Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boundless Fighter

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Boundless Fighter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:05 am

I think everyone hates to study at some point. When I noticed that I was failing my tests from studying then I stopped studying. Once I stopped I got better grades. I guess my mind just started to jot down notes for me and keep things intact for me.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:00 am

now that I think about it I never seriously studied. Only read what was wrote in book or notes once, before test. It was like ... if I tried to study seriously I imidiatelly was getting disatracted, and it was ending up as not studing at all.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:36 am

I had that same problem, Master. I usually study the night before a test because I'll forget everything if I don't. That would defeat the whole point of studying in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:02 am

Any studying led to failing so I didn't study and managed A's somehow. I can't tell you how because I don't know how but it all worked out in the end.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:29 am

Who knows? Maybe that was the best way to study for you. I have a friend that does that. I wish I could. LOL. I would have alot more free time if I could.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Zain: I never knew how much we were alike actually until now.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:36 pm

... and today I discovered I actually like math ... and surprisingly I'm quite good at it. lol ... I didn't noticed it earlier.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:23 am

Zain: Know it but can't stand it actually. I do like geometry though for some reason.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:24 am

I love geomethry, it was the easiest Very Happy
well, I know I was always sitting in class and staring at window, cause I ended all excersises rest of class were still doing, but I just noticed that most of people are so bad at math it's surprising. I mean, things I do easily, without thinking, takes them so much time to understand.
but well, other mathematical subjects, like chemistry, physics ... I'm idiot when it cames to those two. Oh, and I guess history as well, since I'm too lazy to spend long time remembering dates and such.

enough. I can't blabber like that, just to be amazed by myself.
Anyway, Zain, if you're good at drawing you shouldn't have any problems with geomethry, it's all drawing after all. So why?
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:27 pm

Zain: Don't get me wrong Geometry I love but the other math subjects I do not. History is boring to me unless it is my family history. Chemistry and Biology are fun. Religion is a waste of time and Language is a very powerful tool.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:52 pm

then I : actually love math (most of it) hate history (excluding antiquity) don't understand chemistry at all, sleep during biology, didn't attend religion, feared teacher form english (but I wasn't bad at it) and ignored russian since it was so boring.
yay for me, looks like I ignored most of subjects ... how did I graduated HS?
lol, there are mysteries in this world ...
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:40 pm

There truly are mysteries and I leave them as such with worrying about it. I am out and I am happy.

Zain: Now I want you to go back and finish college so that you can get your AA in the Art Field so we can travel and study Art abroad once you are finished. Plus I don't want you getting stuck in the UC system and paying outrageous fees for class. Graduating should be on your mind. I want to see you succeed Master.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:46 pm

I wanna leave my studies and become couch potato. I'm too lazy to study. Worst pain is fact I need to dress up to leave home, and to do that I need to get up to find clothes ...
saying properly, leaving home I have change of personality from Majo(evil, perverted and lazy) to Neko(sleepy, quiet and ignoring surrondings) ...
geh, I wanna go drink~
maybe my friend have something stored in her house ...
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:05 pm

I wish couch potato was a real profression. I would a doctorate in that. LOL. Dr. Couch Potato, has a nice ring to it. LOL

But yeah, I'm terrible at any Math other than the basics but I'm pretty good in all my other subjects. History is my favorite!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boundless Fighter
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4