Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:58 pm

((anyone feel like joining my very depressed fighter for a little RP?))

The fighter let his body sink into the bench, slouched over in a way that made him look even shorter than he was. From where he sat in the park, he could see the gates of the academy. He would find a new purpose here. It had been a day, no more, that he had been without his sacrifice. The true name on his arm was on fire. He had been trained to withstand pain, but this was nothing like he had ever experienced before. He could practically feel his skin blistering and peeling away, revealing an emptiness. It felt as if monstrous fingers were digging into his arm and ripping his true name from him. There were no physical signs of the pain, but the letters of his bond had already begun to fade. Each time he closed his eyes, a wave of nausea washed over him. Was this what it felt like to abandon your sacrifice? Was this God’s punishment for him? A part of the fighter knew it was more than that. But he was too scared, too alone, to let himself think about it anymore. He needed to find something, anything, to hold onto. And he needed to find it soon.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:26 am

[[wwaaaah, my topic disappeared! oh well!]]

Spinning around in circles, prancing between trees, bored, Bae sang aloud. Attempting to keep his mind occupied. Oh how he hated waiting. Business meetings were a thing of the past right? Isn't that what the Internet is for? Video conferences for modern convenience so pretty babies didn't have to leave their pets alone in the park. Staring at the dim building with such inner hatred he jerked his head about to the music, "I can't decide whether you should live or die!"

Oblivious to that thing commonly known as a 'public image' the Korean made his way back onto the main strip of concrete, occasionally waving to a few passerby. Something exciting came into view, something familiar. He clapped his hand hard on the man's shoulder, "Ukon, my friend! Fancy meeting you here! How are things?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sayonara.satodango
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:42 am

Ukon’s whole body seemed to heave at the touch of his old friend. If he could call the man a friend. They were about the same age and had met by chance; on a trip Ukon had taken to Europe to ‘culture’ himself. The flamboyant Korean had kept in contact, despite his fame at the time. This fact amazed Ukon, considering his own lack of effort. But this Korean stranger was beautiful and in many ways the opposite of Ukon. Life was about balance.

His eyes raised slowly to the man, suddenly registering some sort of shock at seeing him after so long. It was as if there was a delay time for all of his emotional reactions now. They were a minute behind the real world. A smile crossed his lips, but try as he might it wasn’t a happy smile. “Not as well as they seem to be with you... ”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:55 am

"Aaw, what's wrong? Ukon's a nice person, the world should be kind to him." He stared intensely at the back of the bench, deliberating whether trying to be cool and hop over the back was really such a good idea. The notion of face planting didn't seem too appealing, so he took the cautious person's approach: casually walking around. "Life's what you make of it I suppose, you have to put good in to get good out."
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:09 am

The smile shifted a bit, becoming an amused smirk. “It’s such a pity for me that your sacrifice loves you so much. If not, in this lonely state of mine, I would snatch you and your carefree smiles away in a heartbeat.” Again, the smile was lost. “I guess I haven’t yet put enough good in. I’m trying to find somewhere I can... but it seems I’m useless.” He shifted over, making sure there was plenty of room for the other fighter. “So tell me what you and Kiyo-chan have been up to.”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:31 pm

"Kiyo-chan's been busy with work. Some company's taking an interest in him, but he's not too sure. So there's been a lot of Bae-time to himself where I wander around like a lost puppy. He says he'll make it up to me though," He sighed, patting the other on the shoulder. "You just haven't found what you're good at yet! Keep trying different things, you'll get it. You're just more like oblivious at the moment, that's all."

He wished there was more to do; a kinder gesture.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:02 am

“I’m glad you found him, you know that. And I’m glad he needed you. But I’m jealous you have someone to make up for the lonely times.” He shook his head, purple hair flying. “The only thing I was supposed to be good at, I wasn’t. The rest…” His words were cut off a his teeth clenched, a sharp pain shooting from his arm. The way it did when he thought of Ayane. “The rest doesn’t matter…” He continued when the pain subsided, resting his hand on Bae’s, trying to comfort the other man as well as himself.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:41 am

"Poor thing, have you tried contacting him recently? Ukon, he doesn't know much about you, maybe he's having a hard time finding you. You're not being very fair in that case. . . besides, think of all the people in the world. No every unit is meant to be physically in love. Maybe he's supposed to love you like a brother, a protector. You'll figure yourself out though, everyone has a purpose at some time or another." Bae sighed, he could understand the man's frustration. His life had been full-throttle in earlier years, absorbing everything he could reach out and touch. Now life was quiet, a noise unfamiliar to his ears. He wasn't quite sure what to do much of recently.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:00 am

“You didn’t see his face…” Ukon’s eyes stared into the sky, focused on nothing in particular. “It was like… he wanted to love me as much as I loved him… maybe he even did… but he couldn’t choose that. His face looked like my being there… hurt him. He was happy before me. He had love. Still has love. He was my only purpose.” He turned to the other fighter. “You’ve known me for a while now, since the time we were both alone. You know everything I’ve done has been for him. Whoever he was.” He forced a smile onto his face again and stood, offering his hand. “But none of that matters anymore. Lets go out together tonight Bae. And don’t say no. I know you know how to have a good time. I want to forget for tonight.”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:10 am

Bae stood up, so excited he forgot the man's hand out reached. He pumped his fists over his head, "Karaoke tonight! Kiyo's always too shy to do things like that with me. He'll go out, but he just sits on the couch. I can bring some vodka of some sort. We'll just trample across everything tonight, it'll be a perfectly youthful thing to do." He nodded, excited. He wondered what he should tell Kiyo, this would be the first time other than the Farewell Tour that Bae would go off without him.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:20 am

Ukon pushed thoughts of his Ayane, his true love, down as far as he could and continued to smile, but those feelings were still there, just below the surface. His mind was too sharp. A few drinks would help. And the smile of this acquaintance. He just needed something to dull those feelings and fill the emptiness. . “Good! I need some drinks tonight” He let out a laugh “I’ll make sure you enjoy yourself too. Though I’m not sure I will compete with you in karaoke, my darling Korean pop star!!”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:39 am

"I think we all could. A few drinks never hurt. Besides, after a few too many, I make my own lyrics. Although, I suppose it'll be entertaining though. . . I've never seen Kiyo drunk. That'd be interesting. . . " He tapped his chin, considering the option. Very seriously. "So, where do you want to meet up?" He brushed a stray hair away.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:52 am

“I bet a few drinks would make your pretty baby a lot less shy and a lot more honest.” He chuckled, though another shooting pain ran down his spine and so his voiced cracked. “A few drinks has solved many problems… not forever though…” The melancholy was back in his voice. “Tell me where and when. I’ll be there.” He winked. “If you have any cute friends bring them along for the ride.” His chest throbbed, each beat like a punch to the gut. I need to forget him. “But only if they’re fun.”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:02 am

"I haven't been to a karaoke place since I moved here! You pic- or Gabe's in town. He's a friend from Barcelona; Uriel's visiting Mum back home so he has some time off. He'd know better than I would. He's got a nose for liquor, as bad as that sounds." He tapped his nose, laughing. Not to mention, poor Gabe had been without a date for quite some time. "He looks sort of different to tell you, lots of piercings. You don't mind that sort of thing, do you?"
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:13 am

“Wow! How long has it been that you’ve lived here? Three years? And you’ve not been out once? I’ve only been here a couple months…” He paused. “..dropped everything…. to find him… like you did…” His eyes dropped as he bit down on his lower lip, until a coppery taste was all he could notice. Once again he shook his head, trying to clear away those thoughts. “Sorry… I don’t know if I would be any fun for Gabe. but if you think he’s up for the challenge, I need the distraction. He sounds sexy. Have him come. Let him pick where we go.” Another short laugh. “Just what I need. A cute guy who knows his drinks with a hint of desperation.”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:29 am

"It's been three years since I first came here yes, but we don't spend all of our time here. I also have flats in Korea and Florida as well. We hop around through the year. Besides, it's like I say, Kiyo's shy. He likes quiet things. So usually we go out to dinner or a picnic or a museum. Those sort of things." He shrugged, there simply was no other way to put it. "Aw, be nice to Gabe. Besides, he has a very pretty face. He's very sweet to people, so I don't think you'll have too much trouble. Want his number?"
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:41 am

“It seems strange. I didn’t ever think a settled down life would ever make a stallion like you happy. Kiyo must be something special…” Ukon shook his head slowly. “No… call him to come tonight. If he can come, it was meant to be.” Try as the fighter might, he couldn’t shake his notion of destiny. Of being bound to someone in a way beyond the normal way. That and that he didn’t trust himself, in the state he was in, with the number of a boy he could be less lonely with. “I promise to be nice…”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:21 am

"To be perfectly honest, I miss going out. I wish he'd break away from his shell a little bit more." he wrapped his arm around his friend's shoulder, leading him off somewhere, "And don't worry, the only thing Gabe's been up to is drawing the view from the hotel balcony, that's it. I'd say he'd be up for a date!"

Bae wondered what was keeping his little Kiyo so long. This would be awkward to explain to someone as delicate as him.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:09 am

“We can try our best to do that. Break him out of that shell. I’ll help if I can.... It would be nice to help with something...” Ukon flinched, but let himself be led, unsure where. “...where am I following you to?” He asked in a quiet voice. “To the boy who will save me?... To a few moments of fun?” A sad laugh rang from his lips. “Or more heartbreak?” He shook his head once more. “I’m sorry... I’m really sorry...” He would be apologizing a lot.

He sighed. “So when is your pretty baby making up this lonely time to you?”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:27 am

"Nah, no idea. I'm just mindlessly wandering around, you know me, I can't keep still more than a few minutes. Anyway, he tries to tend to my needs and randomly cook me dinner or something like that. He's always my pretty baby." He laughed, flipping through the contacts of his phone. "Hey, I'm gonna' call Gabe and you can say hi, alright? Fair warning though, once he gets going, he's quite chatty. I think you two will get along swimmingly tho- Oh! Here's a picture!" He excitedly waved the phone in front of Ukon's face, happily playing match maker. He hoped Ukon would find Gabe attractive.

https://2img.net/h/i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt176/devil666dutchess/SID/hikaritourpamphlet0021.jpg
gabe reference. 1/3 spanish, 1/3 english, 1/3 chinese. on the taller side.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:12 am

The air caught in his throat at Bae’s choice of words. He hand clasped at his arm, almost subconsciously and the fire continued to spread. “I’m not used to... not having a goal. Or a purpose. So this aimless wandering... it’s new to me.” His slight change of words was deliberate, the fighter was unsure if he could even speak his true name anymore. “I...” Ukon paused, trying to arrange his thoughts. “I hope he can still be impressed by damaged goods...” As the picture on Bae’s cell phone found its way in front of Ukon’s face, an incredulous look came on his face. “Don’t tell me a guy that looks like that has any trouble finding dates.”
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:25 am

"The finding a date part, not so much, finding a good date yes. He's always dressed a bit. . . edgier than anyone else I've ever met, so people always assume he's the party animal type. He does like to go out to the clubs, but he's much more mature than he looks. He's got a kid at home, so he keeps trying to find someone mellow, but he seems to attract the exact opposite. So I don't think he'll have any issues with you, he especially likes long hair." He laughed, messing Ukon's already messed hair. The boy needed to smile, for real this time. The two had too many perks to the other. He pressed the phone to the other's ear, "Here, it's ringing!"

Without giving Ukon much time to protest, the man had already picked up on the other end, "You said you were going to let me sleep in today, you jerk!" Gabe laughed though, taking the matter not too seriously.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:41 am

“A kid...?!” Ukon exclaimed, a bit surprised, but recovered quickly hiding it behind a laugh. “I guess it’ll be ok. It’s just a night out at the clubs. Worst case, I just end up being another in a list of nights he regrets from the sounds of it...” He gave a soft heave of his shoulders. “I just... would never want to hurt a child in any way...” Another laugh and a wink. “But I guess I won’t worry about that. I’m not the kind of person who will get to meet his family in my state.”

“Bae...!” Ukon exclaimed, but had to change speeds quickly as Gabe spoke. The sound of the man’s voice on the line cause Ukon’s heart to race. It pounded wildly. Before Ayane, his heart had never done this for anyone. He had never been nervous because he knew the only person’s opinion that mattered with his sacrifice’s. Now, he cared about what this stranger thought. It was confusing him. On the phone, however, this was easy to cover up and he continued in a smooth voice. “Sorry to disturb your beauty rest, but I’ve been told that you are a gorgeous man with a taste for liquor that can ease me loneliness for the night.” Ukon glanced over at Bae, to see how much of the break in composure the other fighter had noticed.
Back to top Go down
La Polvere
Decent Qualifier
La Polvere

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:52 am

"Well, the kid's not really his. He's the one that adopted my little brother, so it's not a big deal." A smirk appeared, oh how he enjoyed that face! Trying to fight the laughter, Bae had himself wrapped up: arms crossed over his body. "Just talk, just talk!"

"Oh, Bae's playing match-maker I see? Hey, just give me a second, thanks." Foot steps could be heard along with some quiet singing which dulled. "I'm back, turning down some of the noise. I've been up, so don't worry about it. I'm Gabe, may I ask your name?" The sound of a bed creaking.
Back to top Go down
NessunDorma
Amature Battler
NessunDorma

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:00 am

Ukon glared at the other fighter, resisting the urge to give him a gentle kick in the shins. It seemed like Bae was taking pleasure in the whole ordeal. But, he did nothing. He knew that he owed the man a thanks more than anything else.

“I was lucky enough to already know your name.” Ukon smiled while he spoke, trying to sound as warm as he could. He was scared to lose this connection. He had a new purpose. It might only have been for one night, but that’s all he needed. He could find a new purpose tomorrow. “Mine is Ukon. So does Bae play cupid for you often, Gabe?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broken Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chou RPG Forum :: RP Section :: The Park-
Jump to: