a total shojo goodness, but you do have some elements...
Tameless Fighter CGAni2
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:54 am

Giant Robots always makes me think of The vision of escaflowne. Oooo they do rule ^_^ Ahh you guys, your making me wanna watch it right now! But alas I'm watching another one atm -_-'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tameless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tameless Fighter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next