Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tameless Fighter

Go down 
+7
La Polvere
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Libraria
Shattered
Zain
MajoNeko
Enrai
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

Tameless Fighter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Alas, poor yorik.
Now I have shakespere out of my system, I'll be sure to watch it. <;
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:15 am

Quote :

Yeah, it isn't a total shojo goodness, but you do have some elements...
haha yeah, and all the Kallen scenes, and the Shirley stuff, and Lelouch himself. Ok no, it isn't as shoujo, justa very good shounen with drama jojo

The vision of Escaflowne was good, though i never finished it, giant robots makes me thinks of Bokurano u.u so sad
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:32 am

Michelle Lawler wrote:
Giant Robots always makes me think of The vision of escaflowne. Oooo they do rule ^_^ Ahh you guys, your making me wanna watch it right now! But alas I'm watching another one atm -_-'

Wahh! I love The Vision of Escaflowne. It's one of the first anime series that I've ever watched. Van was the coolest.

Anyway, (clears throat and tries to ignore the fact that she acting like a total fangirl)
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
3rd year member
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:49 am

[own fangirl moment]

OMG Escaflowne... Die hard Dragonslayer fan.... Dilandau is the best XD (as long as you think of him as the movie version and not the he/she)

On another Note... Welcome^^
Back to top Go down
SLIPout
2nd year member
SLIPout

PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:05 pm

Tsukiyoko wrote:
Michelle Lawler wrote:
Giant Robots always makes me think of The vision of escaflowne. Oooo they do rule ^_^ Ahh you guys, your making me wanna watch it right now! But alas I'm watching another one atm -_-'

Wahh! I love The Vision of Escaflowne. It's one of the first anime series that I've ever watched. Van was the coolest.

Anyway, (clears throat and tries to ignore the fact that she acting like a total fangirl)

I completely agree. Van is the best by far.

*glances over at Kyros* as you can see, our house is split. Remember, Kyros when we had that Drinking game that we had found on the internet that one spring break? Leia only got through like....1/4 of her bottle before she couldn't drink anymore, lmao

*turns back to Tsuki* you should Kyros, Leia and I whenever we watch Escaflowne. I'm a Van fan, Leia is a Folken fan, and Kyros is a Dilandau fan. We have got into some pretty interesting 'debates' lol
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:31 am

SLIPout wrote:
I completely agree. Van is the best by far.

*glances over at Kyros* as you can see, our house is split. Remember, Kyros when we had that Drinking game that we had found on the internet that one spring break? Leia only got through like....1/4 of her bottle before she couldn't drink anymore, lmao

*turns back to Tsuki* you should Kyros, Leia and I whenever we watch Escaflowne. I'm a Van fan, Leia is a Folken fan, and Kyros is a Dilandau fan. We have got into some pretty interesting 'debates' lol

Yipee! Another Van fan. How fun.

Hmm, that must be sight to see. But debates can be lots of fun. My friend/cosplay partner watches alot of the same anime that I do so we've had a lot of those. They're loads of fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tameless Fighter   Tameless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tameless Fighter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2