Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Passionate Sacrifice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Passionate Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Passionate Sacrifice   Passionate Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Hello~
Nice character. I like him a lot :]

And, lol ... he got his true name located in same place as Ayame -> left thigh.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Sacrifice   Passionate Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Welcome to the forum.

I love that your character peirced his cat ears. It's very cool.
Back to top Go down
Remaro
1st year member
Remaro

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Sacrifice   Passionate Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Thanks ^^ I just went with what was on the fighter's profile, might as well keep it the same and all that ^^

I love pierced ears, most characters of mine with animal ears have piercings in them XD Kerrie unfortunately did not escape the plague of pierced ears XD
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Sacrifice   Passionate Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:05 am

LOL very true. But I've seen worse done to characters believe me. Pierced animal ears aren't the worst thing that could happen to them.

And besides, they suit him nicely.
Back to top Go down
Remaro
1st year member
Remaro

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Sacrifice   Passionate Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:53 am

Same here, I've done some pretty mean things to characters too though ^^

Thanks! I'm glad you like him ^^
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Sacrifice   Passionate Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Great character! He sounds really amusing, being so cocky and all.
And, I agree, the pierced cat ears are so cute.

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Remaro
1st year member
Remaro

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Sacrifice   Passionate Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:34 pm

Heh thanks ^^ I'm really looking forwards to starting to rp at some point, when I'm feeling a little less like being sick or crying in pain >< Try to avoid operations around the head, they aren't fun ><

Thanks for the welcome too ^^
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Sacrifice   Passionate Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:04 pm

I liek your character. For some strange, strange reson, he reminds me of Light Yagami off Death Note. If you don't like Light, then I'd better say No Offence. xD

Also, did you notice 'Yagami' backwards is 'Imagay', so 'I'm a Gay'. It's hinting at something. ._.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Sacrifice   Passionate Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:10 pm

LOL Oh that joke has been around the Death Note forum for ages but somehow it never gets old. (At least not to me) But then again I'm not a real big Light Yagami fan (in fact I dislike him immensely), so maybe that's why. ><"

Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Sacrifice   Passionate Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:13 pm

I'm not too fond of him either. People who're full of themselves tend to annoy me. The way the writers portrayed him is good though. Bit scary. But good. I prefer L or Matsuda. Or Mikami.
Misa annoys me too. >_<
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Sacrifice   Passionate Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Oh don't even get me started on Misa. While she has a few (and I do mean few) qualities that I liked, she irratated me alot. I've had whole rants about her and Tami-chan can vouch for that since she's been the recipient of the tirades. LOL

I'm an L fangirl all the way. I have been ever since I read the series.
Back to top Go down
Libraria
Decent Battler
Libraria

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Sacrifice   Passionate Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:27 pm

I'm not a fangirl because I'm not a girl, but I do like him. His .. smartness? intrigues me.

Misa gets on my nerves too quickly.
Spoiler:
The thing's Light shouts when

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Remaro
1st year member
Remaro

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Sacrifice   Passionate Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:50 am

Haha don't worry, I actually do like Light, simply cause I like how he was able to avoid getting caught for so long. I haven't reached too far in the series, but I do know about the two spoilers already XD My friend can't keep her mouth shut Laughing

I'm an L fan girl too XD He reminds me of a little kid at times, too cute, then he gets all smart and cool XD

Now I think about it too, he does remind me of Light too XD And I never knew the joke, it's good though XD Very suitable for Kerrie, perhaps I should 'borrow' the name XD
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Sacrifice   Passionate Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:41 pm

@ Libraria-san: I agree with you completely and those things were featured attractions in my rant. LOL
But I have to admit that I like how she loves Light no matter what he does and since he's such a b*****d to her, this is really something. Sad but something.

@Remaro-san: LOL oh please do. I would love to see his reaction to that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Sacrifice   Passionate Sacrifice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passionate Sacrifice
Page 1 of 1