Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Broken Bonds - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:15 am

"I don't listen to half of my advice. You're so zoned out right now though, I don't think you understood what I meant. Just relax, that's all. I'm just not trying to make a scene, you seem pretty shy." The longer he talked the quieter he spoke, nearing the man's ear. He was still lightly smiling though, a warm glow on his face. Gabe was very confusing, he knew that about himself all too well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:31 am

“Ok…” Ukon murmured. Timid, letting himself be led. He couldn’t let go of his insecurities, but with Gabe so close to him, feeling the breath against his neck, those insecurities were overwhelmed by his desire for this man. His desire for some sort of connection with another human being. No, not just another human being. A connection with this human being. He wanted Gabe in a way that scared him. “Let’s hurry… to where we don’t have to worry about making a scene…”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:36 am

"I'm not the one worried about making a scene! But come on lover-boy, let's fix you all up pretty." He pushed the smaller frame into the elevator, setting the destination for the third floor. Smiling mindless to the couple already in the elevator, Gabe began sectioning off strands of his date's hair. "I'll make you the prettiest boy at the ball!"
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:00 am

Ukon chuckled, relaxing himself into those gentle fingers."Mmm...You have a soft touch... It's nice." It was a warm feeling. Every so often, as hair was raised off his neck, chills would run down his spine and goosebumps would appear on his pale skin. "I'm going to have some pretty stuff competition..." He teased gently. "You'll have to work hard."

Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:35 am

"Hmm, it's my job, a learned habit. Otherwise, I wouldn't have too many happy clients. I'm sure when I'm done with you, it won't be that hard." He smirked, leaning in closer, kissing the side of the man's face. The disapproving sigh from the woman behind excited him. He stood even closer, his lips trailing closer to that mouth.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:59 am

Ukon turned his head slightly, so their lips almost met. “You shouldn’t… tempt me…” he murmured softly. So softly, he hoped only Gabe could hear. Then he turned a little more. Their lips met. He turned his entire body, pressing Gabe gently against the wall of the elevator, almost losing himself before the ‘ding’ alerted him that they were at their floor, snapping him out of it.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:15 am

"Well, you're awfully bossy tonight." He smirked, letting himself be pushed around. In fact, he quite liked this side of Ukon. The bell was a monster, he had been enticed by the man's sudden ego. Somewhat sorrowfully he scuffled onto the carpeted ground, leading the way to his room. He waved to the lingering couple.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:28 am

“I wasn’t being bossy… I was giving advice.”
He pulled Gabe against him, not letting the man get to whatever room he was suppose to. He pinned his date against the wall, with gentle movement. Always. With Gabe, he was gentle. “You drive me crazy…” He was so glad that no one had followed them off the elevator. He hand to raise himself to do it, but her slowly parted Gabe’s lips with his tongue. Tracing, exploring. His heart raced wildly.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:01 pm

"Mmmhmm? Because such awfully dreadful things like this could happen? Is that it?" His knees bent out of courtesy, making himself easier to reach. His mouth whorish, readily accepting all of Ukon's advances. He needed to get him inside that room, inside the blankets and pillows. He began to paw at his date's back side, grabbing skin now. He pulled the man even closer to him, kissing hard enough to cause bruises.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:00 pm

He had things that he wanted to say. Words racing through his mind. But he couldn’t pull himself away. And soon, the sensation of being this close to Gabe drown out those words. His body reacted without thought. The touch against his bare skin cause a shiver to run down his back, muscles to tighten. He was pulled closer, but his body pushed itself against Gabe as well. His mouth continuing, hungrily. Gabe’s harshness, lack of restrain. It excited him.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:49 am

Gabe waited until there was hardly any breath left in him, spoiling Ukon a little beyond rotten. He whimpered, "Please, please. I want to see you without all this." His hands found their way under his shirt, pulling upwards. He kept his body close, yet didn't dare rest against those lips again. He'd never see Ukon that way, it would be a quick fling. He didn't want that, not with Ukon. Ukon was different, Gabe wanted to take his time with this man.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:13 am

Ukon buried his face into the strong chest in front of him. The lips that had left coloured marks across his skin seconds before turned to a gentle pleading. From demanding to softly questioning, he didn’t know what to expect. Ukon was reluctant, not wanting to expose his true name again. He didn’t want reminders. Not now. Gabe was his world at this moment. His lips wandered, gently brushing over Gabe’s collarbone, leaving kisses sporadically across his skin. “…take me to your room” he murmured.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:46 pm

Gabe smirked, holding the man by his waist, pushing him backwards, guiding him until thrust against a different wall. "Lucky for you, I have a corner room." He rubbed against the man's hips, secretly trying to trip him as the door opened.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:05 am

“L-lucky?…” The words had barely left his mouth as the support behind him gave out. Ukon’s arms flew around Gabe for support, clenching tightly when they had grabbed hold. “I am.. Lucky…”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:22 am

Gabe couldn't help but laugh, so close and yet so far. He helped the man back to his feet. "You are, me not so much. I was hoping to be sneaky and attack you, but that obviously didn't work as planned. You've got a grip like a koala there, my fine friend." He effortlessly threw him over his shoulders, easing him off with just as much difficulty onto the bed. The body practically sank into the mound of layers of comforters Gabe had requested the previous night. "I get cold easy. And me and Ellie made a fort before he left. I don't think the housekeepers appreciated it, they tore it down on us." He frowned, mourning the loss. "Ellie likes making forts. So whenever we have a holiday or a special occasion we make a fort and make some chocolate covered pretzels and watch movies all night long. We'll have to make one for when you visit."

Ellie Reference:
Spoiler:
((remember he's immature for his age))
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:17 pm

“Ah--!” Ukon exclaimed as he was lifted and moved like a doll. He looked up at Gabe with surprised eyes. He wasn’t used to this. It was new. Exciting. He focused on the changing expressions of his companion. “I look forward to it…” He struggled to lift himself from his pillowy seat, wanting to be the one to cause those expressions.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:19 am

"Oh we will, don't worry. I think Ellie would cry if I ever denied him a chance to make a fort. It's his great love in life. You know, if we get married, you're going to have to help out with the college fund." He smiled, kneeling over the man so their foreheads touched. He began stroking Ukon's cheek, subconsciously. He'd be malleable tonight, he waited to see where his date would request his presence. It was a strange feeling indeed to Mr. Gabriel Dmitri Vargas, generosity.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:29 am

Ukon let out a snort, feigning annoyance. “What do you think I am? Made of money?” But laughter came quickly as he softly kissed the man in front of him on the chin. “I’m kidding of course. I have skills. And I don’t mind working hard for the things that are important.” He tilted his head slightly, so their lips could meet comfortably. “And you, mister Hollywood, seem to be a thing that will be very important.”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:10 pm

"Yeah? Can I ask though, why am I a 'thing' in your mind? Shouldn't I be your important person? I thought we discussed this part already. Gabe's done with being the fuck buddy," in a tease, he wrapped Ukon's legs around him. To be perfectly honest, he didn't know what he wanted at the moment. He was passive. Anything wouldbe fine with him as long as he could take someone home with him.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Ukon gave his date a grin. “I guess I’m not used to seeing people in depth…“ He tighten his grip around Gabe’s waist, pulling the man towards him. “You’ll have to teach me.” His hands placed instinctively at the back of Gabe’s neck. He slowly kissed the man, tentatively, uncertain where it would lead. All he knew was that he wanted this. Whatever the outcome.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:37 am

"Teach you? What in the world am I teaching you? I didn't th-" His words were hushed by something soft, he responded immediately, tugging on the flesh. He liked this sort of feeling, being pulled along, not taking initiative. The feeling of graciousness. His fingers barely grazed against Ukon's heating skin, uncertain where they should go. It was almost to the point of intoxication. Maybe he really was drunk, only slightly, but still drunk. The room seemed straight, however. There was a faint berry taste still lingering on the man's lips. He tasted good like this, like wine. It was somehow fitting for Ukon. Extravagant amongst many other variety. Quiet, modest in it's own denial. Something easily passed by, and sorrowfully so.

((by the way, i like how we haven't moved them out of the park folder yet! xD))
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:07 am

It was warm. Ukon felt wonderful. The kisses waned and ebbed. Their bodies fell together into the soft blankets. He took Gabe’s hesitant hands in his, guiding them to hold him tightly by his lower back. As their lips parted, he let his wander to right below Gabe’s ear. “Tell me what feels good, Gabe. I want to make you feel.” His lips lingered, imperceptibly close to the soft skin. Each breath heating it more.

((Eehee. I thought the same thing. This park has EVERYTHING in it… including the metro >.>))

Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:20 am

"Honestly? I like this. . . I think I'm drunk. You taste too much of liqueur." A yawn, his body reclined in a strange mesh. "S'pose I should have told you earlier, I'm a sleepy drunk. I just sort of daze and doze off. I like this though. Just cuddling. . . It's weird, I can't really explain it." His head was floppy and his date was so warm. He felt a little bit guilty about his answer. It was a strange sensation, wanting to avoid that rush. He wanted to take his time with Ukon.

((Bae: BEEP BEEP! I'M ON A TRAIN!! Very Happy
Bae. . . train's don't go beep beep.
Bae: O _ O . . .
xD anyway, yeah, pretty awesome park. i think we better wake Bae & Kiyo up soon. and i invited ravyn to join us. she's stuck))
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:31 am

The fighter smiled, he rolled over, guiding Gabe’s body so they were on their sides facing each other. “No Dancing then?” Their bodies still entwined, Ukon nestled into his date. He lips rested against Bae’s neck. He let their breathing synchronize. “I’m surprised a playboy like you doesn’t get wild when he drinks…” He trailed kisses up the bottom of Gabe’s chin. He was enjoying this. Seeing this part of Gabe. Ukon like to think this was a part of Gabe that was special. He didn’t know, but it felt so good to believe. “This is nice. It feels safe. You…” his voice faltered for a second, he covered up the break by giving those sweet lips one more kiss. “You give me a purpose.”

((Kiyo: I’m on a boat!!!
-.-*
Yeah! I think it’s fun to play Kiyo when he’s a little more grown up.))

Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:55 am

"I don't know. We'll see. I can't tell how drunk I am yet. If not, I promise to take you tomorrow. I'll usually still go dancing, but that's just it. I don't want to treat Ukon like one of my usuals. You're very unusual! In a good way, of course." Gabe smiled, eyes half closed. In truth, the party boy in him died long ago. He wouldn't even admit how long it had been since his last date. So much time was now spent on his fatherly role. He was used to sleeping by one in the morning and waking at eight. There was no time for guessing games over things like love. That was until he landed himself, literally, on love's lap.

Being separated was cold, he missed the heat. He wanted to show a little more affection, just a little. So he nestle closer, knotting their legs again. "And I'm sure you'll be the best damn pillow I've ever had."

((Bae: HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET ON A BOAT?!
. . . um, yeah. . .))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: The Park-
Jump to: