Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Innocence Fighter

Go down 
+4
Satoshi
Enrai
ikiru-warau-aisuru
MajoNeko
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:21 am

Ooh~
Very nice xD

That part about him always telling the truth, I absolutely love that!

I already said it once, but
Welcome~ I hope that you'll have fun there~

(rerember to put his face in avatar before you start RP)
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:36 am

Welcome to Chou!
It's sad that he doesn't like adults... But I can't really blame him. X( I wonder what he'll do when he meets Juuri. lol.

I'm excited to rp with you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:17 am

thanks again MajoNeko, I'm exited about this rpg, it seems really fun.

yeah adults ruined his life, besides i agree with him, they always lie. Aside from that I hope he can get along with someone here(?) really
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:43 am

well, there's a bunch of charas younger than him.
and a bunch that, although older, don't act their age ...

+ I forgot to mention, did ya contacted Innocence-Sacrifice already?
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:02 am

His name matches his personality! Awesome.
We have a two other very blunt characters on here, but not like Naoya in the way that he always has to tell the truth. Very interesting! Frank characters are great to roleplay with.

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:08 am

yeah i've been reading the profiles, there's a lot of interesting characters here, although some are a little bit scary.

MajoNeko: I was just doing that xD I'm reading the profiles so it took me a little to find him
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:44 am

I like him.
And he's very cute. ^^
Sato will love him, Kato may or may not like him.
Back to top Go down
http://meda-chan.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:06 am

thanks, Sato's pretty cute too and he has such a cruel past
Kato's scary but funny, rp must be interesting
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:40 pm

*waves happily* Hi desu! :3
Welcome to Chou, Naoya-kun. I look forward to learning more about both you and your character. Adolpha's one of the older characters, but hopefully any interactions between her and Naoya will be cordial. Unless it's a spell battle... >.>

Anyway, glad to have ya!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Welcome to Chou. ^^

I like Naoya and he has a similar past as Nori, just with different twists. They may get along well. I hope we can RP soon. :)
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Oh I just adore your character, I'm not the first nor the last to say this but the truth aspect is amazing ^_^ And your characters totally right about T.V. I'm forever scrutinising adverts hehe =) It's a nice change to have a naive character, there arn't alot of those about to be honest. I don't actually say this to alot of people but I really hope I can RP with you some time ^_^ And of course, welcome to chou =D
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Wow he really stands up to his name doesn't he. Very interesting. It sucks how he got separated from his folks though because of debt. Debt=the devil so sad. Anyways welcome to Chou and may you enjoy your time here with us.

Zain: I hope I will get a chance to RP with you soon
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:14 am

Viraluna: yes thanks, I know Adolpha's one of the oldest, that makes everything more interesting, with the age gap and everything it's more fun

Nori: Yeah though Noriko had a really sad past, i hope her and Nao can get along well :3

Michelle: yeah I'm also very disgusted by ads, well some of them, others are just too well done to be hated. Thanks for the welcome and i hope i can rp with you too.

Zain: yeah debt's the demon that haunts every family, it sucks.

Naoya: I'm glad I'm welcomed here, I also hope to rp with someone soon
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:19 am

Your best option right now is to join an open (also open any time) thread. I know there are a few floating around, like the convenience store. That one is very active.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Wow...I need to be on here more often...

Well Hello! Welcome!...wait, people already welcome you...TT_TT

Hikari: She's late for everything. She'll get over it.

Oh, well...Hope Hika-chan and Naoya can get along.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:10 am

yay my sacrifice! well your welcome is the one that matters the most, so thanks you!
I also hope they can get along...is Hikari appearance like Gokudera? how smex
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:39 am

Yey! Yes it is...:3
And the funny thing is, my real appearance, that I look like a female Tsuna! C:
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:53 am

Female Tsuna..
Awesome. Very Happy

No ones been posting in this part of the forum lately.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Some people may have things to do or are caught up in other things right now. Remember we do work and things like that but No worries I believe everyone will be retuning soon.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:32 pm

... yea, sure.
It's not work/private life or anything else that noone post on forum - everyone sits on chat and talks there.
Notice that usually we just have bunch of offtops in Get to know. All this moved to chatbox.

... lol, I dunno if I should be happy, coz it's much claener, or sad coz it's so quiet ...
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:17 am

Relax I am sure some people just got caught up with things or computer issues like myself. But I think people will be coming back. I heard some are having exams and such as well.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:21 am

oh well~
that gives me less to read here, and more time to read my books <3

... needs to go to library ...
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:44 am

I just finished my book last night called Stolen, now i'm reading one called Hush, Hush.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:36 pm

I just finished Cujo two days ago ... and was too lazy to visit library. *sigh* but it's open on such idiotic hours it's pissing me off. And seriously, walks to bus stop while caring 6 books in this muddy, melting snow and knee reaching water isn't thing I'm dreaming of.

Hehe, what a pesimist. I got too less sleep lately.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:53 pm

Hm. I'm in France and it's freezing at night, so whenever my covers fall off, (I kick around a lot at night) I wake up from it being so cold. -o-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Innocence Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innocence Fighter
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next