Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shameless Sacrifice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Shameless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Shameless Sacrifice   Shameless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 am

Nice~
I love your character personality.
(coz it resembles me Aya personality ...)

Also, chick in your ava, it's heroine of Skip beat, isn't it?
Ah, yeah, I accepted you, but before you start RP I'd like you to add some pic of your chara to character profile - it can be the same as avatar.

And finally ... It's our second Hotaru!
(though, first Hotaru doesn't visit very often ...)

Ayame: And last, but not least, though it's second time saying it ... Welcome~
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Sacrifice   Shameless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:41 pm

Ohh welcome ^_^ Ahh she is like Aya, they would get each other that's for sure, I can see why Hotaru's name is shameless. I like how she's not spitefully shameless, she's just ignorant, as you said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Sacrifice   Shameless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:47 pm

Welcome, newcomer. Like me a few days.. weeks? ago. Very Happy
I like Hotaru. Seems like an awesome person. I hope Keito and Hotaru can meet in RP soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Sacrifice   Shameless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Eek! Thank you everyone, it makes me so happy to hear that!!!!

I can't wait to get started - I added the picture like was asked, so I think I'm ready to go. Right?

And yes, it is the character from Skip Beat. It just fit what I had in mind for Hotaru so much, I just had to (poorly) recolor the hair. She needs ears too, but I have no clue how I'd do that. GIMP and me are not on good terms, hehe.

Anyways, thanks all for the warm welcome, I look forward to meeting your characters! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Sacrifice   Shameless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:53 pm

If ya want to, I can add ears to this pic.
Send it to me via PM.

Or if ya want, send first version (without your recolor) I can do all recoloring.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Sacrifice   Shameless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:45 am

Yeah Majo's great when it comes to recolours and putting ears on, she's done it countless times ^_^ And if there's any other pictures and stuff that you want changing there's a request section where you just ask away and one of the art group members takes care of it. See this forums like a well oiled machine thanks to Majo ^_^ Ooo and I forgot to say, hope to RP with you soon =D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Sacrifice   Shameless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Hehe. Keito, Tsu and Hotaru should start talking in RP soon. Very Happy
And Majo = is vair (very) good at ears and recolours. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Sacrifice   Shameless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Hey, nice to meet ya. I love the name Shameless. Almost picked for myself actually. LOL

Hope ya like here. Tamiru is going love Hotaru. They sound alot alike. Only Tami's a bit more depressing. ><

Yep Majo's great with coloring and ears. At least from what I've seen around here anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Sacrifice   Shameless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Welcome, Welcome. I'm glad that you could join us.

I hope you really like it here and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We don't bite unless you want us too. LOL. I'm sorry I couldn't quite resist that joke.

Tsu: (bows and smiles cutely) Welcome once again.

And wow, Hotaru really does sound like Aya-chan. So cool. I know she's going to be a bunch of fun to rp with.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Sacrifice   Shameless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Lol, Tsu-chan, that sounds pervy. xD

But anyway, I like her name too. It's.. Refreshing? I dunno the word for it.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Sacrifice   Shameless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:29 pm

No way~ my Tsu pervy? *staring suspiciously*
... maybe a little bit~ some things happening in past affected her innocent way of talking XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Sacrifice   Shameless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 pm

Hehe, Hotaru needs to meet this Aya-chan. XD

And as for the name, thank you for the compliment. My little sister actually came up with it. I was getting frustrated because all the ones I could think of were either lame or taken, and she just goes "... shameless?" And I looked at her and thought "YES!". Whenever she sees me on the forums now she gets all excited.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Sacrifice   Shameless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Haha. I'd love to meet your sister. (:
She seems awesome.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Sacrifice   Shameless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:08 am

Yeah I remember coming up with my "true name", the name timeless is me all over, I remember going on the loveless forum on manga fox, and there's tons of "what would your true name be" and I started thinking about it, and then I realised the time and I'd seen that I'd got non of my work done yet again, and I was out of time to do it, it got me thinking and I soon realised that that was the name for me, and I knew I'd always be a fighter, forever taking orders from my sis, I'd be hopeless without her bossing me around, and then when I clicked on a link to chou I thought "oh this sounds interesting" and then I had a wander looking at the characters, then I saw a timeless sacrifice and I thought "omg have to join, dude too much of a coincidence not to join, and also it sounds epic" and here we are today, so glad I joined. And yeah I agree with Fate your sis does sound nice.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Sacrifice   Shameless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Yaa~
Maybe we should have separated topic about it "How did ya come up with your true name~" or sth like that. <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Sacrifice   Shameless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:31 pm

That would be cool. I'd love to hear everyone's stories. :3

And yeah, my sister is pretty fun when she's not being annoying as anything, which is pretty rare now a days. XP
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Sacrifice   Shameless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:39 am

She sounds kind of like my cousin Tami-chan (Tamiru Ichide here on the forum). But she's getting better lol

Hmm maybe we should make a thread explaining how we came up with our names? It could be alot of fun to find out how some names were picked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shameless Sacrifice   Shameless Sacrifice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shameless Sacrifice
Page 1 of 1