Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music's Muse [OPEN]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SLIPout
2nd year member
SLIPout

Music's Muse [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:39 am

(((OK…..seeing as I am an aspiring accountant and not a song writer, instead of writing all original songs, I’m going to cheat, and use songs that are already in exhistance…. Please don’t sue / ban me ^^)))

[Champange ©️ by Cavo and their Co.]

[[[EDIT: This is what the song sounds like. This is also the closest voice I've been able to find that matches to what Slven sounds like in my head. Enjoy^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA3pESvUl3I]]]

Small little snow piles glistened in the dim light, the slight breeze bit into the exposed skin of his face that the hood of his sweater didn’t cover. Guitar in hand, his small little latoptop sitting atop the case of his guitar to stay out of the mud and snow. The tips of this fingers that were exposed by the fingerless gloves were starting to go numb, a pair of sunglasses sitting next to him on the ground…All of these things were ignored by the man who was leaning against one of the trees a good fifty feet away from the path that winded through the park.

Pale hands tapped lightly on the wood in time with the music that blasted from the small speakers that clung to his ears, brows pinched in both concetration and irritation. Emerald eyes glared hard at the small screen that sat before him. He had been to this park countless times before, sat in this exact spot and written some of his best work. But now, it was as if he were running head long into a brick wall. He had come to the park, hoping to have some sort of insiration, but so far he was coming up with nothing. His ears rang slightly as the song came to an end. Sighing, he ran his hands through his hair in an attept to quell the rising irritation. He just couldn’t conentrate, his thoughts always ended up drifting back to a certain blonde sacrifice.

Who was still pissed at him for reasons unknown. Shaking his head slightly, Slven pushed the play button on his iPod, starting the music once more. He had expected to get a break, to have a few days where there wasn’t a deadline hanging over his head. But no, it seemed that both Ikuya and their manager were getting their revenge for all the times he had been late.

<><><><><><><><><><>

“Alright….the time has finally come!” Ikuya announced as he held up sheet music. The conversation in the room instantly died as the other three men looked at their ‘leader’. They were all sitting in an one of the many meeting rooms within the building; Ikuya was sitting at the head of the long table with their manager, Kenji to his right, and Leon to his left. Peng sat across from Leon on Slven’s right side. Oonce all eyes were on him, Ikuya continued with a twisted smile. “To pick who gets to write the next song.”

“It’s not gonna be me. I just finished a song for you, Ikuya.” Slven stated simply as he leaned on the back of his chair, hands crossing behind his head. There were a misxure of chuckles and sighs and the dark haired guitarist simply shrugged in response. “It’s the truth…”

“You can’t use that excuse, Slv, because Peng and I just finished that one…” Leon chuckled slightly, pointing to the sheets of paper in the lead singer’s hand.

“Besides, Ikuya’s already got the one you brought in, so you’re the logical choice.” Peng put in, placing his head in his hands. Placing the sheet music on the black table, Ikuya stood up, a look of irritation on his face. The three other band members shared secret smiles. Seeing as Ikuya was the oldest, Leon, Peng anf Slven would always find some reason to get out of the work that needed to be done, just to see their leader sqirm.

“Are we really going to have to resort to this again?” Kenji asked, taking out a small box of straws from his brif case. One thing that they had not grown out of, was making decisions by picking straws. Sighing, Kenji took a pair of sissors and cut a straw into three unequal parts before holding them out before the three younger members. “Ok, pick one. Shortest one is it.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me….” Slven moaned as he sank back into his chair, glaring at little piece of plastic barely an inch long. Leon and Peng laughed out loud as they sat back down as well, even Ikuya was having a hard time supressing his smirk.

“Good…Now that that’s decided..” Kenji glared at Slven, his face now fully serious. “I want completely done in a week. And don’t be late this time, Hajima.”

<><><><><><><>

So here he was, once again, attmepting to write something that would more or less satifiy his manager, and the person who would be singing it in the end. Usually, when it came to deadlines like this, Kyros was his main source of insiration. It was intersting, and a bit entertaining, to hear Kyros come up with lyrics. But Slven knew when Kyros wanted to be left alone, and had learned long ago to respect his sacrifice’s space during that point of time. Jade eyes narrowed slightly as a thought hit him. Pushing the play button again, Slven played his guitar along with the music only he could hear, the lyrics seeming to come forth into his head.

Could have been the champagne, the champagne
Could have been the cocaine, the cocaine
Could have been the way you looked at me
That told me we were through

Pausing the music, Slven moved his guitar so that he could type the words down before he forgot them, a slightly dark smirk on his face. Picking up his instrument once more, the smirk widned as he pushed play again, the insiration freely flowing now that he had an outlit.

Could have been a bad day, a bad day
Could have been the real way, the real way
That told me we were through

Last edited by SLIPout on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:34 am

Her feet crunched lightly on the sparsely snow covered pathway, and a plume of white fog appeared before her with each breath she exhaled. Not ideal weather to be out and about in, but to a select few it was an artists dream. The thin spidery like trees, their branches bare from winters chill provided the perfect inspiration. And upon closer inspection Fera noticed that a few held tiny buds of green, the promise of lush green leaves to come. It was desperation and hope all bundled into one. Perfect, the violet haired girl thought making her way over to a deserted bench. After brushing away the little bit of snow that dusted the top, she sat down and drew her legs up on to the bench so she was sitting with her legs crossed. With fingers nearly numb from the cold - she should have thought to grab gloves before leaving home - she tugged out her sketch pad and a freshly sharpened ebony non-charcoal pencil and set to work drawing the outline of her favorite plot of trees that contained an evergreen in their midst, the tree still stubbornly clinging to it’s needle like leaves.

Her hand paused, hovering above the thick paper when she heard the sounds of someone singing. The voice sounded faintly familiar, as if she’d heard it somewhere before but couldn’t place it. Mint green eyes glanced up and around the park searching for the source, and faintly through the trees off the beaten path she saw the outline of someone. She squinted her eyes, mentally willing the trees to part so she could a better look. They didn’t of course, and an soft exasperated sigh escaped her as she returned to her work. But now she was slightly irritated, why couldn’t she remember where she’d heard that voice? She prided herself on her memory and ability to recall things from the past. And now she couldn't remember something as simple as where she'd heard something? That wasn’t the real source of her anger though, merely the spark that had started it. Her real frustration was much more deep rooted; starting and ending with her mother’s illness.

Her once slow even strokes now turned forceful and broad, her efforts rewarded by the sound of ripping paper. Fera’d used to much pressure and now a jagged line slashed vertically across her paper. Great, a perfectly good sketch ruined. Scowling she tore the sheet from the pad and wadded it into a ball tossing it over towards a near by trash can. The paper bounced off the side narrowly missing its target before rolling away out of her sight. It took all of Fera’s self control not to scream in frustration, and for a moment she pondered just leaving the paper there. But she wasn’t a litter bug now nor did she intend to become one, so with obvious reluctance she moved her sketch pad aside and headed over to where the ball had rolled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:45 am

May sighed as she sat or actually fell onto a empty bench. She had a slight headache from all the achohol she had consumed and wished it would go away. She ran a hand through her hair and felt a pang of sadness when she didn't feel her familiar ears. She missed them dearly even though she had just lost them not even four hours ago. May looked around and spotted two figures. One was walking towards a unknown thing and another was singing. She sighed as she began to hum her own tune. It was a song by her favorite band Brokencyde. She giggled as she began to sing herself. She enjoyed singing and was fairly good at it. She had won a talent show when she was young so she knew this to be true. She put stretched before laying her hands on her lap.
Back to top Go down
SLIPout
2nd year member
SLIPout

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:59 am

"Could have been the champagne, the champagne
Could have been the cocaine, the cocaine
That told me we were through..."

The words flew effortlessly from his lips as his head nodded to the beat. There was a sort of rush, being able to just play and sign whatever came to mind. Especially when the words were good enough to use. The stress that he had felt before melted off of him as a small smile played with his lips. The world around him didn’t matter. The only thing that mattered was the notes that sprung from his lips and his fingers, and the excitement that came from hearing them blend with the music blasting from his ears.

"And I miss you all day now, I'm screaming inside out
Don't tempt me 'cause I'll break you, I don't need this
And I'll burn this whole thing down..."

When he paused to type the new lyrics onto the laptop, he noticed the ball of crumbled paper that was sitting near his guitar case. He also noticed the ring of a sacrifice, and the ring was extremely close. Glancing up, he saw a violet haired girl walking towards him, a sort of irritated look on her face. He must have indeed been out of it if he was just now sensing her presence.

“….Hi….” He greeted the girl in a tone that most would call sheepish. He hadn’t expected anyone to find him here, especially since it was so cold out. He secretly hoped that she wasn’t a die-hard fan….She couldn’t handle all the screeching and giggling at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:22 am

May continued to sing. Only it was another song by Brokencyde. She smiled as she sung it in her clear high voice. When she was a chiled before her mother was killed, her mother would tell her that she would grow up and become the best singer every. May's dream as a child was to become a singer. Only that dream was crushed when her father killed her mother. She swore from that day on she would never try to become a singer. Like her mom had. May felt tears roll down her face as she remember her mother. She wiped them away and continued on singing. Her voice broke several times but she just kept on singing. She refused to let herself be sad just because of her mothers death. She had to be strong. She closed her eyes and upped the volume of her singing. Her voice rang through the area. She sang:

"I got some bottles in the caddy that we can open up.
Let's get drunk tonight, baby we don't have to fuck.
And bring your friend along, maybe we can have some fun."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:50 pm

The jeans were much warmer than the dress pants she'd had on earlier, the warmth enhanced by black leg warmers over the flat-soled boots she wore. Her thick winter coat allowed her to move easily, which she would need because Kiba was thrilled to be outdoors. She smiled gently, his excitement contagious as he darted too and fro, glancing around at the people they passed. His blue leash was firmly in her gloved hand, her purse containing a small ball for him to play with and a bag for whenever he relieved himself.

Her feet followed the path, Kiba stopping now and again to sit, looking back at her expectantly before running forward again. Eyes lifting towards the clouds, Adolpha scanned the heavens, hoping for a glimpse of blue amongst the dark clouds. She'd had enough of the rain and Kiba would be a pain to clean as it was when they got home. As soon as she let him off his leash, he would undoubtedly find the nearest mud puddle he could and throw himself into it, expecting her to pick him up afterwards.

The soft sound of a guitar touched her ears, immediately drawing her attention away from the weather and her own private musings. She'd always had a fondness for live music, particularly guitars, and although she did not recognize the melody, Adolpha was drawn to it all the same. As it slowed and then stopped, she sighed a little, her step slowing as well as she wondered if she'd lost the source of the sound.

No sooner than she'd thought that, but Kiba took off at a run, yanking her along to round a corner where she spotted perhaps a block or so away, a couple who stood out against the mostly monotone colors of the park dressed in its winter worst. She thought she may have seen the guitar she heard, but it was the hair color of one of the two who held her gaze.

“Fera?” she murmured to herself softly, and although her mouth meant the word as a question, the warm sensation on her arm gave her the answer. “Well, I hope she likes dogs.” Glancing down at Kiba, he sat down, cocking his head in that damned adorable manner he had before she continued walking, tugging him along at a slow trot.
Back to top Go down
SLIPout
2nd year member
SLIPout

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:30 pm

His gaze was pulled away from the girl in front of him when he hears the sound of a complete unit. A woman with a dog was heading towards them, her gaze intent on the girl before him. And to make things even more interesting, there was a fighter for fifteen feet away signing a song that belonged to a band who was a lead competitor with SLIPout. Ironically he had come here thinking he would be alone, yet here he was, surrounded by a complete unit and a fighter…who almost seemed as if she were slightly intoxicated. A small smirk crossed his face as he leaned over to pick up the ball of paper

“I take it this is yours…” His tone was amused, jade eyes glancing over at the girl as he tossed the small ball of paper to her. He then saved his work before locking and closing the laptop. Even if she meant no harm, he would rather be safe now, then sorry later. It wouldn’t be the first time someone had tried to steal his work and pass it off as their own, and it wouldn’t be the last. Kyros often made fun of his paranoia with his music, but Slven always shot his sacrifice’s paranoia of the basement back at him. It made for a fairly interesting conversation. Slven was tempted to put his sunglasses back on in attempts to remain inconspicuous, but that would be rude to the lady. Figuring it couldn’t hurt; he pushed back his hood so that he could look at her more clearly. “Try not to be too angry at it. It’s just an innocent piece of paper after all…” His tone was light as he joked with her, trying to make her irritated expression melt into a more pleasant one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:23 am

Fera’s eyes darkened a fraction as they sought out the voice that called a greeting to her. When they found the face of the speaker recognition flashed across her own. Of course she’d thought his voice was familiar, his songs were played over the radio all the time. And from time to time when she was waiting in line at the check out at the grocery store she’d spy his face on the cover of some magazine. Now the question was, what the hell was his name? While she was familiar with a few of his songs, Fera was by no means a die hard fan, of any band for that matter. When you were constantly moving around the world the various cultures each had their own take on music, and Fera never really had the time to buckle down and choose a favorite. She’d simply always listened to what ever came on the radio, and if she didn’t like it she just switched the station or turned it off.

Her eyes narrowed slightly as her wadded and ruined sketch was held out towards her, a reminder of why she’d come to the park in the first place. Fera opened her mouth to give what most likely would have been a snide remark, but out of the corner of her eye she noticed a white ball bounding over in her direction. Her mouth snapping shut she automatically turned her head to get a better look and noticed that it was a tiny dog on a leash, and when her eyes trailed over to the person on the other end she immediately recognized Adolpha. The rare shade of her hair, much like Fera’s own was a dead give away. And the sudden warmth radiating from her arm certainly wasn’t disagreeing. Well wasn’t this a coincidence. Three Fighters and a Sacrifice all coming together unbeknownst to each other and themselves.

Though Fera of course wasn’t aware of the other two; having only become a Sacrifice a little over a year ago and having only met her Fight the previous day her abilities to recognize other units was certainly lacking. With time hopefully she will become attune to such things, or at least Fera intended to try. Never knowing when another unit was near and would pop up certainly didn’t sound appealing. Fera never had been a fan of surprises.

Peeling her gaze off Adolpha she glanced back over at the still nameless musician then at the paper he was holding out towards her. “Hey, yeah, its mine.” She reached out for the paper and crushed it into a tighter ball before shoving it into the pocket of her coat. Her gaze returning back to her Fighter, she idly said “Nice song by the way,”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:01 am

May grit her teeth as she stopped singing. She sighed as she ran her hand over the bench. She was becoming more sober by the minute. This was a bad thing because it ment she could realise what she had done. May felt tears prick her eyes but she quickly rubbed them to keep the tears from falling. She had done something extremely stupid. She pulled a bottle of whiskey out of a purse she had brought with her. She thought it would help her loosen up while walking home after the club. She chuckled at the reasoning. She opened the bottle and drank it. The whiskey burne her throat but she ignored it. She stood up and walked or more likely stumbled to the place where the earlier singing had came from. She leaned against some random tree and noticed that there were now three figures in the area. She giggled softly. "Your a pretty good singer." She said. May briefly wandered if he was part of a band or not.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Catching Fera's deep green eyes with her own, she raised a gloved hand, moving it slightly from side to side before letting it drop. Glancing at the scene that was painting itself, she wondered at the significance of four people converging on this one location, at least one of the a complete unit. Kiba, oblivious as always, pulled on the leash as her steps slowed. He was more than a little anxious to see what he could smell on these people he'd never met before, but out of courtesy, Adolpha stopped a little ways away, wrapping his leash once around her hand to secure her grip.

“Good to see you again, Fera,” she said softly, the words manifesting in the chill air. “How are you?”

As she finished speaking, her eyes drifted towards the guitar player, noting the computer nearby. A songwriter, it would seem. The scent of alcohol in the air made her nose wrinkle and her eyes narrow ever so little as her attention turned towards the woman who had, literally, just stumbled into the picture. Well, this was a fine second meeting...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:49 pm

The sound of crunching snow made Fera glance away from her Fighter, and to a new girl with a bottle of alcohol in hand. Where were all these people coming from? So much for peace and quiet. When Adolpha spoke Fera turned back towards her and stepped closer to her. “Nice to see you too,” she nodded, her cold hands finding their way to the warmth of her coat pockets. “I’m alright, and you?” Well as all right as she could be, but there was no reason for her to lay her worries and problems on the shoulders of someone else.

Unable to resist, Fera crouched down and held a hand out to the tiny white ball of fur. How someone could resist such an adorable dog was anyone’s guess. “What’s his name?” She asked, glancing up.

σσc; Sorry for the shortness of my reply. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:01 pm

She paused a moment, considering Fera as the violet-haired woman knelt with her hand extended towards the little fuzz ball. A subtle stirring within her caught her off guard, and Adolpha found herself feeling a sort of sisterly affection for her sacrifice. Blinking, the initial surprise at the emotion quickly fading. Her mother had always told her that being a Fighter was one thing...almost like the table of contents of a book. You had a basic idea of where you were going from that little knowledge. However, the real details did not begin until the book did. Her Sacrifice was the first chapter of that book. It was now that the story truly began, and it would add a whole new dimension to her life. Well, she'd always wanted a little sister...

“His name is Kiba,” she replied, coming out of her reverie, eyes softening as a smile touched her face. “Just be careful not to let him jump on you. He's already gotten quite a bit of mud on him, and I'd hate to have you or your pad dirtied from his playfulness.”

Her eyes left Fera and shifted towards the guitar player, his striking features catching her attention as his music had earlier. There was something more to him, but she'd never been one to stare unless she planned on doing something about it later, so her spring green eyes turned towards his guitar, nodding slightly at it.

“Quite the skill you have with that. It's been too long since I've had the luxury to listen to any live music.” It had been a struggle to get her little two-person practice out of the red and on stable ground, so it had at least been a year or so since she treated herself to so much as a night at a coffee house open-mic let alone a concert. About time she changed that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:45 am

May listened to the others conversations silently. She stood there and tried to focus on one thing at a time. This was not currently possible do to the fact that she had drank so much and the whiskey was affecting her quite quickly. She let her eyes focus on a dog before the guy once again caught her attention. He was rather cute. She giggled once more and stood up straight before slumping against the tree. She was overcome by sudden dizzyness. May dropped the bottle of whiskey onto the ground and heard it shatter as the strong smell filled the air. She giggled drunkly before closing her eyes and fall over into a bush. She was still consious but she just was too tired to get up. May sighed as the bush scratched her skin and face. She was going to have a killer headache after this. She tried to move around so she was comfortable. She felt a piece of glass scratch her leg but let it go. She could just lay here for a while.
Back to top Go down
SLIPout
2nd year member
SLIPout

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:23 am

“I’m glad you like it.” He smirked towards the two women in front of him. Maybe having people interrupt him wasn’t so bad after all. He got a chance to see if the song would be accepted. So far, he seemed to be on the right track. At the sound of a glass breaking, Slven’s gaze shot over to where the blonde girl had fallen over. Chuckling despite himself, he removed the laptop and placed his guitar back into its case. HE had gotten most of the song done, and seeing as it was still playing through his head, he wouldn’t have a problem finishing it back home. That way, he could cool Kyros off a bit by asking him what he thought of it. Placing the laptop back onto the black case, he went over to the girl and helped her to her feet, keeping a steady hand on her shoulders

“I think you’ve had enough for today….” Looking back over at the other two girls, he nodded in greeting.

“Name’s Slven. Nice to meet you two.”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:03 am

(The poem that is posted is owned by me so no stealing without permission Razz)

May studied the guy's face after he helped her up. She smiled softly. "Nice to meet you. My name is May." She said while opening her purse that had somehome stayed with her. She found a case of mints and popped three into her mouth. She chewed them then swallowed. The mintiness was a heavenly brake from the aftertaste of alcohol. She sighed as she tried to get over another wave of dizzyness. This was another reason she hated drinking. May was about to close her eyes when suddenly she got an idea. She sometimes wrote poetry and she kept a pencil and notepad with her at all times. She pulled out her notepad and a her lucky pencil that she always used for writing poems and spoke the words that she wrote softly.

"As I fell
You watched
me.
I reached up
But you pushed
me away.

Your heart
forgot me.
Your mind
repelled me.

I fell into
everlasting darkness.
Never to
be found."

She smiled at what she wrote. She had writers block for a while so this was a great thing for her. She wondered what had inspired her to write it. Whatever it was, she was very thankful. Her happiness was dented by another wave of dizzyness.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:09 pm

“Adolpha,” she said, nodding her head in direction of both strangers. “And it seems I've walked into some sort of creative nexus.” She chuckled softly, glancing at Kiba to make sure he was behaving himself with Fera. “I would offer my services should either of you need them, but entertainment law was never my interest or forte. Copyright...I could probably handle that much.” Her nose wrinkled as her inner self cringed, wondering why the heck she was talking about work in the midst of her free moments. She'd never expected she'd become so caught up with her career that it would seep its way into ever her spare time. A groan filled her throat, but she swallowed it before she complicated the situation with her developing case of workaholism. Still...her eyes fidgeted over to the broken glass where it sat on the ground and took a long look at the heavily inebriated woman.

“We may want to at least kick the glass out of the way. And it may be best if you let her sit down while she sobers up a bit. Just mind the glass. I'm not the type to carry first aid supplies on me.”
And she certainly wasn't going to play good Samaritan and create a bandage from her clothing for this woman's sake. ...At least, she didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:55 am

The little dog’s - Kiba’s - fur was soft beneath her freezing finger tips. And he was so friendly too, the last dog she’d petted, or tried to pet nearly took out her right pinky and ring finger. Luckily her reflexes had been faster than the dog’s ability to clamp his jaws shut. The whole experience gained her a lot of grief and teasing when she’d lived in India. Dohles, the native wild dogs of India, may look cute and cuddly but they certainly weren’t friendly. Fera had to learn that the hard way. “He’s adorable,” Fera murmured offhandedly giving the dog one last scratch behind the ear before rising up and brushing her hands off on her jeans.

The sound of shattering glass immediately caught Fera’s attention and her head automatically whipped towards the sound. Green eyes fell upon the figure of someone slumped against the ground, no doubt the girl who’d previously been carrying a bottle of alcohol that now laid in pieces. She started to head over towards her but the musician beat her two it and instead she stood to the side. No sense in getting in the way when she didn’t know what to do anyway.

“Likewise, I’m Fera,” she nodded her head in return before turning her attention once again to the girl who fell. “Hey, are you alright?” Her eyes fell down to the cut on the girl’s leg, “Besides being wasted that is.”
Back to top Go down
SLIPout
2nd year member
SLIPout

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:03 am

“Oh don’t worry, I’ve got the copyright part covered.” Slven chuckled slightly as he gently guided the girl to the ground, making sure that she was safely settled against the truck of a large tree before standing up again. He had enough copyright backup to kill an army, and then some. Ikuya had made sure of that when they had first started out.

“Besides, no one in their right mind would even think to steal a song from me.” A slightly twisted smirk slid across his face, as if laughing at some inward joke as he kicked the broken shards underneath the bush so that no one would hurt themselves. His smirk then softened a bit as emerald eyes glanced back at the green haired woman.

“And it so happens that I have a first aid kit with me.” He made his way back to his computer case that was sitting atop his guitar case. Opening the small black case, he picked a small first aid kit out from one of the larger pockets. After battling with Kyros a few times, Slven had taken to always keeping one handy. His blonde sacrifice really wasn’t one for self preservation, especially not when they were battling. Walking back over to the intoxicated girl, he opened the kit. Gently lifting her led slightly, he disinfected the wound before continuing to wrap it with small white linen.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:30 pm

May let the guy lead her to a tree and tend to her wound. She forgot about it. She wandered if she had even noticed it earlier. She was desperatly tired now and just wanted to sleep. She was now getting a killer headache and couldn't focus on anything. She mentally slapped herself for drinking so much. One thing she hated about drinking was the hangover. It was the worst thing ever. She tried to forget everything and keep her mind clear but nothing worked. She was tempted to try meditating but she figured that would look stupid. She sighed as her eyes closed briefly and let the notebook and pen fall out of her hand along with the purse. She opened her eyes once more and only to close them and drift off into a dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:42 pm

She bit her lip, teeth grinding it in thought as she finally gave into her instincts and walked over to the woman, gathering her spilt belongings and placing them as well as she could inside the purse. The scent of alcohol surrounded her, and Adolpha wondered just how much and for how long the woman had been sipping away. They say that some people work best when less than sober, but she could never imagine...

Her thoughts drifted as she straightened, the woman's purse still in her hand. The slight tugging of Kiba on his leash snapped her back as she recalled her original purpose for coming to the park.

“Now we've got to figure out what to do with her. I'm more than a little uncomfortable just leaving her here in a drink-induced coma. Any suggestions?”
Back to top Go down
SLIPout
2nd year member
SLIPout

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Slven shrugged slightly. He sure as hell couldn’t take her home. Not only would Kyros be royally pissed at him, but the girl, if she were to figure out who he was after she awoke, would know where he lived. And that spelled disaster. After all, those who played with fire inevitably got burned. Jade eyes looked back at the girl for a moment. He didn’t know how much alcohol she had ingested, and even though she was arm to the touch now, any longer in this weather would not be good. And Viraluna was right. They couldn’t just leave her here.

“Would you help me bring her to the hospital? I’m sure they would take her given our situation….”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Fera still remained awkwardly standing off to the side. You’d think someone who spent a majority of their time in a hospital would know at least a few basic things about first aid, but Fera had never bothered to pay attention to what went on there. It was hard to learn a thing or two when you didn’t want to be there in the first place. Besides Adolpha and Slven looked like they had things under control.

“The hospital sounds like a good idea, they‘ll fix her up nicely.” Fera agreed finally stepping closer to the girl slumped on the ground before crouching down next to her. She could at least help carry the comatose girl. And besides she’d been planning on heading to the hospital later today anyway, even if her father asked her not to come. He couldn’t decide when she could and couldn’t see her own mother. “You my friend are going to have one killer hangover tomorrow,” her voice was just soft enough for only the girl to hear and it held an unusual hint of amusement.

σσc; Sorry for taking so long to reply. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:50 pm

“Certainly better than leaving her and her belongings in the middle of the park,” Adolpha said, a laugh in her voice. “To the hospital then, I suppose. At the very least I can walk there since Kiba doesn't do too well inside unfamiliar buildings.”

A slight wind blew, lifting up her hair and sneaking into her clothing. She shivered once, using her free hand to pull her jacket just a little bit tighter, the movement itself more warming than anything. “I suppose none of us knows her, so we'll handle the details as we go along. Hopefully she has a phone or something on her that we can use for identifying purposes.” This hassle really wasn't what she had come out looking for, but Adolpha had learned a while ago that life delivered presents as it desired; sometimes you end up with diamonds, sometimes you end up with socks. At the very least, she'd gotten a chance to see her sacrifice once more, although the reunion caused mixed emotions. Overall, they were mostly good.

Kiba sat down, lifting a leg to scratch his ear. Looked like he'd be getting a little more exercise than they'd intended. Ah well, it would make up for lost time.
Back to top Go down
SLIPout
2nd year member
SLIPout

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:09 am

Nodding, Slven walked over to where his cases were sitting and he gently slung his guitar over his shoulder, making it so that the strap crossed over his torso. He then slung his laptop case over his left shoulder before walking back over to the unconscious girl. Moving slowly, he made sure he had his footing before placing his arms around her shoulders and under her knees and gently picked her up with almost no difficulty. After all, there were times when he would have to carry Kyros (against his sacrifice’s better judgment), even if they were VERY few and far between.

“It’s alright; I can carry her to the hospital.” Glancing over at the jade haired woman, Slven smiled slightly. Kyros would murder him severely if he learned that his fighter allowed a sacrifice to carry something, and the punishment would be far harsher if Kyros found out it had been a girl sacrifice. Smiling at the two women, Slven nodded towards the park entrance.

“Well, ladies, shall we? I think the sooner we get her into someplace warm, the better…”

{SLIPout has left the PARK [music's muse] and Headed Towards the HOSPITAL [Sameritians's Deeds]}

Last edited by SLIPout on Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:48 pm

The smile she received caught her off guard for a moment, and she had to admit that Slven had a certain charm to him. Returning the smile, she lifted up the girl's purse, adding it to her shoulder as she shifted her arm to accommodate the bulk of the two bags. If they were lucky, there would be a cell phone and a number to call. At the end of the day, however, she was confident that the girl would end up where she needed to be. Better someone worry about her for a little period of time than the tears and weeping that accompanied worse fates left to a young drunk female.

“I couldn't agree more. Let's be on our way.”

Adolpha turned her gaze towards Fera, waiting for her before taking her own steps towards the entrance. Kiba's leash was wrapped securely around her hand, a soft whine coming from him as he tried to take off towards a puddle. While she normally wouldn't care, she didn't think the fluff ball wanted to walk around wet in this weather. Especially not for the length of time they'd be out and about.

[Adolpha has left the PARK: music's muse and Headed Towards the HOSPITAL: Samaritians's Deeds]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music's Muse [OPEN]   Music's Muse [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music's Muse [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next