Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightmare Sacrifice

Go down 
+4
Zain
Enrai
Nightmare
Satoshi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Nightmare Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:38 am

Welcome to Chou and hurray for another beautiful profile! I really like the part where he hunts down the units. That would be interesting to see.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:54 am

*Spaz huggles again* ^^ It's nice to see you here Nightmare.
And yay for Kyros.
Back to top Go down
http://meda-chan.deviantart.com/
Nightmare
3rd year member
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:01 am

*falls over from so many hugs*

lol Sato-kun your silly^^ Do you want to continue playing the relationship between Kyros and Sato the same here?

Gald you like it, Nori-chan....
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 am

Nightmare wrote:
*falls over from so many hugs*

lol Sato-kun your silly^^ Do you want to continue playing the relationship between Kyros and Sato the same here?

Gald you like it, Nori-chan....

XD.

Indeed i do. But recently, Sato's name vanished and he became a blank fighter to Nori-Chan.
Kato won't like taking orders. >.<
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:01 am

You're starting to scare me with Kato (I can feel it, he's gonna be mean, lol), but at the same time, I'm excited to see him pop up.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi
3rd year member
Satoshi

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:32 am

nori wrote:
You're starting to scare me with Kato (I can feel it, he's gonna be mean, lol), but at the same time, I'm excited to see him pop up.

XD.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:59 pm

Wow, Kyros is really something! The Bloodhound thing is really amazing, also. It seems perfectly canon too... In fact, now I am trying to remember if they made reference to something like it when the female zero unit fled...

Anyways, welcome to the forum! I was on the Sacrifice + Fighter for a little while, so I remember you.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Zain: I guess a game of cat and mouse is in order then? Yes hello and welcome to Chou!

Zain you may have a few problems with this one. A Bloodhound huh. Interesting turn out considering your dark past. Is this of your own unit or do you work directly under Ritsu?
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:18 pm

Your characters one hell of a character, he seems so intense. It's really interesting. The bloodhound element is a nice touch aswell, it should make for exciting spell battles, there are too many really nice people on here ^_^ but recently we've had a good group of not-so-nice people and I like it alot, it's more realistic and interesting. Welcome to chou ^_^ *waves*
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
3rd year member
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:19 am

Kyros: "Only if you plan on being the mouse, Zain-kun."

Thanks for the welcomes.

I do believe there was sort of referevance to something like it... or at least I think i remember reading it somewhere^^;

ANd no worries, Nori-chan, Kato-kun isn't all that bad.... but now that your a fighter Satoushi-san, Kato will get to be the one inflicting pain, rather than taking it^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:40 am

I hope not, though Nori may put him in his place. She has a tendency to hit you where it counts, Ayane knows that first hand (if La pops up, you'll know who I'm talking about).
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:17 pm

Izzie: Not only she abuses Aya, she also is planing to abuse Sato ...

Ayame: You shut up. Nori~ Don't abuse Sato-chan. As for Kato-chan, he probably would knock you out with his first sentence ...

Ignoring those two above, welcome~
This is also one of profiles I remember from other forum. I read it while waiting for being activated ... which never happend.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:00 pm

Nori: Me? I'm an angel. -Bats lashes.-

Well, she's no angel, but she won't abuse Sato too much. ~^
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Izzie: *snorts*

Ayame: ...geh, so cute. Why neko ears are always so cute~ *glomps*

Because you have fetish for them ... Anyway, I'm curious to see Kato-chan and Nori RP~ that would be fun to read~
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Nori: -Glomped.- Because they're innocent.

If he pops up we'll probably post that in our intro thread too.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Zain: We shall see I haven't been caught after my graduation for 7 years now. We shall see indeed

Sorry don't mentions tag around him. You may never win at it. Anyways it is nice to see more people around and with wonderful personalities. We hope you enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:29 am

Hmn...It'd be interesting to see what happens if/when Ravyn meets Kyros...because I actually can't see her hating him fully for some reason...
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Nightmare
3rd year member
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:42 am

Kyros is just such a nice loving personXD.... lol

Not really, it would be something interesting to see, though i wonder why Ravyn would ake any sort of liking/ not hating to him^^
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:14 am

Personally, I wouldn't see Tsu hating him either but she hasn't met him yet so I can't be sure. Plus, she's really way too nice of a person to do that.

Anyway, I'm sure that Kyros has good qualities. There just kind of buried right now. LOL
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Nightmare wrote:
Kyros is just such a nice loving personXD.... lol

Not really, it would be something interesting to see, though i wonder why Ravyn would ake any sort of liking/ not hating to him^^

Laughing Oh, yes. He's just a sweetheart, isn't he?

I think her biggest issue with units is how the fighter is treated. That being said, she'd have at least a grudging respect for anyone who gives his fighter even an ounce of freedom. Besides that, she likes pushing people's buttons if they show any form of hatred for her.
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare Sacrifice   Nightmare Sacrifice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Sacrifice
Page 1 of 1