Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Timeless Fighter

Go down 
+3
MajoNeko
Michelle Lawler
ikiru-warau-aisuru
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

Timeless Fighter - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Ooo you have the same energy drinks as us... well apart from lucazade, that's more sporty anyway and son't come in a can so yeh ^_^ I feel happy =) and ooo you have skittles too, so yeh, just imagine them as a drink, it tastes nice =)
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:53 am

Oooh you've just given me a great idea. I'll find a way to make skittle flavored drinks. I bet I'd make a fortune. Almost everyone likes skittles.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:20 pm

I'd defientely buy it ^_^ I have to say, I'm more of a sweet tea person than a coffee girl.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:16 pm

Awesome, I have my first customer already. Very Happy But yeah, I have to admit if I'm going for taste. I actually like tea better than coffee especially if it's sweet tea. We southerns love our sweet tea. LOL
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Hehe ^_^ well London is pretty south in england so yeh, I'm a southerner =) I've mostly lived in the midlands though I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:05 pm

Cool, I don't think I ever knew exactly where London was. I mean I had an idea of where it was in England but I wasn't sure. It's been awhile since I had taken Geography in school.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:09 pm

Don't worry, I would have no idea where to look if someone said to me, "find me state-example in America" if it didn't have them written on the map they gave me.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:00 am

Well now I feel better that's for sure. Geography was my worst subject. I mean, I could sort find where stuff was but that's it. ups
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:15 am

Do you know, I used to get really good grades in highschool (for geography) but I know I'm crap at it, especially maps ^_^ weird right?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:40 pm

My worst subject was gym. I failed freshman (9th grade, 1st year high school - for those of you that don't know) gym. lol. I refused to participate. A couple of us did, actually. We wouldn't change into our uniforms and we'd just sit on the bleachers goofing off. Ah, so much fun.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:58 pm

my worse were chemistry and history~
and I was good at math, polish and P.E.
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Oooo, I love chemistry. History was a bore. I did well in all my classes, with the exception of gym.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Uuu, I hated chemistry. And history was soooo boring ... I like to have something to do during lesson. If only thing I have to do is trying to not fall asleep it's really bad.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:09 pm

It would be nice if the teachers did something to make History more fun. My freshman, maybe sophomore teacher let us throw paper and such at him one day and he got hit in the head by a marker. He was balding on the top of his head and there was a clear mark where it hit. It was so funny.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:01 pm

Why did he let you throw paper at him? My worst subject was P.E. too (Physical Education, that would be gym). It's hard to pick the difference between worst subject and least enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:07 pm

P.E. was my best cause ... cause of vaulting Very Happy I was stretched, and with good condition, and although I suck at games like voleyball or basketball, when it was coming to play them I was always asking teacher if I could stretch a little in some corner. and since it was always 'yes' I was happy on P.E.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:38 am

I have no good explanation why we threw stuff at him, but it was fun. lol
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:29 am

My best subjects were history and science. But history is actually my favorite subject. I suck at Math though. I mean I'm good at the basic stuff but when it's gets more complicated, my brain dies.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:33 am

Lolz that paper throwing sounds like fun, as for vaulting, that was my worst nightmare. I wanted to be able to do it soo bad but I just couldn't, no matter how hard I tried, I simply sucked at it, I was good at jumping over a horse (not an actual horse, it was like a vault but bigger and taller and meant for standing on and then doing some sorter flip off of it, also it tends to be put horizontally. If all that made sense to you, you have an amazing brain.) I was so stiff I may as well have been a robot. And as for the maths I agree with Tsu, algebra! bleh, I hated it sooo much ¬_¬ I could do it but it took me forever. Maths is soo tedious.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:40 am

Yes it is. I hated it. All those blastedly complicated numbers.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Some of the maths we did was completely pointless, I'm never going to use standard form in my life so why on earth would I need to know it ^_^
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:31 pm

yup, there are those things in math that you see and think "what the hell?" and never using in life ... but they were fun, so I was doing those pointless parts of math as well.
yes, yes, I think math is fun.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Lawler
Decent Battler
Michelle Lawler

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:42 pm

Ahh some of the easier stuff was fun to do ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:35 am

Yeah the easy stuff was ok but some of it made me want to scream. ><
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:43 am

I wanted to scream when I heard word "chemistry" ... I still want ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timeless Fighter   Timeless Fighter - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timeless Fighter
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next