Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laying in the Leaves (Ended)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Anonymous

Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:17 am

Raven blinked several times as she looked over at Ai again, smiling, then giggled some as she'd lower her head, raising her shoulders up, rubbing the back of her head slightly. "Kyuketsuki is japanese for Vampire. I'm sorry if I confused you!" She'd glance away blushing as she felt embarrassed as to going so far to studdying the Japanese word of Vampire.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:08 am

Juuri glanced at her fighter incredulously. "Ai. You're Japanese. We're IN Japan. Honestly, silly girl!" she crinkled her icy eyes laughing. She didn't mean any offense of course, just found the situation humorous. She then clapped her hands together once more, startling Sora, who she had placed back on the ground (and who was once again eating the clump of mushy snow.) "So. Off to this weird Victorian store?" the girl smiled pleasantly as she offered the option.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:54 am

She gazed back over at Juuri, giggling at her remark, though she shook her head "You'd be surprised at how many people wouldn't know what a Kyuketsuki is." Raven then glanced down at Sora, pushing him away from the snow. "Silly puppy I've ever seen." She thought before speaking aloud. "It might just be me, I love the mythical creature." She said lowly, rather embarrassed at her foundness. Though she looked back up at the two girls, "Alrighty then!" She's return her smile.
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:40 pm

Ai smiled and nodded to Raven. She then turned to Juuri and stuck her tongue out. "You're so mean Juuri! I just don't get out much and I'm not solely Japanese. Mostly but I still have a little European in me, somehow." Ai smiled again and rubbed the back of her head.

A quick series of beeps alerted her to her watch that she had forgotten about. Smiling politely at the other girls she reached into her pocket and grabbed out a medicine bottle. "Please excuse me for a moment. I have to take my medicine before I have a fit." The girl quickly downed the pills and turned back to the two girls.

Cocking her head she gave both of them a timid smile. "Well now that we're back on topic, I have to stop by my house to drop off Sora. I don't think they'll let little doggies in. So I guess I'll just meet you guys there. Well if that's okay?"
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:55 pm

As she lifted herself up off the ground and dusted the snow off, Juuri grimaced at the wet spots down her legs. "Wonderful." she rolled her eyes.
"Maybe I just read too much manga." she admitted, unphased. As Ai took the medicine, Juuri simply brought her eyes around the park, which was still busy as ever. The hot chocolate smell still lingered in the air, but she figured she could wait.
"I didn't even think about puppies not being allowed in, but you're right. We wouldn't want him tearing up the ruffles or tailcoats." she smiled at the puppy. "We'll meet you there then. Ready, Raven? Oh, I'm sorry. Is there anything you need to take care of first?" she asked, feeling silly for not taking the other's plans into consideration eariler.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:07 pm

When Kyo entered the park she saw a few girls standing a few feet away ´´Mybe they can help me. Even though it would be a little crazy going over to them and saying ´Hi i don´t know who i am but one of you maybe does. If you do please tell me because i don´t remember at all.´That sure sound stupid but what other choice do i have?´´
She walked over to them and decided to start what she planed ´´Hello....um...i just wanted to ask if anyone of you knows who i am because well i don´t and i just wanted to ask that´s all.´´Kyo was smiling nervously at them ´They are so going to think i´m crazy but i have nothing to loose anyway so it doesn´t matter.´

(i hope you don´t mind me joining)
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Raven smiled at the two, as she softly laughed at how their personalities corresponded with each other’s. Though she watched curiously when Ai took her medicine, before she’d nod at her plans to go home. “Yeah, I don’t think they let little puppies inside.” She’d grin, still in her kneeling position Raven scratched behind Sora’s head, before she’d stand up moments after Juuri had. Not really bothered by the wetness on her dark colored jeans.

Raven had glanced over at Juuri, once opening her mouth to speak, she heard another approach them, almost jumping at the sound of another female’s voice. Swirling her head to the side almost as quickly as she could to give a good look at the person whom had joined them. As she neared the end of her question, Raven felt dumbfounded. “What an odd question..” Feeling sad as Raven thought this, she shook her head being polite as she’d answer her question. “I-I don’t think I do, I’m sorry.”

Raven glanced to the ground, staring at a small clump of mushy, muddy snow that Sora was again trying to eat. She'd then glance up at the female. wanting to hold her tongue, but still; curiosity hasn't killed this neko yet. "If you don't mind me asking, how come you don't remember who you are?" Raven burst out softly, before rethinking the question "Wow... That was pretty stupid Raven.. Yeah! I have an Idea! Lets ask her WHY she doesn't know.. Baka." Raven sighed mentally, though kept looking over at the new female whom had joined them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Kyo looked at the dark pink-haired girl who spoke to her and smiled at her sadly ´´The last thing i remember was waking up in a hospital and the doctor telling me i have amnesia, a few brocken ribsnow and something else i don´t remember anymore. And now i´m wandering around searching for someone who knows me. But sorry if i was bothering you.´´ ´Of caurse i am bothering them the best thing i can do is go away and don´t be a nuisance anymore.´at that thought tears started to fall down her cheeks but either did she notice them nor did she care to wipe them away.
´´Thank you for your help and sorry for bothering you all.´´she said bowing deeply to the girls and turning around to go away slowly. ´Well i´ll just have to continue the search then. I mean there has to be someone who knows me and can he-´´her thoughts were interupted as she tripped over a root and fell to the ground ´´Really now, why does something like this always happen to me? I don´t think i have ever known anyone who tripped over a stupid root.´´she mummbled to herself angryly and tried to stand up. ´Seems like i´m a clumsy person at least i know one more thing now.´
When she stood again she dusted her clothes of and as she took the first step she noticed a pain in her ankle which seemed to be sprained.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:56 pm

Raven looked down again, sadden at how she woke up to this, but realized that the other female was now crying, suddenly reacting to her leaving "O-Oh, You weren't bothering us! It's alright, really." Raven tried to cheer her up with a bright and welcoming smile, though she had stood there watching her walk away. As she turned to looked back at Juuri and Ai, she had seen the girl trip over a root that was dangerously sticking out, knowing she would have tripped over it too.
Raven quickly dashed over to her, helping her up and over to a bench near by. "Are you alright!?" She'd look at the ankle on the foot that she had caught in the root with, feeling around as she had noticed it hurt her. "It looks sprained,” Stating the obvious she felt very stupid, but continued on anyways “would you like help to the hospital or something?" Raven glanced up at the female as the voice inside of her head kicked in again "Of course I should take her to the hospital! What are you crazy?" Mentally rolling her eyes at her conscious, she’d gaze up at the female.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Kyo looked down at the other girl with a scared expresion ´´No way. I don´t want to go to the hospital. That´s were i´m coming from now and i was runing away from there i don´t want to go there again.´´she said starting to cry again but she suddenly had a character switch again and was smiling brightly at the other girl ´´By the way my name is Kyo. What´s yours? How old are you? I´m 15, i like the color red and i just love your hair it´s really cute. How about you? What´s your favorite color?´´ and then she realized how she was acting ´Oh my, she must think i´m crazy....even i think i´m crazy. What the hell was that just now?´´she asked herself with a confused expresion.
´´I´m sorry for acting so weird, i don´t know what that was just now.´´
Kyo was smiling at the other girl and pulled her up so that she was now siting beside Kyo on the bench ´´I´m ok now....i think my ankle doesn´t even hurt that bad anymore so don´t worry.´´ at least she could try not to bother anyone ´But it really doesn´t hurt that bad anymore, maybe because of my weird act just now. If it wasn´t because of this then i don´t know why else. It´s like i have more energy now, like i just woke up from a nap.´as weird as it was at the moment she didn´t really care as long as she didn´t have to go to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Raven blinked, and tried to calm her down when she started to cry again, realizing that the hospital really wasn't the best place to go in her situation. Though as her personality changed once again, Raven just smiled and continued to company her as she answers her questions, "My name's Raven, I'm going to be 15 near the end of spring. Thanks, I like your hair as well, it's a pretty brown color! And my favorite color is also red!" Raven continued to smile as she answered the random questions thrown at her, not minding them at all. "No, It's okay. Maybe your in shock or something?" She'd tilt her head to the side, though once she thinks about it, that didn't really make sense.
Raven sat besides her, though sitting in a weird position where she had her legs pulled up to her chest, she clings to them. Laying her head on her knees as she gazes over at the female, still giving a pleasant smile, even if she felt a bit out of character. Perhaps it was just her being nice. "That's good, but I wouldn't try to stand for a while, it might still hurt." Raven felt and saw the strong emotion that she felt about going to the hospital, though knowing she; herself wasn't affraid of the hospital, going there many a times when she was little, she knew the fear. "We can wait here till your ankle feels better enough for you to walk on it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Kyo smiled at the other girl ´´Is that alright? I wouldn´t want to bother you and your friends and by the way you can call me Kyo-chan. May i call you Raven-chan?´´ she didn´t felt like talking politely to the other girl but hoped that Raven wouldn´t be bothered by it.
´Maybe she´s right. Maybe i´m just in shock. Well i hope it doesn´t mean i´m a freak or something like that.´
As she tried to stand up she noticed her ankle didn´t hurt at all anymore and smiled at the slightly younger girl ´´It doesn´t hurt anymore. Maybe it wasn´t sprained and just looked like it.´´Kyo offered the younger girl a hand so she could stand up too.

(sorry it´s so short, kind of a writers block)
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:12 pm

( it's okay ^_^ )

Raven nodded and giggled softly at the other girl "It's alright you can call me Raven-Chan, we were heading over to this Victorian and Cosplay store, if you want to come, Kyo-Chan?" She offered, cretin that Ai and Juuri wouldn't mind if she invited her, like Ai had said "The more the merrier."
Raven took her hand softly, standing up. Even at the short of a sitting, she'd stretch in an odd way: reaching her arms up to the sky, then twisted letting out an odd cat sound "Me-er-uw" before collapsing from the hips up, then standing up straight. Raven smiled warmly at Kyo-Chan, tilting her head to the side "That's great! I'm glad it doesn't hurt."
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:51 am

Ai laughed lightly at Raven then looked at the other girl. "We really don't mind having more people join us on our adventure to the cosplay store. It is always more fun with more people. And I'm sorry I don't think I know who you are. I'm really, really sorry. However it is good to meet you!"

Smiling again and glancing at Juuri quickly the girl tugged a little on Sora's leash and watched as the puppy stared up at her expectantly. Another smile graced her features and she returned her eyes to the girls. " Well I guess I'll go now and drop Sora off then meet you guys."
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:16 am

Juuri noticed something the other two must have overlooked. "Uhm, I don't mind if you join us." she stated politely, but still cooly. "But you must know who you are now, as you've introduced yourself. I'm Juuri Mizukuro." she didn't bother bowing, knowing it was a bit rude, but as none of the other girls had, she didn't see a need to.
Turning to her fighter, the silver haired girl smiled. "All right. I guess we'll meet you there then. Bye Sora!" she exclaimed, bending down to pet the puppy who seemed so eager to get away.
"Oh." she added, turning back to Kyo. "If you escaped the hospital, people are most likely looking for you by now. We might want to get going." she glanced at the ankle which really had seemed to be sprained. "And you NEED to get that checked out as soon as you can. Even if simply by a local nurse at your school or something."

Juuri felt a bit old, even though herself and Ai were the oldest there, and Ai was actually older than herself. Being the only one in college just gave some people a complex when they were around high schoolers, and she was no exception.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:29 am

Raven glanced over at Ai and Juuri, smiling as she'd kneel over to scratch Sora's head softly before they departed. She then glanced over at Juuri, standing up, as she'd tilt her head to the side, realizing this just now. "Perhaps my Notes are getting full.." She thought before she'd nod, agreeing. "Now that you've mentioned it, It's hard to believe someone who knows their name, but not know who they are.." Raven thought for a moment, mentally writing that down in her Notes.

She nodded at Juuri, "That's true." Taking a step forward, not really knowing where to go, she glanced over at Kyo-Chan, gazing back over at Juuri. "She sounds old when she says that." Raven thought before she'd whisper to herself "Hush Up.." Then acting as if she hadn't said anything Raven looked down at the ankle, "Juuri's right, you should really get that checked." Raven gave a gentle grin then looked at Juuri as if to say 'Lead The Way'.
Back to top Go down
Ai
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:01 am

Ai gave a little wave and began to tug Sora away. This time the dog came willingly. She smiled down at him and praised him gently. "Good job little guy." Said pup wagged his tail and ended up moving his whole back end. Again glancing over her shoulder she called out a goodbye and then she was gone.

[Ai has left THE PARK and is heading HOME.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:53 am

Kyo looked at the silver haired girl still smiling ´´The reason why i know my name is pretty easy: i have a bracelet with that name on it and if i assume right then it´s really mine. Why i know my age? That´s because the doc said i´m about 15 and about my favorite color, i don´t know what it was before but now it´s red. I hope that clears everything up.´´
´Gee, seems like they think i´m faking this.´ then she turned to Raven and bowed ´´Thank you for your kind offer but i can´t come with you and besides i don´t want to be a bother. And i´m sure i am. But thank you for your help, Raven-chan.´´Kyo nodded to the silver-haired girl cooly and winked to Raven and the brown haired girl smiling. She would just sit on a bench and take a little break because she didn´t want to leave the park. The park was quiet and peaceful and it looked really beautiful.
Kyo set on a bench under a tree and sighed with closed eyes. It was such a nice feeling even thought it was cold she felt warm ´I´ll stay here for a while. At the moment i don´t feel like going somewhere noisy and crowed. It´s much better to stay in the park.´
Back to top Go down
Raven
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Raven glanced back and froth between Kyo-Can and Juuri. "She has a point" She thought "Though wouldn't someone had come to pick her up from the hospital?" Raven kept that to herself, as she'd smiled warmly "Alright then, though your not much of a bother to me." Raven gave a respectful bow towards her. "And your very welcome."Watching Kyo-Chan sit down, Raven then looked towards Juuri and smiled warmly. "I'm ready any time you are, Juuri."

(( Sorry it's short @_@; I'm going brain dead. ))
Back to top Go down
May
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:21 pm

May stopped in a parking lot by the park and parked her motorcycle. She had felt like something bad had happened to Kyo so she followed the connection between then to here. May ran in the direction leading to Kyo. As she ran a million thoughts ran through her head. Oh Kyo.. I hope you are ok. This is all my fault. If I hadn't left I bet nothing would have happened to you. Maybe she just fell or something. God I hope she nothing happened to her. She thought panicking. She saw a few figures in the distance and sighed in relief when she realised one of them was Kyo. She reconised another girl out of the three but didn't know why. She finally reached them and stopped running. She was panting hard by now and was tired as hell. "Kyo! Are you ok? Oh god, I'm sooo sorry I left the house. I was scared I would have to go to the hospital. I had the feeling Dad would find me. Oh I am so sorry." She said in a rush.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:34 pm

Kyo looked at the girl in front of her with a shocked expresion ´She is talking to me, right? Which means she knows who i am.´ relieved that she finaly found someone who seems to be close to her she smiled at the other girl ´´That means you know who i am, right? That´s great then you can help me. You know the last thing i remember is waking up in a hospital and the doc said i have amnesia and now i was walking through the town searching for someone who knows me. It´s great luck for me that you found me.´´
Kyo stood up and hugged the slightly smaller girl as her eyes started to tear ´´I´m so glad, i was all alone and scared. Thank you for finding me.´´she wiped the tears away and then remembered something ´´I forgot to ask, what´s your name? And who are you to me?´´the chocolate haired girl was smiling brightly now and she was really happy that she met the blond girl. And even though she didn´t exactly know why, Kyo felt like this person was pretty important to her.
Back to top Go down
May
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:47 pm

May's expression turned from one of relief to one of shock as Kyo hugged her. She couldn't believe her ears. She doesn't remember anything? Me? The fact we are Sacrifice and Fighter? The fact I confessed to her? Everything? Why? This is all my fault! God, I shouldn't have left her alone. No! This isn't happening! She thought as she wrapper her arms around Kyo. She felt her knees go week and felt tears burn in her eyes. "My name is May. I am your Fighter. You don't remember that though right? God, its all my fault. This happened because I left. I always mess things up. I should have just let them take me to the hospital." She rambled as tears fell down her cheeks. She felt herself lean against Kyo. May felt like she should just go jump off a cliff. It would be better then. Kyo was hurt because of her. "Kyo, how did this happen? I mean, did you just lose your memory?" May said as she detatched herself from Kyo. She wobbled a little but held herself steady. Now is not the time to faint. Kyo needs me. I need to be strong. She thought determined.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:10 pm

Kyo felt May lean against her and she could feel that the other girl started to cry ´´Nice to meet you...again May. The doc said i don´t remember because i was hit by a car and he said that i have some broken ribs but it doesn´t really hurt at all. And you don´t have to apologize it´s not your fault, it was the stupid driver and the stupid me who ran into a car. Don´t worry it´s not you fault, May-chan.´´she pated the blond haird girls head and smiled softly at her ´The only thing i don´t get is the part with the fighter. What does that mean? Who´s fighting against who?´
Kyo put her hands on May´s shoulders and leaned close to her, so that their faces were just a few inches away´´Please don´t cry May-chan. And please tell me what does that mean ´fighter´? Am i a fighter too? And against who are we fighting?´´
Back to top Go down
May
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:28 pm

May frowned. "I am your Fighter and you are my Sacrifice. I listen to your command, no matter what. We aren't really fighting against anyone. Ugh! Its so hard to explain. I'm not sure how to do this. Well.. A Fighter is part of a unit and the Sacrifice is the other part. A Fighter fights in spell battles of sorts. The Sacrifice takes the damage while the Fighter deals the damage. Its all rather complex. We are like two halfs of a whole. A chord of sorts connects us. Its how I found you. I followed it to you. I felt as though you were hurt so I had to find you and help you. I was so worried. I rode past the speed limit to get here." May explained. She sighed as she sat down and looked up at the sky. The sun shone brightly and hurt May's eyes so she pulled her sun glasses out of her coat pocket and put them on with her good hand. She then remember her broken hand and sighed. She needed to get that checked out before it healed wrong. On the way here the roads were horrible though and she almost crashed at least five times. She had to watch over Kyo so she couldn't get her hand checked on. Since Kyo was here, May guessed Kyo ran away from the hospital so she doubted the girl wanted to go back. Not much I can do about it though. I should at least make sure her ribs heal right though. May's thoughts whirled around her head.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Kyo looked down on May May-chan do you hate me now. I mean for not remembering anything, i´ll do my best to remember again. But please don´t be mad.´´she sat down beside May and hugged her ´I kind of get this whole fighter secrifice thing. Even though i don´t get everything yet but i don´t want May-chan to feel bad.´
Kyo grabed May´s good hand and pulled her up ´´Come on May-chan let´s go home....wherever home is. I´m kind of hungry and i bet you´re too so we should go and eat something. Don´t you think so too?´´and like that she started to pull her through the park ´´Ne, May-chan tell me something about myself? How an i? My character i mean. And my parents? Do you know them? Please, tell me everything.´´the chocolate haired girl smiled at May brightly. She was curious what she will hear from her fighter and she hoped it was nothing bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Leaves (Ended)   Laying in the Leaves (Ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laying in the Leaves (Ended)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next