Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starbucks ( Open to all )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Anonymous

Starbucks ( Open to all ) Empty
PostSubject: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:39 pm

The pinkish purple haired girl walked down the long street, her wallet in one hand, her cell phone in the other. Obviously she was wanting to buy something, not knowing what though. She was dressed in her usual dark colored hat, a long sleeved black shirt, and a pair of Levi’s.
Raven continued to walk down the street as her eyes glanced from person to person as she passed them, finally coming to a StarBucks that was wedged between two fast-food joints. Knowing she shouldn’t have coffee so early, cause she’d crash later on, she didn’t think it’d be a problem, besides the fact that she could pick up a news paper while she was here.

Walking up to the entrance of the StarBucks, Raven took a deep breathe as she entered, being surrounded by the different aromas of coffee flavors. Rubbing the back of her neck, Raven felt awkward; the only child there obviously. She walked towards the stack of the Daily news, picking one up, and walking towards the counter, quickly buying both a cup of coffee and a the news paper, she’d hurry towards one of the tables, that appeared empty.
The table was towards the front of the café, round with a maple top. The chairs to the side had a deep dark reddish color to the cushions. Sitting in one of the chairs, she’d place the coffee on the center of the table, as she held the news paper open, reading.
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:54 am

"Damn" He said, picking up the pace as he walked across the road. Reiji needed something to calm his raging hangover down. Even if it was by just a little bit.
Walking along, paying attention now to the shops, he spotted a Starbucks. Crap coffee, but it would have to do. Otherwise he would crash and burn right there on the street.

Pushing open the door way, his nostrils were invaded by the strong, rich smell of coffee.
Looking up at the board, he swiftly choose a cappachino. It was all he would be able to stomach.
Impatiently he ordered the hot drink, grabbed it when it was done and headed to a seat in the corner.
As soon as Reiji had sat down, he took a gulp. The hot liquid fell down his throat like a fast paced river. Shuddering slightly at the awful aftertaste that lingered in his mouth, he bend down and opened the bag that had previously been on his back.
He pulled out his laptop.

Ignoring the hustle and bustle of the shop he sat there staring at the screen.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:31 pm

Instantly looking up at the male whom walked into the StarBucks. She’d watch him for a minute, to the point where he sat down and pulled out his laptop. Afterwards she felt awkward and stared back down at the newspaper that she had bought earlier, the coffee she had also bought was probably warm by now, reaching her hand out to it, she’d take several sips before placing it back down. She absolutely hated hot coffee.

Slumping down into her chair as if to not be noticed, still feeling awkward that she stared at him for a long time. She pulled her hat down father over her face, making it stretch slightly, she’d continue to read the newspaper; though finding nothing that came to interest, she’d sigh and folded it up. Now thinking to herself she’d shake her head some, “God, I hope he didn’t see me staring.. That was rather rude of me.” She’d sigh deeply, letting out a strange groan, rolling her eyes as she stared out the shop’s window at the light snow that was falling. “Ugh..”
Back to top Go down
wasted.reality
4th year member
wasted.reality

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:40 am

After staring at the laptop for a while and tapping occasionally at the keys. Reiji looked up at a female that had bright pinky coloured hair. He had noticed out of the corner of his eye, that she had been watching him as he sat down. 'Just another school girl with nothing better to do' Reiji thought to himself.

Making up his mind not to stare back, kept looking at his work on his laptop. Then he heard a groan. Looking up he saw the last reminants of it leave the girls lips.

'What now?' He thought, people could be so bothersome, but in the same instance interesting.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:42 pm

Raven continued to stare out the window, holding her coffee in her hands, as she rested her forearms upon the newspaper. She tilted her head some, though to gaze back over at the male whom had entered only moments ago. She blinked at how he looked at her, then thought nothing of it as she shook her head some to get a few pieces of hair out of her view.

She waited a few minutes before she’d take a small sip of her coffee. Rubbing her arms against each other as they felt the warmth of the coffee heat her up, feeling cold sitting so close to the entrance, and watching the weather outside. Occasionally looking back at the male, not really knowing why though.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki
1st year member
Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:56 pm

The walk from work to home wasn’t that long, but in the chilly frosty air it was long enough to make Mitsuki slip into her jacket. Though spring was drawing nearer, the temperature certainly hadn’t improved. It was at times like these that made her wish she owned a car, but she didn’t, so walking was her only option. Sighing as she walked she reached up and pulled her hair loose from the standard work pony tail she had been wearing it in, letting the long and straight mahogany orange locks fall neatly around her shoulders. Cat ears twitching slightly as she did. Then she pulled a white handkerchief from her purse and used it to wipe away the makeup under her jaw line. When she was through the once white fabric was stained with the tan foundation she’d used, and under her jaw in black script her newly acquired true name Senseless was effectively uncovered. She didn’t want to cover it up, and it was always such a hassle to do so, but the patrons of the café where she worked weren’t the most liberal of people. In fact, one customer had the nerve to complain about his waitress sporting a ‘tattoo’. So it was either she cover it up, or look for a new job. Mitsuki obviously chose the former.

For awhile she walked in silence, letting her mind rest after the stressful day at work trying not to remember the fact that she’d have to work the same shift tomorrow. But as she walked she caught a glimpse of a Starbucks out of the corner of her eye. She paused as her head turned to look at the trademark building internally debating whether or not to go in. She was tired, cold, and her feet hurt, but the promise of warm coffee sounded like a wonderful pick me up. Her mind made up Mitsuki quickly entered the tiny store without any further hesitation, and let a quite content sigh as the aroma of espresso and other warm delights assaulted her sense of smell. Wasting no time she crossed the threshold and headed over to the counter to place her usual order of a dark cherry mocha latte. Espresso, bittersweet mocha sauce, dark cherry syrup, and steamed milk all topped with whipped cream easily made this her favorite coffee beverage.

With her drink firmly clasped between her hands Mitsuki chose a table near the centre of the room where it was warmest, and took cautious sips of her scalding drink. It was only then after she had taken her seat did she notice a slight irritation under her chin where her true name was located. What did that mean again? She had to think back to her academy days to remember…‘Oh! It means that there’s another fighter or sacrifice near.’ The only question was exactly who the person, or persons were. Setting her drink in the center of the table, Mitsuki leaned forward and let her folded arms rest upon the table as well. Carefully her eyes flickered around the patrons café, vainly trying to deduce who it was.

Last edited by Mitsuki on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:49 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo ~)
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Morrigan winked and laughed, walking ahead of her new friend into the cafe. Huhn...I wonder if they have the same drinks as Stateside...probably not, but they're sure to have tea. Only a few feet into the room, though, she tensed, a sense of unease clouding her mind for a moment before dispersing. A fighter...

She sighed, going back to her blank-faced norm, and turned back to Evangi. "Hoodie, please." Covertly, she glanced around the inside of the cafe, trying to pick out who it was. She knew she shouldn't be on edge. This was a public place, and noone would honestly think of declaring battle in a crowded room. Problem was, Morrigan had been challenged in public areas before, back in the States. The experience had left her...hesitant, to say the least.

"You feel that, Evangi?" She kept her voice low, her eyes narrowing as she scanned the tables again before spotting the guy on his laptop. "A fighter...and, if I'm not mistaken..." A flash of pink hair and an overly curious woman caught her eyes on the third sweep. "Two sacrifices." She made three quick jerks of her head toward the units.

"Quick question...They won't try anything in a crowded room, will they? I've had it happen before, back home."

Last edited by Ravyn on Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Mitsuki
1st year member
Mitsuki

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:24 pm

Once again the strange new sensation pulsed through Mitsuki’s lower jaw, and her body went rigid as she realized that more units were in the area. Though none of them were a matched pair, that she was sure of. But that fact didn’t help to sooth her nerves. As a Sacrifice who had yet to find her Fighter Mitsuki felt vulnerable amongst all the other units. Hopefully none of them would try anything here when it was so crowded. She wouldn’t put it past some units though, in her days at Seven Moons she’d come across more than one Fighter and Sacrifice with a vicious sadistic personality.

Her ruby red eyes swept over the coffee shop once again, though this time her gaze settled upon a woman who’d just stepped inside. The newcomer had to be one of the new units she’d sensed, and she looked to be talking to someone else, perhaps the second new unit she’d sensed? But whether they were a Fighter or Sacrifice Mitsuki couldn’t tell. Her name had only recently appeared, and from what she’d learned at the academy it would take some time for her to tap into all of the mysterious abilities it contained.

Mitsuki let her attention fall back to her coffee and took a small sip, testing to see if it was still scalding hot. It wasn’t, so she took another bigger drink of it before setting it back down.
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:31 am

"Why thank you young miss. I do try." Evangi bowed and followed in after her, she notice the place was a bit busy but also felt the "others" there.

"No, I dont think they will and if someone does, I can take care of it, if you like." Evangi didnt look over at Ravyn instead her eyes skimmed over the units that were here and wondered if they were all partnered. atleast one wasnt, thought she doesnt know which one. She couldnt tell just by looking. She would have to see their names.

"How about you tell me what you like, i'll get our drinks and you find a seat, if you can, try to avoid windows?" Evangi stated as she handed her back the hoodie. "Don't be afraid of prices, get what you want my treat. if its not spent here its gonna be spent somewhere else and maybe for something worth less its value and think coffee is golden. " she smirked and held her hands together and brough them to her chest as if she was thanking god or something.

[sorry for being so late, i dunno if i will be on much tomorrow, my friend is teaching me to drive and he wants me up 9am T_T that bastard!, if anything i might just make me drop me back off home before work.]
Back to top Go down
http://zhelahnmajin.deviantart.com
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:26 pm

Morrigan nodded, but didn't smile as her ears slowly flattened against her head, an obvious sign of her unease. Situations like these were why she usually avoided socializing with others. "If they have Awake tea lattes, I'll take one of those. If not, Oolong is fine." She didn't wait for Evangi to respond, having already seen a table near the inner wall that wasn't overly-close to the other fighter.

They had better keep to themselves. I can't afford a battle this soon. She pulled her hoodie back on, zipping it up before walking over to the empty table. Glancing at the sacrifices again, she realized that, given the distance between them and the fighter, neither sacrifice belonged to him. The observation made her relax a bit. She knew most fighters wouldn't battle without their sacrifices, simply because they didn't want to risk the weakness that came with fighting on Auto.

This might actually be fun...After all, they would probably not expect me to be any good. I never had help training, and I have yet (thanks to some force of luck) to meet my sacrifice. I wonder how they would fare... Of course, she didn't condone violence, but, then, her style was not the type of fighting she had come across in other Stateside units. For starters, her spells had nothing to do with the physical body. I'll just wait for someone to take the first shot at me...but I'm looking forward to seeing how they would handle me.
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Evangi headed over to the counter and was waiting behind one other person, a young female. She had light blue hair that came down to the center of her back, light skin and she was wearing glasses. The young women was twiching slightly as she ordered four large mochas. Maybe she had a little to much coffee? Evangi wondered as the women paid and moved off to the side
"Hello can I help you?" The cashier smiled at Evangi as she walked forwarded. "Um yess I need a large coffee with french vanilla and caramel. I also need an awake tea lattes, if you have them and do you have cream and sugar on the side?" "Oh yes we have that and the suger and cream are to your left." "thanks" The cashier gave Evangi the total and she passed her a credit card, once she was done she moved over to the side watching as another worker there started on the drinks she ordered. Mmmm, coffee.... She though as they pass it to her. "Thanks again" .

Evangi grabbed some sugar and cream and headed to the back where Ravyn was. "Well, they had your drink, so I'm guessing their not that different then from the states."

[morning, short... brain stil sleepzzzz.. >__<']
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:02 pm

[It's fine. You have a legitimate excuse.]

Morrigan smiled at her, accepting her tea. "Thanks. Now I know what to order for next time." She glanced around again. "If the fighter belonged with either sacrifice, he'd sit with her, even if he hated her. The three of them aren't bonded to anyone here." She took a small sip of her tea, grimacing a bit. Too hot.. Grabbing a napkin, she took the lid off and set it aside so the drink would cool more quickly.

"So...why don't you tell me some things I might need to know, now that I live here?" This was awkward for her, since it had been a while since she'd actually spoken to anyone but her parents face-to-face. "Since we need to talk, having coffee together, and all."

{GAH! Embarassed Now Ravyn gets all not-talkative again, and there isn't enough internal dialogue to make a decent-length post. I'm sorry~!}
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Evangi was busy once again like she always do, "sweeting up" her coffee. She pause and briefly looked up at Ravyn with a emabarrased look. "I dont know much, I havent been here that long and only person I knew was Suki and a student from S.Moon. I've yet to meet anyone other then yourself today." [suki and I had a lot of stuck moments. so i ended up being stuck for while... unles i go back to read stuff Evangi doesnt know much yet.]

Evangi stirred and took a sip at her coffee "Caramel, mans gift to .... well me" she smiled to herself taking another sip,she wrapped both her hands around it, letting her cold fingers devoured the heat steaming off the cup. Every sip brough warmth back to her chest and slight color to her cheeks. "I know of a few shops here, where the school is, and I know the outskirts of town pretty well. Only thing I can see that would be importan is, there are a lot of units here. Regardless if they live here orhere for misson, and weither or not your looking for your partner, your bound to meet them sooner or later. It just seems this is the place, i guess to find them." She took another sip and smiled to herself as she did enjoy her coffee very much.

Evangi looked around and liked the spot she picked, it wasn't to close to anyone and away from the windows. she wasn't to nervous thought there were more people then she would like here. It wasn't to bad, for a public place.
"I've been curious, since you said we need to talk, well in truth there is nothing that is needed. Unless you have something you wish to discuss, which is what I'm assuming since you said Need instead of Could. "
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Morrigan visibly tensed when Evangi mentioned finding her sacrifice. HELL! No, no, no! That is the last thing I need! She sighed and smiled, outwardly seeming to relax, though, in truth, her mind was raging against the possibility of meeting the other Trusted. "That's alright. I just feel awkward sitting quietly when I'm with someone else. It just doesn't seem natural, even if I can't think of anything to say."

She paused and frowned a bit, considering Evangi's words. "You said something about units on missions. What's that about?" That's right, Ravyn, focus on that which you can control. Focus on learning about the others who might become a threat to you. Forget the sacrifice issue.

Her ears twitched in irritation as one of the machines behind the counter let out a high-pitched whistle as water began to boil. "Also, you said the school. I take it there's some school that is more important than the others in this area?"
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:02 pm

"I wouldn't know just rumors I suppose, I haven't digged into them because for a while it didnt concern me and it rarely does. So i normally ignore it unless its a matter that needs my attention. " Evangi pondered for a moment, her eyes lingering on Ravyn, Does she really not know of Seven Moons. She finished off her drink and cleaned her face off, letting out a satifying sigh before leaning forward and in a low tone she ask. "Have you not heard of Seven Moons? Its the school, for our kind i guess you can say." She leaned back into her chair, "I went there when I was a bit younger, but i didnt stay long. I didnt have my unit complete and well, I don't do well in large numbers. So instead there is a young man that attents the school and i breifly speak with him instead, thought most of its useless unless your in the school, atleast from what he tells me. Since I haven't been back i wouldnt know. I mean i have Suki now so its not like i would be bothered to much, just I don't know how the would react to my return, let alone was it noticeable."

she shrugged it off and let her eyes wondered around the shop a bit, the overwhelming smell of coffee and tea made her want to get another one but she knew it was best she didnt. I dont need to be acting like im on crack. twiching is never good She return her glaze back to Ravyn and smiled softly. "But, if you wish I could show you where it's at. If anything, they would have more information then ido, hell any unit miht atleast or now. As I said, unless it something that requires my attention, I do my best to ignore it." Which depending what it is, it can be hard to ignore, curiousty killed the cat...
She though as she spaced out briefly and to her surprise a cat walks by the window which made her smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Morrigan laughed uneasily. "Of course I haven't heard of them. I'm from America, remember?" She glanced down at her tea, tasting it before putting the lid back on. "You don't do well in crowds, and I don't do well around other units. I'm not sure there's much left for me to learn...been adapting my style pretty much since the name appeared...However..." Her voice trailed off as a thought occurred. Even if I don't want anything to do with that school, I need to know what their stance is.

"If you went to this school before, perhaps you can answer one question I have..." Now she looked directly at Evangi, watching her reaction to the question that would decide where her allegience would lie. "What is their view of the bond between Fighter and Sacrifice?" As an afterthought, she decided to give Evangi a reason for the abrupt question. "This is a question that is important to me...I don't exactly fit into the traditional role of Fighter."
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Evangi wasn't quite sure how to answer that question, and the more she thought about it the more she felt useless. she chewed on her inner lip, having the urge to smoke now but did her best to just sit there. "Well, I dunno, I guess it depends on the teacher? So far i would say sacrifices are like owners and the fighters their servents,.. dont qoute me on that please. Its been awhile. As i said before, im not very well knowledgeable, im probly the worse to go to for this. More so I just wonder around. Sorry if that wasnt useful, as I said i can take you to them. Least you can do is get your questions answered by people who know what their talking about."

Evangi was very embarrassed by her lack of information, figure it might be time she speak to her insider again for insight, though its been months since she last called upon him. I guess I'll have to txt him later to arange a meeting some time soon. Evangi nodded slightly to herself before returning her attention to Ravyn. "Sorry, I might be able to help more later. Seeing how behind i am on the scoops makes me wanna find out more." she blushed slightly with embarassment and shrugged it off. "Is there anything else you wish to ask? Not to push you out the door, but after we're done here I'm heading to a bookstore a few buildings down. Your welcome to join me, I'm not rushing you just wondering if there is anything else i can help make you more confused about with my oh so great vault of knowledge." she smirked mocking her own self with that last comment.

( you make me wanna go back and read the manga again, i think i might have forgotten but then again i dont think we are completely with the manga kinda just our own thing so eh >_<')
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Morrigan frowned. "I hope you're wrong about their attitude, Evangi. I sincerely do..." She leaned back in her chair, staring at the wall. "The way I see it, the bond between a Fighter and her Sacrifice should be based on mutual Trust and Respect. They are a team, even if one is bossier than the other, and should decide things as a team. The master/servant relationship has always irked me...and it's the reason I don't want a Sacrifice."

She sighed softly, hoping she hadn't offended Evangi. She was getting fairly used to being treated poorly by other units for her beliefs in that arena. "I don't have any other pressing questions...except that I'd kinda like to know your email so we can hang out again."
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:19 pm

[I forgot i made her bring her bag, which si funny i always bring it IRL]
Evangi shrugged pulled her back to her lap and pulled out a pen, she wrote her email on a napkin and hand it to her. "Here you go, I wouldnt know about others but Suki thought i spent little time with her, she didnt treat me like something she owns. Yet if she ask something of me I would do it without question, as long as its all reasonable request. I wont harm unless its needed, and I wont do anything meaningless. Its just how i am, there could be others like that or others who do worse or better. I wouldnt know and I'm sorry again that I couldnt be of more help."

Evangi stood up and stretched breifly, feeling bones crack and hoping they werent loud. she crossed her arms over her chest and leaned on one leg. "So, is that a no to the offer then?" she just wanted to make sure, rather then walk out and desert her. Evangi eyes wondered to the other units that were there, she was happy that they all seem to have kept to themselves. Maybe their just as worried as we are against fighting, maybe she's right and I am wrong about the relationships between the units but none are the same so who knows. I guess this means I have to get out more. she frown at the thought and grumbled under her breath. People are not her strong point. I guess its fine, ... if their units. Thats a different story from normal groups of people.

Last edited by Evangi Magdalene on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:58 pm

Morrigan sighed softly in relief, taking the napkin. She'd half-expected Evangi to decide not to hand over her email address, given her own strange ideology. "Like I said, that's fine." She smiled at her new friend, tucking the napkin away in her hoodie's pocket. "You go on ahead. I'll probably just end up doing some more exploring once I finish my tea, but I can't drink and walk at the same time." She forced her tone to be bright and playful. After all, she'd only just met Evangi, and it was starting to dawn on her that she'd already placed too much faith in the other fighter.

"I'll shoot off an email when I get home, if that's fine by you." She took a sip of her tea, glancing around at the other units to see if any of them had been eavesdropping on the conversation. Since it was clear Evangi was leaving, the Trusted fighter was putting her walls back up to block out the threats that social situations posed.
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 am

"Well, I don't know about you but, I prefer not to sit along doing anything unless its reading. Things like coffee, movies, sometimes games even tend to feel depressing or at the very least sad to do alone. So would you like me to stay til your done?" Evangi eyes wondered to the counter, her eyes linger over the macadamin (hope i spelled it right) nut cookie. mmm, I haven't had one of those in awhile. She looks back and Ravyn and smiles. "I could buy a cookie and munch on it til your done, atleast then you wont be alone here, your choice." she shrugged as she sat back down, leaning her elbows against the table. "and you can email me when ever its fine, I can check it on my phone."

[Sorry that its short, i just got home from work, very busy day and gonna pass out. I can rp for a bit before work tomorrow.]
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:09 pm

Morrigan arched an eyebrow at Evangi. "Am I really so interesting that you want to waste more of your day keeping me company, Evangi?" She smiled, an attempt to soften the statement, which had come off a bit cold. "I'm really not as friendly as I have been, usually. Sorry to disappoint."

She sighed and took another sip of her tea. When she spoke again, her voice was gentler, more like it had been while she'd left herself unguarded. "Really, I am sorry. I came off a bit--I dunno, rude?--there. It happens sometimes. Force of habit, I guess..." She gave her friend a tentative smile. "I don't exactly get out much."

[It's fine. I'm just wondering what Evangi's motives are. Wink She's either really polite, really curious...or she REALLY wants a cookie Laughing]
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:34 am

Evangi shoke her head and smiled as she leaned back into her chair " I guess that makes two of us, I only go out if I must, or if I'm tired of home. Other then that I try to stay there or someplace isolated." Evangi didn't plan to answer the first question, instead she just smiled and stood up. "I'll be right back then," she said as she walked passed Ravyn and back to the counter to purchase the cookie she had her eye on and a cup of milk, then headed back to her seat.

"Mmm, I love these cookies, their one of my favorates. Macadamin nuts are really good, atleast to me and you cant have a cookie withtout a cold glass a milk dont you think?" She broke the cookie into pieces and dipped them in her milk letting them soften a little more before biting into it. "Its like biting into a milk stuffed cookie.." she said a loud as if speaking to herself.

"Well, Do you want me to go away that bad?"
Evangi stuffed another milky cookie piece into her mouth as her eyes layed on Ravyn. "If you ended up being cold towards me it wouldnt disturb me, might make me curious as to why but thats about it." She drank a bit of the milk and then ate another piece. "Everyone have their reasons to things, cant judge what you dont understand."

She stopped for a bit, and wiped her hands in a napkin, she layed her hands on her lap as she spoke. "If I'm being a bother I can just take my leave. Never good to over stay one's welcome I always thought. " Evangi did rather enjoy Ravyn company, she saw a bit of herself in the girl. Few things in common so far and it was nice to meet someone and not be on her toes all the time, though her gaurd isnt down, she just kept it at passive for the time being. The book store was really her way out of the house and if Ravyn was fine with it she would have spent that time in starbuck a bit more if anything. There wasn't any problems, she still was out of the house and she wasn't bored. She did think the girl was interesting if anything else.

Evangi eyes darted over to the enterance as two couples came in giggling and chatting away, her little happy mood changed only for a slit second and then she went back to focusing on her cookie pieces. Feeling a bit nervous she still was fine, Getting a bit crowded but I guess its fine for now. she stared down at her little mess of cookie as she spoke in a lower tone. "My only problem is numbers, Bigger equal harder, smaller equal safer in my world." She stopped in midair as she was about to eat a cookie.. Maybe i shouldnt have said that... ugh, damn me for speaking without thinking as always. She shrugged and shoved the lingering piece into her mouth.

[Oh its fine, ^_^ and We'll just have to see i suppose eh? If you need more background on her you can check out her profile if you havent already. thought I kinda wish i could add or change a few things.]
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:08 pm

"That's why I didn't want to keep you. There are almost too many units for my taste, but it's getting so the place is pretty packed." Morrigan smiled gently, not overlooking Evangi's slip-up. It hadn't taken her long to notice that she wasn't the only one keeping mum about things that were uncomfortable, so she could understand the 'oh, dear' pause that had occurred just after the comment about the numbers.

She shrugged and took a sip of her tea, noting that it was starting to go from hot-warm (which she liked) to luke-warm (which was unpleasant). "I hate to see people making themselves uncomfortable, especially if it's for my sake." Quid pro quo. If Evangi was going to reveal herself unintentionally, Morrigan may as well give her another piece of the puzzle. Besides, it wasn't as though she were giving away anything important that could come back to haunt her. She was just explaining both why she'd let Evangi borrow her hoodie, and why she'd almost pushed the fighter to the door.

Sighing, she looked at her coffee. "Offline for an hour, and I'm already suffering computer withdrawals..." She gave a startled little laugh, realizing those words hadn't stayed in her head. "You keep talking about a bookstore. What sort of books do you like to read?" The question was a bit abrupt, but she wanted to keep the conversation off herself as much as possible.

[I've already read hers. I just have this memory problem: my memory is non-existent.]
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:49 pm

[You aint the only one hun, and i think im gonna choke my sister for waking me up so early.]
Evangi smirked at her computer comment. Oh the days i use to waste up 24/7 just to play a game, music or RP online. [xD xD xD xD xD xD] She chuckled softly and finished off another milk soaked piece. "Anything really as long it has nothing to do with christopher columbus... I couldnt stand him in school over and over again, I dont wish to deal with him out of school. My favorates is fantasy, fiction, anything music or art related and a bit of manga here and there, which would depends on which store I go to." She finished off her last few pieces of cookies and started to drink her slightly warm milk, she didn't mind, becuase tasted like the cookie.

Evangi wipes her face and hands clean, her eyes focused on the napkin. "I don't mind, because you seemeda bit uncomfortable as well when i said i would leave. So who uncomfortable people keeping each other comfortable is better then one yes?" Her eyes went up to Ravyn and she smiled softly. She began to clean her area, putting all the trash one pile. "excuse me" she said as she stood up and threw the trash out in the bin near by. "Sorry, didnt want a mess." she said as she sat back down, letting her hands rest on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starbucks ( Open to all )   Starbucks ( Open to all ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starbucks ( Open to all )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next