Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Innocence Fighter

Go down 
+4
Satoshi
Enrai
ikiru-warau-aisuru
MajoNeko
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Innocence Fighter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:36 pm

mmm sweet potatoes, french fries are nice on occasion, I've never had home made french fries before though. I shall have to get onto my mum to make me some one day.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:27 am

I love home made french fries. They're some of my favorite foods.

Although, you need to be careful when you make them. I nearly cut off my finger once when I was helping my mom make them. LOL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:24 am

Yo! me and Nexy+Deffy-chan here! Nexy here wanted to say hi to you and Little Nao
*Nex bows his head in a respectful way* "Good Day ~ I'm pleased to be your acquitance, please take care of us both"* after saying so and while using his had to make Deffore to bow her head too, even though while doing this both Naoyas looked like they wanted to scream out weird or something like that, and Little Nao seemed to had a frightened expression in his face almost as if he wanted to run away with all his strength or that was the thought that crossed Nex mind at the time*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:30 am

oh weel thanks fot the kindness, though i'll ask you to stay at leat one meter away from us xD

Nao: w-w-what are you doing? don't get close to me *hides behind Naoya*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:13 am

aww come on Nexy wont bite, i mean he woulndt feel the taste of your skin in his mouth anyway... well mostly (lol)
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Um not to be mean or anything but that was kind of a disturbing thought. LOL

Tsu: (nods, a little more pale than she should be) Just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:24 pm

well Nexy has issues that aint new and his taste sense is defective sooo :Dwhat i said wasnt wrong even if indeed is disturbing XD
Nex:>//> could you shut up?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:30 am

yeah it was disturbing xD i think you just traumatized Nao

Nao: *hides behind the other Naoya* i think that person is psycho, please let's run
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:34 pm

you know anyone here could hear what you just said, Nexy aint a psycho he's just a lil bit erm whats the word ermmm damaged maybe? lol!

Nex: *facepalm* please someone kill me!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:41 am

haha you make it worse for both Nao and Nex, but still i have to agree with Nao, he's a little bit weird

Nao: indeed, he's scary, first of all he's and adult, and second he really acts weird, maybe he'll rob us?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:08 pm

Indeed Nexy is an adult so he has responsabilities and a job he also has a family to take care of.
Nex: Could we please just do that? instead of being harassing people?*looks at Nao >:3, no no no i cant do that*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innocence Fighter   Innocence Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innocence Fighter
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3