Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guiltless Sacrifice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:40 pm

I love sweets but I can't have them. I'm diabetic.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:47 pm

doesn´t matter May-chan i´ll just eat them for the both of us Very Happy Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Well that is what. I'm told. I do eat sweets occasionally but then I take a shot of some stuff to keep me from going into shock. Which I have before. That was scary. Thank you Nana-sama!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:54 pm

don´t worry it´s nothing... Embarassed
i just hope that you don´t mind talking about this Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:58 pm

Oh I don't! Now I am hungry!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:58 pm

...yeah me too Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:59 pm

So adorable! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:06 pm

*blushing madly and looking away shyly* th-thank you ve-ry much...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:24 pm

No problem! afro
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:57 am

I was told that I am borderline diabetic due to my fathers blood so I can't have them too often. Hence the reason why I have it on occasion.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:24 pm

Wow really. That's terrible.

I just eat way to many sweets or I used too until it started to mess with the medication that I'm on. I hate that junk so much.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:33 pm

ah~ I'd like to eat sweets as well ... but in most cases my personality don't allow me. If I have to chose between sweets and keeping money ... I'd keep money.
lol ... that's horrible presonality, being stingy is no good ...
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:16 pm

It can be a good thing some times though. It just depends on the circumstances. I'm kind of stingy too so don't feel bad.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:19 pm

well, my mom always say I shouldn't be so stingy ... but it's connected to act that I'm also extremly lazy, and rather than go to shop I prefer lie on bed all day ...
speaking of shops I need to go to shop and buy shoes for horse riding. It's already to cold for sneakers.
ah~ but those shoes are so expensive~
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:11 am

I don't really like to shop much. I never have. I don't get out of my house much except for school, going to church and sometimes going with my friends to a movie.

Maybe you could find some of those riding boots on sale? It could happen.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:16 am

I hate shopping unless I really need to. I am so cheap but some of my items have even outlasted a name brand item.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:50 am

LOL. I know what you mean. I've got a lot of stuff like that. I think I have from elementary school that I still wear. It still fits and everything. LOL
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:27 am

It's cause it's too boring. And annoying. But shoes for horse riding are easy case, 15 minutes to choose size and going home ... only brand name stuff I have are for vaulting and horse riding. Cheap things don't work in sport. And even expensiwe get damaged far too fast ...
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:40 am

Ouch! (winces) That would really hurt your wallet after a while. Is there anything that you can do to make the shoes last longer? Other than not using them of course.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:28 am

well, shoes should last quite long, but breeches that are expensive as well get damaged quite fast. It's real problem, sports involving horses always are expensive.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:43 am

I see that. Wow, I looked up some of this stuff online and it nearly spit out the soda I was drinking when I saw the price. But that might have just been the brand that I was looking at.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:49 am

Why is it that the things that you love to do or eat happen to be the most expensive? I hate it but at the same time I want quality and not something cheap that will break on me when I need it the most.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:25 am

exactly.
like shoes for vaulting were 20 euro. in polish value it's 80 zł, and it's much as for ballet shoe ... (yeah, shoes for vaulting are like those gymnast wear) so when I got this shoes I was afraid to wear them ... but when I actually did difference from cheap ones was sooo obvious.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:06 am

The difference always is obvious. Well in certain things anyway. Why are hobbies so expensive? It makes no sense. How are people supposed to enjoy it if they're always worrying about how to afford it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guiltless Sacrifice   Guiltless Sacrifice - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guiltless Sacrifice
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next