Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reachless Fighter

Go down 
+3
Enrai
Ravyn
MajoNeko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Reachless Fighter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:57 pm

I can feel your pain XD
I constantly want to add something to Aya's profile ... or change ...
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:04 pm

I wanted to add a solid paragraph to her background, and extend it... But I have to resist the urge...
I wanted to write about Zoe as well... But why I am talking about this! -puts a duct tape on her mouth- Spoiler alert! Spoiler alert!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:11 pm

write it down somewhere so you won't forget~ it'll be usefull later.
I have few things like that, since I left a lot of ambiguities in Ayame's background. But it's more fun to reveal them later in RPs than put them in profile~
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Yeah, it makes the character more fun to rp with because you can learn so much about them.

Don't feel bad guys. I keep wanting to change stuff in Tsu's as well. (sigh) It's a good thing that we lock the profiles or some of us really would never stop editing. ^^:
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:27 pm

that's what I though about ... it's hard to resist urge. coz after some RP-ing we discover that some parts of our character are useless or stupid ... and it's normal we would like to change it.
If I left profiles open ... most characters would changed personality and background many times already ...

and, Chance, nice avatar~ she looks more mature there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:29 pm

@Miss admin: Thank you, it's basically why I changed it. Are the eyes good? ARE THEY? -was changing colors- Do they stand out very much?
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:31 pm

they are good, they don't stand out so much ... though, I was sure her eyes are blue, and those look like green to me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:42 pm

It's in the profile. She likes to wear green contact lenses, and she doesn't have glasses on this pic... I thought it would be easier to make her eyes green than to add the glasses to the picture. I know I don't make sense at all xX;
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:17 pm

nope, I understand what you mean.
of course it's easier to change her eyes color than add glasses~
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:21 pm

I do like your new avi Chance, tis pretty ^_^ she looks more how I imagined her, not so sweet as the other avi.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:19 am

I like it too. But I got to admit that I liked your old ava better though. But that's just my opinion.

If you don't mind my asking, where did you find it?
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:54 am

Yeah, I was wondering where you found them too. Both of them were absolutely beautiful.
This one is more fitting though, I think. She looks taller to me for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:14 am

@Enrai: It's because she is so sliiiim~~ I ruined the eyes, though, and she doesn't look so good as the original version. But the original eyes were brown, and I couldn't leave them thath way.

@Everyone that asked: Minitokyo, for the frist avatar and e-shuushuu for the second, good tags, luck, and a crap load of patience. I found the second pic at 70th page of "curly hair" pictures, and I was already running berserk. The frist one was found incindentally.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:12 pm

Ouch that kind of reminds me of trying to find pics for Tsu on Google and Photobucket. It drove me crazy because none of them fit and nearly all of them were way to indecent for her.
Back to top Go down
Tamiru Ichide
3rd year member
Tamiru Ichide

PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:21 am

Hiya and welcome. Hope ya enjoy. Maybe we can rp sometime.

I just can't get over how tall she is. Almost as tall as me. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reachless Fighter   Reachless Fighter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reachless Fighter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2