Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boundless Fighter

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

Boundless Fighter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:10 am

My stomach growls before I go to bed so I don't have it wake me up in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:32 am

Lucky you, >< That's the worst way to wake up in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:39 am

lucky you I have very light sleep so I wake up about 3 times every night without purpose. But I love sleeping and this waking up makes me crazy ... so instead I sleep 12 hours. Not everyday, but I try Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:44 am

If I could only sleep like that. It would be so awesome. Ahh sadly work and projects actually have been keeping me up and running thus far.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:12 pm

I don't sleep 12 hours in a row either ... but sme lectures are so boring ... and then half an hour in train ... yeah, there is lot time to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:31 pm

At least you have time for it though. Long boring lectures were the perfect times to catch up on sleep though.

"I think when I was in school I got more sleep in class than I did at home."
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:34 pm

I think I'll set up new record ... today I sleeped through lecture sitting in first row, just before profesor ... good thing he was looking at last row to make sure people there listen. So he didn't noticed me. Wink
Back in HS I'm pretty sure that during those years I read more books that ever before and after. It was all-day reading since there was nothing better to do, even sleeping was too much ...
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:13 pm

If i wasn't drawing or reading manga then I slept. Certain classes were just too boring for me.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:06 pm

sadly most of classes were so boring there was nothing better to do, just sleep or read.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:15 pm

That is so true! Like homework wasn't boring on its own. I ususally did mine in class though so I didn't ave too much of an issue there.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:18 pm

yup, I was doing mine in school as well. Often just before lesson for which that homework was start. But thats only because I always forgot to check homeworks in home, so ... as long as they didn't catched me on it it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Lol

Zain: I did that as well. Except in the university I couldn't get away with it too often. Such long reports had to written.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:08 pm

univ homeworks ... yeah, that's a problem ... err, I usually hide in first row. profesors for some reason always ignore first row.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:09 pm

Same as in high school too. I guess people in the back really don't pay attention. I don't know!
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:14 pm

this is one of reasons for me to fit in first row, they don't pay attention to people here ... but I also has bad eyesight co the closer I am the easiest it's for me. oh, and also usually I'm alone in first row ... so comfortable, noone annoys me, and I can toss my stuff around.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:15 pm

I was in the middle or in the back. Only for certain classes. It got so boring in one like 7 of us were playing Uno the entire time. It was fun.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:21 pm

I was always sitting alone~ and ignoring surrondings.
In HS I was in the middle, hiding behind someone to read comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:54 am

I used to sit in the back, even though my eyes were bad, in middle school. It was really a problem.
Now I sit in the front, but to the side mostly. In a lot of my classes we have weird seating though. Like in my history class, the teacher is in the center with the desks around her, but in one area there are pillows to lay on. That's where me and my friends sit most the time. It's so fun ~
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:21 am

I had a couple of weird set ups like that with teachers in the middle. Some were teaching in the back of the class and not the front.

Zain: I had one that was never teaching the class in person. He would do it by camera and a projection screen. You couldn't really sleep in there because he saw everything.
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:34 am

I had a few were that were very strange where the desks were only to the left or right so the teacher could pace in the center. xD

Rai: That sounds sort of scary...
I used to sit behind people almost as tall as me, so I could hind behind them when I was sleeping and see over them when I wasn't.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:38 am

oh, that would be a problem ... or not. I'd just switch hearing off and let my mind wander somewhere. It's good substitute if you can't sleep openly in class~ I had best ideas for moderating html on my (now dead) site when I was doing that.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:39 am

Zain: I was almost the tallest in each class so I would have to slump pretty far down and lean far back in order to sleep. I never studied and I never took notes. Art was the only interesting thing there for me.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:44 am

well, notes ... I was making them, but honestly, I dunno why, at the end I never once used them. As for studing before test I usually was once reading what was in book, but I was geting bored halfway and leaving it. Then on test I just wrote whatever I remembered from essons (not much) and some things I thought of at the moment.
Yeah, I'm still asking myself how come I ended HS after standard 3 years i I wasn't studing at all ...
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:50 am

Like me, Zain and I just can't study when we study we fail when we leave things alone we pass with high grades.

Zain: I hate to study.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:59 am

It's just too troublesome. If I didn't remembered something after reading once I usually was leaving it for luck. The best way to learn something was listening to rest of people in my class asking each other before test. Then with knowledge I gathered 5 minutes before test I was passing it and imidiatelly forgeting. Nice and easy.

But well, I hate studing since I'm lazy. You won't beliewe how stupid reasons I can find to skip lecture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boundless Fighter   Boundless Fighter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boundless Fighter
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next