Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Broken Bonds - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:19 am

Ukon’s fingers ran through the man’s hairs, nails brushing against the scalp. “Good…” He murmured. “It would break my heart if you did…” He traced down to Gabe’s neck, tracing shapes absent-mindedly. “We have every night from now on to go dancing. If we want. Or we can just… do this… every night.” He loved this closeness. “I’ll be your pillow every night. And make sure you sleep well…”
((sorry that took so long. I nodded off >.>))
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:27 am

Gabe wrapped an arm around him, holding him truly as if he was holding a body pillow back home. "Really? You'd be happy with just this? That's so adorable. I think I'll keep you. Ukon should sleep too. It'll be my turn to take you out tomorrow." Another yawn, he quickly drifted off. Blessed with the ability to knock out as soon as his head touched a pillow. Inwardly he promised his partner a much more exciting tomorrow. He'd buy him fancy jeans. And finish his hair. Maybe a nice lunch at some crazy new restaurant.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:43 am

Ukon continued to smile, watching Gabe’s chest rise and fall in a deep sleep. “I love this…” He whispered softly. “I think… I love you…” Only daring to really say those words again when the man was asleep. He was scared of them. He was full of guilt. He wanted to hold on to this man more tightly, but afraid of waking him Ukon remained perfectly still. “Don’t leave…”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:44 pm

The man woke up sometime later in somewhat of a furious state. Perhaps it had been a dream he had, or his over heated body. He rarely slept with much clothes on. Despite it now being early morning with the sun crowning above the earth, Gabe sat up, kicking off his socks and jeans. He situated himself for bed even though he was no longer tired. Pacing around in nothing but his undergarments and a sleep shirt he decided he was hungry. Maybe some room service would suffice? Would they be able to make waffles for him? They knew about waffles surely. It had become a staple in the household ever since Bae bought Ellie the waffle maker. That was all her wanted though, waffles and coffee. Unable to make his decision and fearing his poor language skills, he went back to the bed, laying on top of Ukon. "You can be my sleeping beauty. You'd make a pretty enough princess." He began seeding kisses.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:45 pm

Words faded into his consciousness through the world of dreams. Ukon opened his eyes, sleepily. He felt a small weight on him, soft lips. He saw Gabe. “What a pleasant thing to wake up to…” the man murmured softly “It seems to be a promise of good things to come. Even if you do have morning breath.” He teased gently, returning with a small kiss regardless. “So my prince, what does the day hold for us? What adventures will we partake in together?” He brushed the other’s hair quickly, marvelling at how wonderful it looked even in the morning. How wonderful all of Gabe looked.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:07 pm

"Honestly? At the moment I kind of feel like being a fat ass and just sitting around all day. Do you know how rare it is that there's a day I can just lounge around the house? We could have a big breakfast, watch some freak-ass anime that I won't be able to follow worth shit while I finish your hair." Gabe pointed to the flattened mess on Ukon's head that was one a braid. The other side still not constructed either. He sat up, tucking his legs under, indian style. "I'll probably change my mind later today though. I always do."
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:31 am

“So I’ve found myself an indecisive man… how unnerving that could get.” He moved and sat for a moment like a cat swishing its tail back and forth, eyes fixated on the man in front of him. “You don’t change your mind on the important things though, do you?” At the first moment he garnered, he pounced, knocking Gabe onto his back. “Right, lovely?...” He licked the nose in front of him playfully then buried his face into Gabe’s strong chest.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:34 am

"It depends on what you deem important. Besides, there's a difference between bored and indecisive. I'm used to always moving, so I like it when I have a day off to myself, but I'm no very interesting, so I get bored with me and have to go annoy other people." He shrugged, his voice eerily blatantly chipper. He felt kind of blah, yet content. The filter had ben ripped away, whatever words appeared in his head came straight out of his mouth. It all sounded like a good idea to him.

Ukon's cheeks in his palms, pulling his face closer. "By the way, my lips are down here. You have very poor aim."
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:44 pm

He spoke, muffled, into Gabe’s chest. “This is important. To me.” He smiled. “I know you don’t waiver about things you find important.” Ukon had found that attractive in Gabe. The way he acted when he spoke about Ellie. It wasn’t that much of a surprised. He had always had a strong sense of family. “And you’re plenty interesting…” he added quietly.

The fighter laughed as he placed a quick kiss on Gabe’s lips before tracing the bridge of Gabe's nose. “I think you have… the cutest nose…”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:10 am

". . . Well, I've never been told that before. . . Thank you?" He just sort of lay there, lazy. Not sure what to do. Nothing was coming to mind. He was blank. Maybe Ukon would make a decision for him??

((sorry it's short. my head's throbbing right now! i fell at work and smacked my face))
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:43 am

Ukon blinked slowly, trying to recollect if he had mentioned it before or not. “Well, I’ll tell you it a lot from now on. Because it’s true. “ A grin crept across his face. Nuzzling against the mean’s cheek as if he never wanted to leave one minute, then jumping up out of bed the next. “Breakfast!” He stated, as if he had come up with some brilliant idea. “What would you like?”
((that sounds terrible : (, I hope it’s stopped hurting))
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:19 pm

"I think I'm okay. I have a good enough memory to remember something like that." He watched the boy literally leap from bed. He had to much energy. It was almost sickening to watch, he would have to hide the maple syrup from him. So early in the morning even! "I usually have waffles. It's what Ellie likes best, so I tend to have them often. . . I don't mind really. Whatever you feel up to."

((yeah, i fell off a shelving unit. . . ))
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:19 am

Ukon finished ordering pleasantly. The voice on the other line promised that their food would be there shortly. The fighter crawled back to bed. He nuzzled against Gabe, licking his cheek playfully. “Should we… give them a show?” He chuckled. “Surprised them when they show up?” His hands slipped down the man lying in bed’s torso, tracing the muscles, surprised at his own actions. “Mm..?”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:24 am

"If that's what you want. It'd wouldn't be my first time, to be honest. I'll also tell you that you're not doing it right. You're too far away." He smiled lightly, mixed emotions, too tired to register any fully comprehensive thoughts. Gabe pulled the man over, on top of him, waiting to be kissed. He decided he wouldn't be the one to start this time. He was going to overthrow the king.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:02 am

The fighter leaned down, kissing the soft lips that he was beginning to think of as his. Instead of continuing though, he rolled over and flopped onto his back, letting out a little sigh and sticking his tongue out. “No fun then.” He reached and held the other man’s hand in his. “Let’s just wait for our waffles.” He cracked a smile “And learn more about each other….”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:03 pm

"Sorry, guess I'm not as fun without alcohol. That's not an open invitation either. I'll be reeling by lunchtime otherwise. It's not as pleasant as you think, I'll step all over your feet." He reached up, resting his arm over his head. He like to lay there like that, closed eyes and open ears. The books were always better than the movies. He liked to imagine what the world looked like in his head, it was always prettier there. "You know why I'm here, and all my stories are Ellie stories now. So let's learn about you. What makes a Canadian venture to the East?"

Today would be a really good day to go dancing, he felt determined. An outside club. Was that possible? To dance in the snow or rain. That sounded like a good idea. Sometimes his other world seemed more realistic than this one. He'd drift away on brief visitations. An alien.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:15 am

Ukon shook his head, laughing a little to himself. “You’re right! Without the booze you are just so dull” He forced an exaggerated sigh out of his lips. “I must have been mistaken last night…” His actions contradicted his words. They were gentle, showing just how much he appreciated the company. “True love inspired the journey. Sonny, true love is the greatest thing, in the world”

His eyes wandered over the serene man’s face. “What does my voice make you think of…”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:25 am

"No, last night you were not. I was a little tipsy remember? Just a little. I'm fun when I'm drunk, but when I'm sober. . . I'm just so used to daylight meaning quiet time and I just sort of chill out. And what's with calling me 'Sonny' all of a sudden?" He chortled, unfolding slowly; an arm outstretched, an eye open, both reaching for Ukon's small frame. "The sound of your voice makes me think of you, obvious. That was a silly question. I'm trying to plan out how I'm going to doll you up for our date tonight." He smiled, messily kissing the man's forehead.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:34 pm

“I think you’re going to be fun all the time. You’re just not letting me know that right away. It might be too much for me to handle. You don‘t want to scare me off. I can call you whatever I want to… Sonny..” He let himself fall gently into Gabe. “But if you’re really curious, it’s from a movie.” He accepted the kiss, his cheeks warming to a subtle pink colour. He took his hands and covered Gabe’s eyes, placing a kiss himself on the man’s forehead. “So with just my voice, you can picture me?”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:59 pm

"I'm beginning to think it might be the other way around. You have some strange little habits, my friend. And Sonny's such an awful name, why would you name your child that? Then again, I adopted a kid named Uriel. If he wasn't already five, I would have changed that. There should be a law against naming children awful things." He just smiled, laying there beneath the shield of his date's hand. "What else would it make you think of? Hey down here. No cheap shots." It turned into a smirk, waiting.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:27 pm

“I just had my heart broken and my world devastated. I’m allowed to be a tad bit eccentric for a while…” He broke into a soft smile. “I’ve always loved the name. But if you don’t, I’ll come up with something new for you.” Ukon leaned down to kiss the inviting lips. His lips grazed the smirk, but stopped just short of a kiss. “Not yet.” He chuckled, lowering one hand that stopped between the two men's lips as a pre-emptive measure. “Not until you’ve made me beautiful. Then we can. In front of everyone. And they’ll all be jealous.”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:25 pm

"Only a little. And if anything, you should be bawling over some pastries or something of the sort. You can call me Sam if you want. People used to call me Samson as a joke. I was never the type to fit in." He kissed the hand in front of him anyway, seeing no danger in it. "What if I told you I thought you were pretty now? Can I kiss you then? This is cruel and unusual punishment, you know. Besides, this just means I'll have to direct my attention elsewhere." Gabe lifted the fighter's shirt, lurching forward to place his lips on the chilled flesh.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:13 am

“You’re better than any pastry…” The hand left covering Gabe’s eyes moved to his hair, fingers dancing between silken strands. “A strong boy with beautiful hair. I think Samson is fitting.” Ukon’s body tensed at the touch of the lips against his skin. “I-I’m not the one being unfair now, am I?” He managed to stammer before regaining some form of composure. “And I’d say you were just… trying to get something you want using sweet words.”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:39 am

"Hmm?" Gabe hadn't really heard much of what the man just said, nor did he really care at this moment; using his free hand, he pulled Ukon closer to him. His own body settled itself, swinging his knees around to kneel on the mattress. He was meticulous, artistic in a way. He kissed the man's chest sweetly, still holding on in fear he would back away. His mind set solely on response.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:00 am

Ukon’s body was tense and resisting at first. Slowly it began to relax. Kisses caused tiny tremors and his resolve waned. His own arms draped over Gabe’s shoulders. “N-nothing…” he murmured. He guessed they were going to give room service a show. He slowly bent over almost doubling his body, nuzzling himself into his new found comfort like a child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: The Park-
Jump to: