Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relentless Sacrifice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Relentless Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:24 am

hah, that's third character with white hair Wink
they would look great if we grouped them together~

anyway, she's cute.
I love the part about colored contacts, I always wanted to make my character use them ...
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net
Tsukiyoko
Decent Semi-Final Battler
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:45 am

I hated contacts. I'd rather have my glasses anyday. But Tsu wouldn't want if she didn't need them. She hates having stuff close to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:00 am

I'd gladly threw my glasses away, they are so annoying.
I wanna this fixing eyesight surgery~
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:22 am

I've been told that I couldn't have it. Not that I wanted it. I like my glasses. Plus, I hate surgeries.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:28 am

I hate glasses. They get in my way. Believe me, vaulting and glasses don't go in pair.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:55 pm

This character seems intresting, (but all characters here are intresting!)
I think she and Aura will get along quiet well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enrai
Decent Battler
Enrai

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:05 pm

Juuri is lovely, as always. What color contacts does she like to use by the way?

And I have probably already said this, but I am really happy you joined Ikiru.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:03 pm

i like that chara very mmuch she´s interesting and sooo pretty
i hope she and Kyo will get along well Razz

i would like to wear contacts too but i can´t put them in and i don´t really like the idea of glass in my eyes, so i just have to wear glasses
good thing i don´t have to wear them the whole time afro
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:24 pm

i love your picture. -swoons.-
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:47 pm

MajoNeko: Haha, yeah. I noticed there are a few with white hair. But Juuri's had white hair since I originally created her back in June, and I didn't feel like changing it now.

XIII: Thank you. Your seems very interesting as well. I look forward to joining a rp with you in the future. Smile

Enrai: Aw, thanks! I'm really happy you're on here too. Very Happy And she uses all kinds of colors, but her favorites are blue, because it mixes with the natural green to make teal, or purple.

Abcde-chan: I hope they get along well. Smile And thank you, Kyo is very pretty as well. The picture I have up is Juuri when she's thinking deeply. haha.

Nori: Thank you!! I did the same thing when I saw it. lol. My exact thoughts were 'How AMAZING. I HAVE to use it!'

To everyone, wow. lol. I didn't think the contacts thing would be such a big part of her character!! But Juuri doesn't need them. She figures her eyes are boring, so she plays around with colors.
I really look forward to rping with you all sometime! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:51 am

boring eyes ... if I'm not mistaken, so far only she has green eyes. most of characters for some reason has grey. (including Aya)

nah, I just find it amazing ... after all white hair are supposed to be rare, and there it's, like, reversed ...
actually it's funny, 'cause mu younger sis has white-hair-fetish, so I'm always aware of them Wink
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:03 am

I can understand. I have a silver/white hair fetish too.
Thank you, Zero Kiryuu, for getting me ADDICTED to silver hair. X)

I LOVE green eyes, and wanted a character with them so badly. lol. But she herself doesn't see things my way. Wink
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:08 am

hehe Very Happy
I don't have thing for any color of hair, but I have long hair fetish. Lol, real fetish, not only for manga/anime. Wink
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:19 am

lol. If people were actually born with silver hair, mine would most definitely be real too. >_<
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:23 am

Be glad they don't. It's not easy to droll every time you see long hair. And for some reason in my university there is a lot long haired ones (including me) so my fetish goes crazy Wink
Back to top Go down
ikiru-warau-aisuru
Amature Qualifier
ikiru-warau-aisuru

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:27 am

oh wow. Poor you. :/ That must really stink!

Carry lots of tissues for the drool! ^_^
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:49 am

I do so Wink
though it isn't that bad, after all I LOVE long hair, so I dont mind droll.
Back to top Go down
Zain
Well-Known Final Battler
Zain

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:09 am

You and Aya love long hair. Poor Zain she is mesmorized by his long hair as she was talking to him. Although she gets bored really easily his hair will always have her attention for some reason.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:15 am

exactly. though, she don't have this fetish as strong as me. She is just attracted to uncommon things ... like knee lenght hair in weird color.
so then he isn't so poor, at least she won't just cut conversation and go somewhere when she fells like it.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:09 pm

Come to think of it, she's always playing with Tsu's hair too. But yeah, at least she won't just randomly leave on you. That would be really rude.
Back to top Go down
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:31 pm

well, she can still do it, even if she likes their hair ... but since she like them possibility she will do it is smaller.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko
Tsukiyoko

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Lol, that's true. I didn't think of that. Probably should've though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relentless Sacrifice   Relentless Sacrifice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relentless Sacrifice
Page 1 of 1