Chou RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chou RPG Forum

Loveless based Role-Playing-Game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming back (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MajoNeko
Famous Battler
MajoNeko

Coming back (open) Empty
PostSubject: Coming back (open)   Coming back (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:30 pm

It was really long walk. Ayame glanced ta Miu who looked kinda exhausted. The beach which they left after meeting there was quite far away, but it was too late for train, so they simply walked. She was taking strolls like that from 4 years, so she was used. Besides because of eariler trainings she always had good condition. But Miu wasn't used to walking for so long.
"Let's sit over there." she squeezed his hand and lead him to bench nearby. "Ayu, I'm tired, ya know." he putted arm around her waist and lean head on her shoulder. Aya patted his head. "Don't sleep. Oi, I said ... ah, well." Miu fall asleep as soon as they sat down. Only when she was around Miu was this relaxed. From outsider point of view their relationship looked like lovers.
Aya felt someone patting her shoulder. When she turned around carefully, to not waking Miu up her eyes meet Isa.
"Later, Isa, later." she said.
---------------
"Miu. Miu~" Ayame poked his cheek trying to wake him up. "Miu, my arm grow numb. You're heavy." Miu opened eyes but didn't n move head from her shoulder. "I have note for you from her." Ayame bitted nail taking piece og fondled paper from him. Miu straighten up and stretched. "Um ... I'll be going. See you later, Ayu." he bow a little as usual. "Catch me in Maple later, Miu." Miu blushed and pulled his hat lower as he started to walk away. Ayame sighed and glanced at note. "Will I need next injection, Isa?" she asked reading message.
--------------
'Later Maple.
Wear clothes in which you look like female.
Customer is L. She will pay more if she like you.
Chef'

Ayame sighed crumpling paper and tossing it into trashcan. Figured from phone she's a woman. she though getting up and following Isa. I don't like that, always such a bother. she headed home starting to humm random tone.

[Ayame has left PARK and is going to STREETS "Exploring"]
Back to top Go down
https://chourpg.rpg-board.net

Coming back (open)
Page 1 of 1