Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boundless Fighter

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:58 pm

Ayame: Next host? I'm getting a harem there.

Me: Yay for long hair! But I must ask: is kneecap the same as knee? (remebmer, I'm not native)
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:45 am

Ooo~! An artist. Awesome.
Where did Zain grow up though and why were his parents killed? It's interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:28 am

Shigure: Host? Very Happy Where are you working? I don't see around.

Short and straight-forward but has that intensity. Very Happy Shigure would love to meet him since she is a host and she like fighting, she more like a brawler. Smile

@Neko-sama -- yeah, I think so. Smile
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:37 am

I needed to make sure. Very Happy
Now we have two characters with hair so long ... Tsu also has her hair knee lenght.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:26 pm

Zain: I have been a host for 4 years now! It's nothing major but it is fun helping people to relax from a long day at work!

I have updated the profile for now until more questions arise!

Zain: I have been drawing since I was 7. So about 15-16 years maybe??

Zain and I have some similarities I see!!!

Zain: The club Midnight Bliss is not noticeble from the street. You have to enter from the back alleyway to get to it. You should bring her by I would love to meet Shigure!!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Ayame: ... are you giving an interview? *chuckle* trying to hide impure reasons with pure arguments ...

Everyone have some similarities with their characters ... for example I'd love to have piercings like Ayame. And we both hate high heels.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:36 pm

Zain: I guess you can say that!

A Small RP is kind of like an interview about the characters whose profile you are discussing.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:45 pm

And it's good way to mess around ...

Oh~ I see that rp with Zain will be amusing. He didn't start to defend himself ...

Ayame: What's fun it someone I can't tease? Well, I'll remember to visit your club with Shigure ... *mumbles to herself* and I'll make her pay.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:30 pm

Shigure: *faces Ayame* I won't pay a single dime for you. *turns to Zain* Oh I see. That's why never see you around. I work at Mizuki, just along the street near the cigarette stand. Btw, please never tell anyone that I'm... you know.. a woman. Everyone at the club thinks I'm a male, only the bar owner knew since he's a friend and he dragged me there. Let's keep it as our little secret! *turns to Ayame again* Same goes to you, Ms. Redhair! If you spill it out, I'll never treat you anything again! *turns to Zain* btw, It's a pleasure to meet you. *bows in respect

haha. I'm so enjoying this little RP in our character profile. It's like our characters are playing and messing around. LOL
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Ayame: So you will treat me after all. *smiles as creepy as she can* You are cute, Tomboy-chan.

It'll be useful afterwards, we will know how to annoy each other *takes notes*
I like those small ones as well ... it's like talking in outer space, you don't have surrondings, so you just focus on talks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Shigure: What the? What did you just called me?! Evil or Very Mad *waves her hand* Hey, admin! Do something about this character!

Yeah right. haha. Ayame is starting to annoy Shigure. Very Happy Don't you just love our characters? haha.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:15 pm

Rai: Looks like the others have already been messing around here. ^^;
I am glad there is another boy. We'll have to stick together.

Oh, thank you for the update. 'The island' sounds very mysterious.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:02 pm

She is so bad today ... gosh, she annoys even me. I hope tomorrow she will be better ... or it'll be even worse, and from being just annoying she will get mean. Ayame, stop this. You will make them hate you.

Ayame: ... so what? Violence in family is bad thing.

And then, I though I'll kill her, so I toss her outside home. But she didn't care and go for a walk.

Back to the topic, since aya isn't annoying us further.
His past ... I read it now and though: "Shinobi." Mysterious island, organizations ... Just like out of some ninja manga Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:40 pm

Hmmm, what an interesting guy.

Tsu: (nods) He even has hair as long as mine. I don't think I've seen that in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:31 am

Zain: "Visit me anytime Ayame. Just make sure you ask for me! Don't worry Shigure your secret is safe with me. The pleasure is all mine to meet such a lady." Zain kisses her hand as a friendly gesture. "Don't worry Rai I believe more males will come around. Let's just be patient. until then."
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:46 am

Tsu: (nods) There has to be more boys somewhere. Right? (tilts head cutely)
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:48 am

Zain laughs. "In due time Tsu."
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:54 am

Tsu: (blushes brightly and nods)

Be careful or she'll never get rid of that blush. LOL

Tsu:( hits her)
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:00 am

Zain:"Did I say something wrong to make you blush?" Zain mentions as he tries to prevent her from hitting herself again.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:03 am

Tsu: Um..n-n-no. I was just teaching my creator here a lesson. (blushed more)

Ow
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:08 am

Zain: I understand. My creator and I have arguments sometimes but it is all in part of understanding yourself."Zain lets her hand go and sits back down in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:25 am

Tsu: (nods in agreement)

Yeah I guess but I don't like getting smacked on the head.

Tsu: (grins) Well you've been asking for it and you know it.

Yeah, Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:32 am

Lol you two are funny. Is Tsu really all that bad?

Zain:"Master it is impolite to ask such a question."

Sorry!!!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:43 pm

Ayame: I leave you for a secound and you get all flirty *without evil thoughts she don't mind*

Your master is impolite? Look how Aya bevahes towards me. I really created this idiot?

Ayame: Look who talks. *chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:18 pm

Nah Tsu's not that bad but she does smack me on the head when she gets annoyed with me.

Tsu: (grins evily)

Oh great. Ayame corrupted you already.

Tsu: (hits her again)

Ow! Master make her stop hitting me. (hides behind MajoNeko-sama)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boundless Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boundless Fighter
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next