Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Timeless Fighter

Go down 
+3
MajoNeko
Michelle Lawler
ikiru-warau-aisuru
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Timeless Fighter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:10 am

Ayame: *bright smile* Cielo, lolita complex.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:44 am

LOL. I guess he does have a bit of a lolita complex. But Soubi and Ritsuka have a big age difference so it'll work.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:04 pm

See Evangi and Suki. Isn't taht even bigger diference than between Michelle and Cielo?
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:37 pm

Do they have the biggest age difference? I can't quite remember their ages off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:12 pm

Hmm I never noticed the age difference between them hehe, if they were next to each other you'd think it was the other way round, Michelle the sacrifice and Cielo the fighter hehe, should be intresting.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:54 pm

LOL, Yes it will. I can't wait to rp with you guys. I remember rping with Cielo-san over on the other Loveless site. I had alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:19 pm

Same, I can't wait for Michelle to find out about her being a fighter, theres been so many times off rp where I've wanted to have her say something but I havn't been able to because she dosn't know yet about them -_-' I'm intrested to see how she finds out ^_^
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Ai and Juuri ended up telling Suki all about it. haha. It was really fun, but kind of difficult to get all the information in. X)
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Well hopefully it shouldn't be too long, see I've been able to start RPing again, so hopefully I'll bump into someone who can explain the whole thing, what I'm more intrested to find out how she's gonna learn to fight, will it be seven moons or some other kinda way? I especially can't wait to get to know other characters.
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:07 pm

Seven Moons is always a good choice, whether it be first or final, because it's specifically FOR that kind of thing. If you'd like to join a rp with Ritsu, just message him, I'm sure he'd help. Or any of the other members could help as well, if you let them know beforehand what you'd like to happen. Smile
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:06 am

That sounds good, I think I'll RP abit first but thanks, I'll probably be doing that if it dosn't happen more naturely, if that makes sense hehe ^_^ as for seven moons teaching me how to fight, that most will probably be how it happens, I don't wanna plan out RP though so I'll have to wait and see how things pan out.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:02 am

Hmm, maybe you could get Cielo to explain it to you. Tsu learned about the system from Ayame that way.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:12 am

Lolz ironically that started soon after my last post here. He's just explained that Timeless is my naem XD it's now fully appeared yay ^_^ Michelles not too happy about it though cause it means she has to hide it from her mum, her mums particularly moody and strict, but I know Michelles gonna learn to love it and shes certainly gonna want to prove herself to Cielo.

Last edited by Michelle Lawler on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:12 am

... more or less, I can't imagine Ayame explaining anything to anyone. She would get bored, and skipped most of explanation in the middle of explaining ...
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:14 am

See me I'm too much a perfectionist, I'd end up taking forever to explain, look at the spell battle effect idea, wrote a whole essay explaining it ^_^
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:20 am

Where exactly are Michelle and Cielo's names again?
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:26 am

left wrist ^_^ updated my profile earlier saying, finally re-did that awful rushed digital picture and the new ones up there now, but Majo put it up for me ^_^
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:31 am

That's the exact place Ai and Juuri's are. >_<
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:39 am

Seriously? oh yeh, lolz yet another thing we have in common, well I have to say I always imagined my name would be across underneath my left collerbone but I still like the left wrist. Oh and another thing thats gonna spook you, the band I'm in is called Relentless, but after the energy drink not loveless, see me and my sis are the only loveless fans hehe, none of the others have even heard of it ¬_¬ The bands more of a hobby though, just a thing we all do as friends ^_^
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:41 am

ohmygosh!!!!
I was going to have it under my left collarbone too, but changed it. hahaha.
Is the energy drink good? I've never had it. I've seen it online though. lol.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:45 am

Freaky, yeh we're addicted, we sometimes make relenkazade, it's lucazade and every kind of relentless and we occasionally add several sachets of sugar, it tastes like liquidised skittles ^_^ yum ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:55 am

... I only understood "sugar" in that sentence.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:03 am

hehe, relelntless and lucazade are two different types of energy drink, relentless has three (i think) different flavours and what we do is we mix all of them and lucazade and add some of those small packets/sachets of sugar, and we call it relenkazade, skittles are a brand of sweets in the uk ^_^ does that make it any clearer?
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:10 am

lol, we have skittles here too. ^_^ Fruity chews right? MANY different kinds (sour, tropical, etc.)
I've never heard of Lucazade, but the mix sounds really cool. We have a crazy amount of energy drinks here. Rockstar, Monster, and Red Bull are three BIG ones.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:54 am

The closet thing that I've ever had to an energy drink is coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timeless Fighter
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next