Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost again [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Lost again [open] Empty
PostSubject: Lost again [open]   Lost again [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:27 am

Just great. Somehow he got lost again... that was just ridiculous. How long he was already a student? How many hours, days, months he spend in classes, walking through corridors... getting lost in unfamiliar building...
That was just his luck.

Or maybe, that was because he stayed up late, and then didn't pay attention to where he was going. Yeah, that definitely was that. Buying playstation and learning how to use it all night was after all wrong decision. But he couldn't help it, once he started it was so fascinating, almost hypnotizing.
"That's not my fault" he murmured, causing more people to look at him.
And there were already many people staring, probably because he was wearing kimono. Not many people these days were wearing it so casually, and for sure any of them wasn't attending university. Susumu didn't cared about surprised gazes and whispers behind his backs. It was always like that - he got used to it.

Maybe it would be better if he stopped? Or maybe he should simply ask someone for directions... no. Fighter kept walking, using this occasion to look around. Commoners were after all fascinating.
For example, how could this guy he just went by, wear so tight pants? His legs looked painfully squeezed, not to mention his crutch. Or maybe he just have small dick, so it isn't painful... he thought, scratching back of his head.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Mitsuki
1st year member
Mitsuki

Lost again [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost again [open]   Lost again [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:54 am

Seriyu hardly ever left the academy. In fact she wasn’t exactly sure when she last left. Was it a week ago? Or a month ago? Not that it really mattered. What mattered right now was locating the library in this huge god forsaken building. Having read nearly all the books worth reading in Seven Moon’s library she’d been all but forced to leave the school grounds in search of new material. After all the University library was supposed to be just as good if not better than the one at her school. So the commute across town and the ten minute walk here was worth it. Getting lost however when she was so close to her destination was not. Really how big could one building be? She was almost tempted to ask for directions. Almost. Seriyu avoided talking to strangers if at all possible.

Turn after turn, hallway after hallway. It never ended and she swore she was going in circles. Shouldn’t a building this big have signs? She wondered coming to a stop to rest. Carefully letting her backpack slide off her shoulders and onto the floor next to her she leaned back against a wall and tilted her head back to sigh. She should have just stayed at the academy. She bit her lip resisting the urge to sigh again when her body tensed. Seven years of training at Seven Moons hadn’t gone to waste on her. As soon as the other Fighter was in range she’d sensed him. Her tiny hands curled into fists at her side and stormy grey eyes scanned the hallway trying to pick out who it was among the crowd of college students.

Her gaze came to settle upon the least likely of sorts. A dark haired teen wearing the most striking and out of place outfit. A kimono. Did people really still wear those? The question piqued her interest, but only slightly. She couldn’t let her guard down when another Fighter was around. Even if he did look harmless. Looks could be deceiving.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Lost again [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost again [open]   Lost again [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:21 am

Susumu felt that one. Strangers gaze settling upon him, along with annoying, unpleasant ring of fighter. He wanted to frown, sigh, or simply prick his ears... but he wasn't so naive to do it. If there was fighter around that could mean many things, mostly bad, or, even worse, annoying things.
Like, someone send by Ritsu-san to call Susumu back to Academy. Or some idiotic tester wanting to try his strength. Or, which was most annoying of all annoying things, fighter that didn't know about units. Then he would have problem; tempted to ignore that person, but also wanting to approach them.

He looked around, acting as normal as he could, pretending that he has no idea that there was other fighter around.
To who did that ring belong...? Ah, there she was. Small girl leaning against wall. Obviously staring at him.
What would she do if he came closer and said something? Scared? Try to pick a fight? Think that he was picking her up?

That was worth try, plus, Susumu was tired of being alone. He needed someone to talk to, even if that was other (probably dangerous or annoying, or both) fighter.
"Lost?" he smiled at her, unconsciously tilting his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Mitsuki
1st year member
Mitsuki

Lost again [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost again [open]   Lost again [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:49 pm

Oh no, he’s looking this way. Seriyu bit back the worried expression that threatened to take over. She shouldn’t be scared, after all she was going to graduate Seven Moons soon. This is what all those years of training had been for. Still her nerves were jumpy, as if someone had just electrocuted them. Just calm down and take a deep breath, she told herself forcefully digging her finger nails into her palms. Besides so far the other Fighter had given no indication of wanting to start a fight, and she didn’t sense a Sacrifice around so hopefully this would turn out to just be a friendly encounter. Or rather as friendly as two stranger Fighters meeting by accident could be.

She pushed off the wall she was leaning against and stood up straight her head held high, the last thing she wanted to do was appear weak or scared. She was ready for whatever he would throw at her, or at least she appeared to be.

Lost? She blinked confused, obviously expecting the first thing to come out of his mouth to be a spell even though they were in a public place. Quickly she smoothed away the slight shock from her features letting a more indifferent expression take its place. “I’m trying to find the library,” she replied answering his question and possibly his next one if he decided to ask where she was headed. “Are you supposed to be in some play? The question slipped out without her meaning for it to. But she had to wonder, why on earth was he wearing a kimono?
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Lost again [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost again [open]   Lost again [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:08 pm

There it was, this amusing, shocked expression. Why it was so great to see peoples shocked faces? Susumu had no idea why he liked to see that expression... he just liked it, and that's it. Nothing more to that.
Corners of his lips twitched, ready to widen smile, maybe even turn into laughter, if there was something funny. Although he was lost and wandering around with no idea where he was for more that an hour, fighter was still in good mood. Very optimistic, and full of admiration for all those weirdos walking around and trying to look intelligent. Obviously, he was one of biggest weirdos in building, but that fact didn't occurred to him.

"Then, you're really lost" Susumu nodded his head as if he wasn't lost himself. Well, he was, but now they were talking about her. And, he could not be sure where he was, but he knew, that nowhere near library. If they were near library, Susumu would recognize surroundings... and now he wasn't.
"Putting that aside, when elementary school kid need from univ library?" was it too much to call her elementary school kid? But she looked so small and fragile. But still, elementary school? He probably went to far again. Not that it mattered, after all he couldn't take his words back... no. He wasn't even thinking about taking it back, since now he focused on her question.
"Play... ? Oh, this" fighter poked his chest with finger, pointing kimono. Sometimes people were getting wrong idea seeing him walking around in kimono. "Nope. That's what I usually wear, since I care about my future offsprings."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost again [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost again [open]   Lost again [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost again [open]
Page 1 of 1