Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reachless Fighter

Go down 
+3
Enrai
Ravyn
MajoNeko
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Very nice~
And you said your english is bad =__________= girl, are you kidding me ...

Anyway, it's next unit with family of fighters and sacrifices~
I like her mother. She seems like good woman.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Very good profile interesting character. Only a few minor typos and spelling errors, so don't feel bad about your English, Chance.
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
Anonymous

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:41 pm

I like her personality. It's so.. cold. xD
Anyway, I have nothing cool to say, so, I'm Nessa, (Characters Keito/Keita) and welcome to the forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:49 pm

Typos? Point them, please. In a PM or something... So I could correct them all *___* -such a comma-counter I am-

@Miss Admin: My English isn't that good... At least, not as good as I would like it to be. But I think I'll learn it eventually, I'm still young ^^
I like Kia's mother, too. She's a bit like my best friend's mother, but more strong-willed and understanding. I hope Kia will get her out that hospital, somehow -pokes-

@Fate: Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Ravyn
Seven Moons Graduate
Ravyn

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Chance wrote:
Typos? Point them, please. In a PM or something... So I could correct them all *___* -such a comma-counter I am-

0_0 That will take a while...since I'd have to grab the whole thing and re-read it and... *is shot to be shut up*
Back to top Go down
http://rhianai.deviantart.com
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:54 pm

if I was writting like that ...
or, at least, cared about my idiotic mistakes ...

about mistakes, I recently found out that I can't write 'anserw' but 'answer'. I was quite shocked when I found out that I was wrong about that one XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:04 am

English is a tricky language for those who weren't born in a place where the main language is English..
Owell. You'll be fluent enough to not make typo's soon enough. If I see any, I'll say "YOU TYPOIST! You did ___ wrong!"
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:59 am

and I, seeing 'you typoist!!' will ...

... ignore it. there is no point in being embarassed after I mispelled horribly ... nor correcting it *is lazy*

ah, but don't talk about tricki languages to me XD try to learn polish, it's tricky shit ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:03 am

Geh.
I can't be bothered to learn another language. I'm already being forced by my school to learn French. D: Why can't everyone in the world speak the same language?
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:04 am

it's because of Babel Tower.

anyway, study foreign languages, chick! and be glad only french. I was forced to study both english and russian. english starting in elementary, russian in middle school. and one foreign language is still compulsory in university ...
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:05 am

Welcome to the forum! The placement of her name is very cool and meaningful. Kia's past is also very interesting, as well as her design. I love your avatar.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:05 am

MajoNeko wrote:
if I was writting like that ...
Writing like WHAT? =_=' Or like wheat... Are you trying to say your writing style is worse than mine? You're the one who's got to be kidding. Come on, woman, I'm younger than you, and it's the frist serious RPG forum in my life! But I can't say I'm not flattered...

Enrai@ Thank you! It's quite funny with that name placement thing... Since I was writing my profile frist, I kind of decided it myself, and was afraid what my "other half" will say about it, as we never talked about that before... I asked her in PM on MangaFox, and she said she always thought our name would be in that place, but she didn't want to force it on me xD Telepathy much?
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:07 pm

yeah, that is some serious telepathy, specially since it's such a unique place, maybe they just used some subliminal messages on you or something hehe ^_^ anyway welcome to chou =D I really like Kai , especially how people stereotype girls with glasses and long hair to be all sweetness and such, and she's most defienetly not.

Ahh, isn't it strange how we won't have any new users for ages and then, when we do, it's always several. I guess I'm just saying this because I'm now on "the other page" of the character profiles, I feel like such an oldie. Oh and also chance, as for typos, I'm from england and I still make TONS of them.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:11 pm

This is what I mean. you're younger than me amd already got goot style. I in HS couldn't write 5 sentences in english. Not to mention RP-ing ...
And wanna hear something fun?
That is my first serious RP too. And that's first time I'm admin, I wasn't even mod before.
Hurray~ I'm SO experienced~

Indeed, Michelle, I feel like oldie too~
Hut it's mysterious thing with new users, no? first we don't have ANY for weeks ... and then we get bunch all same time ... it's like rule -> usually then I activate new accounts there are at least two of them. And I'm checking everyday, at least 2 times ...
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:21 am

Ahh you check so much, it's because your such an amazing admin and you do it all single handedly, apart from your excellent choice of Mods, it's thanks to you that we have such a busy, active, RP place ^_^ with amazingly nice dedicated people, hurah for dear Admin Almighty Miss Majo Neko, you definetly have deserved that title, the amount of greatness that's come out of here. I'll always be greatful. And I'm gonna keep on praising you until you don't deserve it =D

Anyway Chance, don't worry about it being your first RP, like Majo said. Believe it or not but it's a lot of peoples first time, including me. At first I was crap tbh, I thought I'd be a natural, but I wasn't and then I had some lessons and they were a seriously great help. And so you have nothing to worry about, even if you are crap, which I doubt jugding by your profile and current RP, you can be taught the ropes, there are already tips and such, as you know.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:03 am

Yes, three cheers for our awesome Admin and my beloved Master. MajoNeko. We really do appreciate all the work that you do here dear.

If you makes you feel any better Chance-san. This was one of my first rps as well. Just a little practice and I'm sure you'll be fine in no time.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:13 am

lol, don't throw confetti girls, it always gets stuck in my nose.
and I'm to cool for choking with confetti ... I don't want to spoil your mental images of my awesomeness ... *tries to make cool pose and fails miserably*
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
3rd year member
Nightmare

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:27 am

Even if its your first time being an admin, MajoNeko, you doing a wonderful job^^

Chance-san, your english is great. and Kia is so tall o.O 6'2, poor Kyros will be towered over, but he'll understand her dislikement for all the fighter/sacrifce unit training shoved down her throat as a kid even if he chose to hide within Seven Moons instead of taking a cut and run method Kia choosen instead^^
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:41 am

@ (falls over laughing) That was funny, Master. Don't feel bad though, I'll always think you're awesome.

@ Yeah Kia is tall. Tsu isn't the tallest girl anymore. Yipee! She's only about 5' 10" (can't remeber the exact number right now) so she'll be short as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:00 am

@About Kia's height: Yes, she IS tall. It wasn't my purpose, though, I made her like that completely unconsciously. You see, Poland is metric, and we don't use foots and inches, and since I'm a humanist, I suck with numbers. I used a site to convert her height, but I haven't noticed it uses decimal system! This is why poor Kia is now much taller than she was meant to be. I made her part-American for it not to stand out so much, but I still feel like an idiot. Maybe I should made her take some medicine in the past, to grow enough to start training at the young age? Or I just change that part... So stupid, I'm so stupid...

@About our Wonderfull Miss Admin: She's pure awesomeness, indeed. And she's the only person here I can talk with in Polish! *tears in eyes*
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:58 pm

About my awesomeness: . . . people, you're freaking me out~

And ... gah, I didn't noticed she's 6'2.
Her, Reiji and Zain and we have half of basketball team.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:00 pm

@Miss Admin: Fine with me~! Yay for basketball. But I'm afraid Kia doesn't like team sports...
Oh well, not that she has a choice. I am a supreme God here, after all.

Edit: I slightly "shortened" her, but only one inch, not to make another stupid mistake.. Also added/edited few things and edited the background. Kia is more "in character" now and I think everything fits better.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:46 pm

LOL, but wouldn't Tsu be able to play on the Basketball team too since she's the second tallest girl? Or at least, she was. I haven't seen the changes you've made to Kia's height yet so I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Right, now that you're talking about changes you made ... >.>" I was supposed to lock your profiles ... oh well. I'd do it now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Right ^^; That would make sense actually, or else I'm affraid I won't be able to stop editing it... @-@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reachless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reachless Fighter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next