Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fashion of the Seaons ( Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

Fashion of the Seaons ( Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Fashion of the Seaons ( Open to all)   Fashion of the Seaons ( Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:10 pm

A grin formed on Evangi face, her cheeks rosey red from the cold wind beating against it but still she smiled , happy and slightly excited that she didn't turn the wrong way and missed the small shop. She was less concerned that Suki would get sick now.

Her step quickened as she looked up at the small sign hanging off the building. A slightly old Oak wood sign that hung off the building, its words carved into it and painted a sparkling silver "Fashion of the Seaons" the sign read. She enjoyed stores like this one, the small building old fashion design gave it a warm cozy feeling from just staring at it.

Evangi eye's wondered to the store's windows, from what she could make out from beyond the sun's reflection the clothing was modest as well it gave off a slightly older fashion season to it. She turned to Suki and notice it might not have been her sacrifice taste in clothing but she figure she should be able to find her something, anything that the girl might slightly like.
Evangi tugged at the main door slightly, a sign hanging behind the glass of it stating "Open" swung and tapped the glass as she opened the door. A gentle ring of bells filled the small shop, from behind the door three silver bells hung. Yet another shop that used the wonderful idea of bells. Evangi smiled loving the sound of the silver bells.

They were hit by a slight heat wave, inside felt as cozy and warm as the outside made it seem. Her cold shiver melted away not only from the store's heat but its beauty, the inside gave the sensation of a old cottage and made her want to sit down and just relax somewhere, a book at hand or just listening to refreshing sound of a fireplace. There weren't many people here, an elderly couple and a young man stood at the far end of the store. You could tell just from looking at the young man that he worked here. He turned and greeted Evangi and Suki with a smile as he walked into the room, a huge box in hand. He was wearing a navy blue button down shirt with dark pants, He had a apron over his outfit which was covered in dust and pieces of tap. His hair a pitch black and eyes of dark forest green, he wasn't pale but you could tell he didn't have much of a tan. His smile was warm and welcoming though brief as he went about putting the box away.

The elderly couple stood at the front counter chatting away quietly about something, the elderly women seem to have notice them, making brief eye contact with Evangi and returning to her conversation. She was slightly short and thin, her hair was almost all grey though you can see this one strike barely on the top layer of her hair that was still dark and revealed that she was once ared head. The elderly man stood behind the wooden counter, his hands resting upon it, he was tracing the lovely design that as carved into the counter as he listened to the women. Nodding every so often, his eyes never leaving her sight. Aw, his wife? Evangi wondered, He didnt stare at the women with annoyance but more so it was gentle, amused and a little concern. Maybe? 
Evangi turned to Suki slightly embarrassed, she felt Suki wouldn't approve of the clothing here. It wasn't what most youngsters would wear "Look around, I know it might not be your taste but maybe you might find something"
Back to top Go down
http://zhelahnmajin.deviantart.com
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Fashion of the Seaons ( Open to all)   Fashion of the Seaons ( Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Evangi began to wonder off into the store, rubbing her arms together as her body adjust to the room's temperature. She took a deep refreshing breath in and smiled to herself, she had forgotten that Suki was near by, and started to relax. The store was cozy and felt more of a home then a clothing shop. Her dark grey eyes wondered around the store, since she no longer had her jacket she needed something new to wear. Out the corner of her eye she notice a dark coat hanging at the far end of the room. She quicky turned on her heels and head towards it, Oh my what's this... She thought as she came closer, and without noticing the big box approuching her from the side before it was to late. Evangi and the store's Clerk collide knocking her back on the ground and the clerk let out a gasp of surprise as he fell back, the box falling on top of him and breaking open., clothes came pouring out of it and on to Evangi. "Oh No, are you ok miss?" The Clerk struggled to get back on his feet, pushing the now empy broken box aside and pulling the clothing off Evangi's head. "I'm quite alright.... just startled" Evangi said as she brush the rest off. Her face burning with embarrasment. Stupid me.. I need to watch where I'm going... "I'm sorry Miss I didn't see you there, kinda hard to see where I'm going with that box in hand." He offered his hand to Evangi to help her up. " Are you sure your ok?" " Yes, I'm fine." Evangi stared at his hand and shoke her head in decline to his help as she got up on her own. She brushed off her clothes as dried dirt from her shirt came off. Oh lovely, yes dirty their merchandise so that its something I'll need to replace. " I'm alright, what about you? Let me help you with that box." Evangi started picking up the clothes and folding them back into the box. The Clerk chuckled "You dont have to, I have to take them back to the back now. Their all messed up. Oh.. Its not your fault dont worry about it Miss." "Evangi, please... Miss makes me feel old.." Evangi said as she placed two shirts in the box and looked up at the young man. "Hi, I'm Eric and sorry about that Evangi." "Is everything alright here Eric, this young lady isnt hurt is she?" The old man from the counter was now standing beside Eric with a soft smile on his face but his eyes showed concern. "No Boss, everything is fine. She offered to help clean it up. Sorry I should maybe just use smaller boxes while the store is open so no one gets hurt." "Thats wonderful to know, I'm sorry about that young lady, the boy seems to be always in a rush these days." The old man patted Eric on the back and smiled as he turned, returning to where the elderly woman was.
Back to top Go down
Michi
1st year member
Michi

PostSubject: Re: Fashion of the Seaons ( Open to all)   Fashion of the Seaons ( Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:12 pm

Middle aged woman, being obviously nervous entered shop. She looked around, looking for something, or maybe someone ...
Then she came to shop counter, gazing at owner desperately.
"Excuze me, I'm looking for my daughter ... she is rather easy to spot ... long pink hair and- SUKI!" she noticed pink haired girl in passage between shelves with clothes. "Suki, I looked everywhere for you! Why did you turned your phone off, do you know how worried I was!?" she almost run to girl and hold her hand quite forcefully. "We are going home. You're grounded my lady! We will talk about it in home really ... I'm very sorry for trouble." woman nodded her head to owner and pulled Suki with her. "Goodbye and thank you for help." she opened door and left, bringing pink haired girl with her.

[Suki has left City centre and going Home]
Back to top Go down
Evangi Magdalene
Seven Moons Graduate
Evangi Magdalene

PostSubject: Re: Fashion of the Seaons ( Open to all)   Fashion of the Seaons ( Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Evangi and Eric jumped slightly in surprise at the womens voice. "SUKI", was all Evangi heard which made her turn her head. She realize the women was her mother "Excuse me..." She said to Eric without even looking at him, as she darted off towards them trying to catch them before they left. When she made it to the stores fronts doors, Suki and her mother was nowhere to be seen.
Evangi was concerned and wondered what was that all about, I knew something was up, Suki isn't the worlds best lier.
Evangi didnt return to the store, instead she began walking down the street towards her place. She was growning hungry again and her body tired from the lack of sleep and rest it has went through.
"food and sleep is what I need most, if Suki needs me she has my cell number now."
She mummbled to herself as she picked up her speed,
Follow the yellow brick road. More like follow the concret road thats covered slightly in dirty snow

[Evangi has left Fashion of the seasons and is heading to Home (outside of town, Evangi's Place)]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fashion of the Seaons ( Open to all)   Fashion of the Seaons ( Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fashion of the Seaons ( Open to all)
Page 1 of 1