Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frozen Lake [ENDED]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Frozen Lake [ENDED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:27 am

“Yeah, I’m sure we’ll bump into each other again…” She took her left hand out of her pocket to wave over her shoulder, “We have a habit of doing that.” She needed to hurry if she didn’t want to be scolded by Aya-chan for being out in the cold too long, and her fingers and toes agreed, but she didn’t feel like it. She kept the slow, quiet pace; eyes dancing over the park from the few people that had gathered so she could drift in the endless sea she created. She needed these few minutes to clear before facing him because he could read her like a book. Times like these made her wish she didn’t have brothers, though she wouldn’t trade them for everything.

[Nori has left the Park and headed to the Back Alleys]

Last edited by nori on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Frozen Lake [ENDED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Lake [ENDED]   Frozen Lake [ENDED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Seeing Nori wave and go away Ayame let out sigh of relief. She was tired, and being with other people was making her even more tired. Slumping into squat in the middle of frozen lake she rested head on knees. Her sleeping habits were lately even worse than usual. Adding to that work overload, Ritsu and panic attack she had earlier during day, she felt on verge of passing out.
"Ah, damn." yawning widely she got up and slided back to scary snowman at shore. Passing him with slight chuckle she catched her bags from bench and rubbed red from lack of sleep eyes.
"At least they fit my hair." she mumbled looking around. it was too cold to sleep outside, and she didn't want to get back home ... she didn't want to go anywhere. Staying there would be good enough. she though pouty, but headed to park exit. Since I'm up anyway, I can go visit Ritsu. she giggled remembering "Ritsu" made of snow. Yeah, that was reason good enough to visit 7 Moons.

[Ayame has left the Park and heading to 7 Moons Academy]
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net

Frozen Lake [ENDED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2